How to Watch MLB World Series From Anywhere in 2021
- Best VPNs to Watch The MLB World Series From Anywhere in 2021
- NordVPN — 1900+ Servers In the US to Easily Unblock Sling TV
- ExpressVPN — MediaStreamer Feature to Easily Watch The MLB on Your SmartTV
- Surfshark — Watch The MLB On An Unlimited Number Of Devices
- Where Can I Watch The MLB World Series Online?
- FAQs on Watching the MLB World Series With a VPN
- Don’t Miss Out on Any MLB World Series Action!
I love baseball, but events like the MLB are not available in my country since streaming services like Sling TV only work in the US. I spent hours searching for a solution online, but most blog posts gave me instructions that didn’t work.
So, I decided to do my own tests — and I found that the best way to watch the MBL World Series from anywhere is with a VPN. A VPN is an app that can help you bypass geo-restrictions set by websites like Sling TV.
I tested 30+ VPNs so you don’t have to and shortlisted a few that work best. I liked NordVPN a lot since it unblocked Sling TV in seconds and it gave me fast speeds. I also found a workaround to try it for free for a while with its 30-day money-back guarantee and get a refund if you don’t like it.
Why You Need a VPN to Watch The MLB
The MLB World Series is available on Fox and live TV streaming platforms like Sling TV, fuboTV, AT&T, etc. Due to broadcasting restrictions, none of these are available outside of the US.
A VPN is an app that can help you bypass geo-restrictions set up by websites like Sling TV and allow you to watch the MLB World Series as if you were in the US. All you have to do is connect to a US server and Sling TV will assume that you’re in the US and allow you to stream its content.
With a VPN, you’ll have no problem accessing the MLB World Series and any other sports events that you want to watch!
- Lightning-fast speeds to watch the MLB in HD
- 1900+ US servers that can unblock Sling TV and other streaming platforms
- SmartPlay to find the best server automatically
- 6 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with ESPN, NBC Sports, Sling TV, fuboTV, MLB TV, beIN Sports, and more
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
NordVPN has 5,500 servers worldwide and 1900+ servers in the US. I tested 10 of its US servers and found that all of them unblocked Sling TV with ease. I also tried accessing ESPN, fuboTV, MLB TV, and AT&T — it only took me a few seconds to load their pages. So, you’ll have no problem watching the MLB no matter where you are.
NordVPN’s speeds are very impressive. On the 10 US servers I tested, I got an average of 45 Mbps which is more than enough for HD streaming. I ended up binge-watching games all weekend and I didn’t experience any interruptions during that time. Even when my brother started watching boxing on his own computer, the speeds didn’t drop. So, you’ll be able to stream the MLB without lag or buffering.
And while you can purchase NordVPN with PayPal only from a few locations, it offers plenty of other payment methods like GooglePay, AmazonPay, credit or bank cards, and even cryptocurrencies. I also found a way to make it cheaper — just use its current 68% discount.
I’m often reluctant to spend money on entertainment so I was happy when I found that you can try NordVPN out for free with its 30-day money-back guarantee. I tested its refund policy to make sure you can get your money back and I was surprised at how easy it was. I did it all through live chat and the staff was super nice. After 5 minutes, my cancellation was accepted and the money was back in my account within 4 days.
- Ultra-fast speeds to watch the MLB without interruptions
- 3,000 of servers worldwide to easily bypass geoblocks
- MediaStreamer to watch the MLB on devices that normally don’t support VPNs
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with ESPN, DAZN, Sky GO, ABC, TNT, fuboTV, beIN Sports, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer feature makes it easy to watch the MLB on different devices. The World Series deserves to be seen on a big screen so I tested this out on my SmartTV. With detailed guidelines provided on ExpressVPN’s website, it only took me 5 minutes to connect to a US server and open up Sling TV. This also works on PlayStation, Xbox, AppleTV, and other devices, so you’ll be able to watch the MLB on any device in your home.
Its speeds are also great. I tested 15 of its US servers and found that my average speed was 40 Mbps which is 8 times more than what you need for HD streaming. I watched Sling TV’s channels for over 5 hours without any interruptions. This means that you won’t miss any of the MLB action when using ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN is a bit more expensive, but I found out that you can use its 49% off discount and save up on your subscription.
