How to Get a Serbia IP Address from Anywhere in 2019 [+VIDEO]
In just a few simple steps, you can have a Serbian IP address. You’ll be able to stream any show on RTS1 or DM SAT, use your Serbian bank account, and access Serbian news and social sites from outside the country.
An excellent VPN with servers in Serbia is all you need to get connected. Here’s how to get a new IP in Serbia and bypass geo-restrictions to reach the content you need.
Quick Guide: How to Get a Serbian IP Address with a VPN
- Select a VPN with servers in Serbia. NordVPN is our #1 choice.
- Download the VPN software and install it on your computer/device.
- Launch the software and connect to a server in Serbia.
- Check your new IP address using our easy tool.
Table of Contents
- How a VPN Can Get You a Serbian IP Address
- A VPN Also Keeps You Safe & Lets You Stream Almost Anything
- What to Look For in a VPN
- The Best VPNs to Get a Serbian IP Address
Serbia-only websites check your location to decide how much content you can access. If you have a foreign IP address, the sites could hide some or all of their content from you. The trick to getting past these geoblocks is accessing the sites from a Serbian IP address.
High-quality VPNs let you connect to servers all over the world. When you send your internet traffic through a server in Serbia, the VPN masks your real IP address, only showing websites the Serbian IP of the server.
Because websites will think you’re in the country, you’ll have the same access to Serbian sites as someone browsing from Belgrade. You’ll even get search results in Serbian.
Having unrestricted access to regional content is a great help if you’re learning to speak Serbian. Serbian social media and news sites will also allow you to research the local culture, either for pleasure or to give your business an advantage.
A VPN does much more than unblock restricted content, too. It also encrypts all your data, including credit card numbers, banking details, and passwords. Hackers and data harvesters won’t be able access your information or track your activity.
Free VPNs don’t fully protect your data, or can’t get past the VPN blockers used by popular streaming services. Many of them also display ads, log your information and sell it, and have very slow servers.
The top VPN services offer military-grade encryption and advanced security features to keep your data safe at all times. In addition to giving you a Serbia IP, they ‘ll unlock US Netflix, the BBC iPlayer, and almost any other content you’ll ever want.
- Servers in Serbia: To get a Serbian IP address, you have to connect to a server in the country.
- Strong encryption: Only use VPNs that use Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption, preferably 256-bit or higher.
- High-speed servers: Choose a VPN with fast connections and unlimited bandwidth if you want to stream without buffering or interruptions.
- Privacy protection: Make sure that the VPN has a strict no-logs policy, so your internet activity can never be traced back to you.
- Customer support: Use a VPN with responsive, helpful support agents. Read what other customers have to say about their experiences with the VPN.
Rated by our own experts and many others as the most secure VPN available today, NordVPN has 3 servers in Serbia. A simple map interface makes it easy to choose the right server for you and switch servers whenever you need to.
NordVPN offers military-grade 2048-bit encryption. Impressive security features include a Double VPN option that routes your traffic through two servers, with an additional layer of encryption added at each one.
Customers love NordVPN because it’s easy to use, but if you do have any problems, you can get help via 24/7 live chat. The website also has excellent FAQ and tutorial sections.
You can test NordVPN’s excellent reputation for yourself risk-free with the 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN can unblock:
- Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Showtime, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Sling TV.
- Yes, P2P specialty servers available.
NordVPN works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Linux, Chrome, and Firefox. It’s also compatible with routers.
Express VPN is the best-rated VPN for speed. It has one server location in Serbia with multiple IPs, and it won’t disappoint you if want a fast, reliable VPN for streaming.
ExpressVPN has a strict no-logs policy to protect your privacy and AES 256-bit military-grade encryption to protect your data.
You can connect up to 5 devices per license, with user-friendly apps available for all popular devices. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee on all ExpressVPN plans and, if you need support, you’ll get it quickly with 24/7 live chat.
ExpressVPN can unblock:
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime, Sling TV, DAZN, and BBC iPlayer.
- Yes, all servers support P2P activity.
ExpressVPN works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Linux, Chrome, and Firefox. It also offers an app for use with certain routers.
You won’t have any trouble getting a Serbian IP address when you connect to any of the 8 CyberGhost servers in the country.
CyberGhost’s user interface is so easy to use that just one click can get you a Serbia IP address and complete VPN protection. VPN beginners love the fact that CyberGhost’s preset profiles can automatically choose the best server for your needs.
CyberGhost has all the security features you would expect from a top VPN, plus ad blocking and an HTTPS Redirect mode. When the mode is active, CyberGhost automatically redirects you to the most secure version of any website.
CyberGhost has great 24/7 live chat support. You can connect up to 7 devices on your account, and there is a 45-day money-back guarantee, giving you plenty of time to test the service for yourself.
CyberGhost can unblock:
- Dedicated streaming profile with servers optimized for: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go, Hulu, Comedy Central, Eurosport, ESPN, and others.
- Yes; dedicated profile shows countries and number of users.
CyberGhost works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire Stick, Android TV, Linux, and Chrome.
Get the Best Deals on Top VPNs.
New to VPNs? Here’s Everything You Need to Know.
Learn about the 6 Best VPNs for Streaming Movies.
Still undecided? Check out our experts’ rundown of 10 Things to Consider When You Choose a VPN.