The 4 Best VPNs for Watching US Netflix in Argentina in 2021
Yes, Netflix is available in Argentina. Does it compare to the US catalog? Not really.
Although it has some great shows, the Netflix version you get in Argentina has less than half the titles you’d get in the United States — and it’s missing a few worldwide favorites.
What’s more, English speakers visiting beautiful Argentina may be in for a disappointment. You’ll only have access to the Argentinian localization of Netflix, and much of its catalog is in Spanish.
So, how do you get guaranteed access to US Netflix in Argentina? Fortunately, a solid VPN can solve the problem for you! Take a look at our quick summary below if you’re in a hurry, but stick around to find out why, how, and which VPNs can help you out with Netflix.
Best VPNs for US Netflix in Argentina — Summary
- ExpressVPN’s dazzling speeds and reliable network make it a top choice for unblocking US Netflix. With neat features and responsive live chat support, you won’t be missing out on your favorite shows, even if they aren’t traditionally available overseas.
- CyberGhost makes Netflix access easy with preconfigured streaming settings. It’s also fast and dependable, and offers hundreds of servers in the US.
- PrivateVPN is compact and maintains a low profile — even with a rather small server network, it will help you access US Netflix from Argentina or anywhere else. While not as feature-packed, it has just the right tools for the job.
- Hotspot Shield has a strong US server presence and an advanced protocol for extra accessibility. This results in smooth connection to US Netflix every time, and guaranteed bypassing of the tricky geoblocks behind it.
What You Should Look for in a VPN for US Netflix
Unfortunately, Netflix varies from country to country. The US catalog is the most complete version there is, and some European localizations aren’t too far behind.
However, when it comes to Argentina versus USA, the former’s Netflix catalog is noticeably smaller. It has roughly 55% of what American Netflix has to offer, and you’ll be missing out on hundreds (if not thousands) of awesome movies, series, and documentaries.
This is especially limiting if you already have a US Netflix account, and are visiting Argentina for business or leisure. Since the US catalog is geographically restricted, it’s not available overseas — at least not by conventional means. You’ll be redirected to the Argentinian version of Netflix instead, and that comes with the inconveniences mentioned above.
Europe was a brought some hope for eliminating this problem — earlier this year, the EU ruled that Netflix must offer the home country catalog even if you’re currently in a different country. This obviously extends only to the territory of the EU, so users from other countries are still struggling.
But you don’t have to — assuming you already have a US Netflix account, all it takes for access to this sought-after catalog is a virtual private network! By changing your IP address to one in the USA, you can reach otherwise restricted websites and services with ease.
That said, not just any VPN will do. Netflix is, more or less, at war with such services. The result is draconian measures against VPNs, proxies, and other popular unblocking tools. Netflix is known for banning massive IP ranges belonging to various VPN providers, as well as advanced detection against location spoofing.
However, some VPN services are determined to give their users reliable access to US Netflix from anywhere. This requires a lot of expertise and even more resources, so the best VPNs for the job are often pricier than average. Don’t worry — there are ways to reduce the cost significantly, and even get a top-shelf Netflix VPN for free!
But enough of that — here’s what you want from your VPN for US Netflix:
- Lots of servers. A robust server network is important for every solid VPN, but Netflix is all about extra numbers. Smooth access to the US stream is guaranteed by a huge roster of US servers, as well as constant additions to keep up with the blacklisting.
- Excellent performance. Once you successfully connect to US Netflix, you want zero buffering issues or annoying drops. This is why your VPN should also handle streaming well, with fast speeds and reliable uptime.
- Helpful support. Even if everything is straightforward, you can still run into issues with unblocking US Netflix abroad. The best VPNs for the job have expert customer support available 24/7 — preferably by live chat. You can ask them for specific servers currently working with Netflix, or get help with a problem you’re having.
- Handy features. Whether it’s proprietary protocols, special servers, or dedicated streaming profiles, the best VPNs for unblocking US Netflix have unique features to make the process easy.
