How to disable WebRTC in Firefox?
To disable WebRTC in Firefox you need to set "media.peerconnection.enabled" to "false" in "about:config". Here is how to do so.
1. Enter "about:config" in the Firefox address bar. and press enter.
2. Click on the "I"ll be careful, I promise!" button.
3. Search for "media.peerconnection.enabled"
4. Double-click the entry. You will notice that the column "Value" is now showing "False"
5. That’s it!
Google Chrome Extension ScriptSafe.
If you are using Google Chrome, there is an extension called ScriptSafe that is effective at masking your IP address. It is very easy to install. Simply go here, click “ADD TO CHROME” and it should install and automatically add itself as an extension. Then, test it on this page to see if your IP is hidden.
How to disable WebRTC Leak in IE/Other browsers?
There is currently no known working solutionHere is our workaround solution:
1. Uninstall IE/other browser :)
2. Install Google Chrome or Firefox and disable WebRTC.
3. Share this tool with your friends by clicking one of the share buttons below.