- Money-back guarantee. Remember how you could get a premium VPN without paying anything? This is the way — simply look for a full-satisfaction refund guarantee (preferably 30 days or longer). But beware the fine print! Some VPNs may refuse to reimburse you if you’ve used up a lot of bandwidth, and rightly so.
Bottom line? There’s a lot to look for in a dependable VPN for US Netflix. We’ve made it easy for you — check out our top picks for Argentina below:
The Best VPNs for US Netflix in Argentina — In Detail
- Fastest VPN you can get
- Multiple servers for US Netflix
- 24/7 support via live chat
- Super useful features for streams
If ExpressVPN can be described in one word, it’s “lightning-fast”. Speed is the major advantage of this VPN, but there’s a lot more.
Hundreds of high-bandwidth US servers make unblocking Netflix possible, and the responsive customer support will make sure you stay connected, even if you run into trouble.
Plus, ExpressVPN has some great streaming-specific features. Two of them are split tunneling and MediaStreamer DNS. The latter can hook you up with a free DNS server for watching geoblocked streams — even on platforms that don’t support a VPN!
You can test ExpressVPN out for yourself and if you’re not satisfied, you have up to 30 days to claim a refund. All in all, this VPN offers an excellent bundle for US Netflix and everything else — maybe that’s why it’s praised so much in reviews.
- Extremely easy to use
- Support available on live chat
- Separate premade profile for unblocking streams
- Great speeds
CyberGhost is another solid pick for bypassing the geoblocks on US Netflix in Argentina.
This VPN finds the right balance between performance and ease of use, resulting in a hassle-free interface with helpful pre-made profiles for all your needs. One of these profiles is tailored to streaming — it even has separate settings depending on the service you’re looking to unblock!
As for support, you get live chat and decent response times via email. CyberGhost also comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
When you look at the whole package, it’s easy to see why CyberGhost has so many favorable reviews.
- Small, but capable server network
- Friendly, knowledgeable support with live chat
- Fast connections
- Full 30-day money-back guarantee
PrivateVPN is a bit of an exception — with a network of just over 100 servers, it still grants access to various Netflix catalogs.
It works for the US version as well, with multiple servers to help you out. The compact roster also allows PrivateVPN to maintain the servers by themselves, and they do so brilliantly.
Support is also up to par — you can get in touch via email or live chat, plus the “remote help” feature if you can’t install the VPN by yourself. Don’t worry, it’s very easy.
Obviously, the rather small server network may be a drawback in the future, but for now, PrivateVPN works flawlessly with US Netflix. Overall, it’s truly a private and secure VPN — but don’t trust us blindly and check out what others have to say!
- Hundreds of servers in the US
- Good combination of speed and uptime
- Proprietary VPN protocol
- Professional support, but live chat is a little unreliable
Hotspot Shield’s paid Premium version is better than many VPNs when it comes to unblocking US Netflix overseas, thanks to a strong server presence in the US and unique tech.
The Catapult Hydra protocol is specifically designed for better performance across longer distances, so even if you’re connecting to the United States from Argentina, you won’t be seeing a huge drop in your Internet speed.
You can expect Hotspot Shield’s support to help you as best as they can — and they’re very good at what they do. It’s worth noting that the live chat feature isn’t always available, however.
All things considered, Hotspot Shield has some serious appeal to it, and you can see why many users speak highly of it.
Watch US Netflix in Argentina with a VPN
Accessing the US Netflix catalog in Argentina is definitely possible, albeit difficult for many. All you need is the right VPN for the task — now you know the ones you can rely on.
What if we told you that you could subscribe to some of the best VPNs on the market for dirt cheap? Check out fresh VPN deals here for amazing discounts, but move fast — they’re only up for a limited time!
To summarize, the best VPNs for watching Netflix US in Argentina in 2021 are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.