Plus, if you’re not willing to commit yet, you can always test it out for free with its 30-day money-back guarantee. When I tried to cancel my subscription, the live chat rep only asked me a few questions about why I’m not satisfied before processing my request. I was impressed at how easy it was — my money appeared on my account that same week.
- Impressive speeds to stream the MLB lag-free
- 3,200 of servers to unblock Sling TV with ease
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with ESPN, NBC Sports, Sling TV, fuboTV, MLB TV, and more
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Roku, and more
Surfshark offers unlimited simultaneous connections. I was surprised that this was possible and decided to test it out — after connecting more than 10 devices that I gathered around my house and borrowed from family, I was convinced. All of my family members and friends used Surfshark to unblock their favorite content while I watched the MLB and none of us experienced any issues. So, you’ll be able to keep your entire household happy while you sit back and enjoy the MLB.
Surfshark’s server network could use some improvement — but quality over quantity works well for it. I tested 10+ US servers and all of them unblocked Sling TV hassle-free. I was also able to bypass geoblocks on sites like fuboTV, ESPN, MLB TV, etc. So, you’ll easily find a server that works.
Surfshark offers an excellent discount that you can use to get 81% off your subscription.
Alternatively, you can test Surfshark out risk-free by using its 30-day money-back guarantee. I tested its refund policy to make sure it works and it was easy to get my money back. I talked with a live chat rep and the entire process lasted for about 10 minutes. After that, they accepted my request and I got my money back in a week.
Where Can I Watch The MLB World Series Online?
The MLB World Series is available on Fox TV. However, to watch it on your TV or through one of its apps, you will need a US cable subscription. Fox TV is also carried by several live TV streaming platforms.
Sling TV is a live TV streaming service that carried Fox TV as well as many other sports channels. There are two plans — Sling Orange and Sling Blue. You’ll find Fox TV on Sling Blue which costs $30. You can also get a combination of these two plans for $45 and more channels. There’s a free trial, but it only lasts for 3 days.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu is another streaming service that has Fox TV. It costs $54.99 and it includes other sports channels like ESPN or TBS. There’s a free trial and it will last for a week.
AT&T TV Now
The subscription for this streaming service will cost you $55. You will get access to Fox TV, ESPN, TBS, and many other sports channels. You can also take advantage of its 7-day free trial.
Other Streaming Services
- YouTube TV. This streaming platform costs $64.99 and it includes many sports channels including Fox TV. There’s a 7-day free trial.
- Kayo. If you’re in Australia, you can get a Kayo subscription which will cost you $25 and you can get a 14-day free trial.
- Sportsnet. Canadian fans can stream the MLB through this streaming service which is $9.99 per month. There’s a 7-day free trial.
- BT Sport. If you’re in the UK, you can get a BT Sport Monthly Pass for £25.
How to Sign Up for Sling TV to Watch The MLB World Series
- Get a VPN. I recommend NordVPN because it has 1900+ US servers that easily unblock Sling TV. Plus, you can try it for free with its 30-day money-back guarantee. Connect to a US server.
- Navigate to Sling TV. Click “Watch 3 Days Free” and then fill out your information and create a password.
- Pick a plan. I recommend Sling Blue because it has over 30 channels and this includes FOX as well as many other sports channels.
- Pay for the subscription. You can use any international credit card as long as you use a US zip code like 10001 which I used.
- Start watching the MLB World Series!
FAQs on Watching the MLB World Series With a VPN
😀 Can I watch the MLB World Series for free?
No, you can’t watch the MLB for free. However, I found a workaround that can help you watch some of it for free. Many streaming services offer free trials of up to 7 days. And all of the VPNs I tested have at least a 30-day money-back guarantee. When you combine these two together, you can stream the World Series for free for at least 7 days.
😄 Can I watch the MLB without cable?
The MLB World Series is officially on Fox TV which requires a cable subscription. However, some live TV streaming services carry it as well so you won’t need cable — the only problem is that you can’t access them unless you’re in the US.
There’s a workaround to this — I shortlisted a few VPNs that unblock US streaming services and allow you to watch the MLB. I liked NordVPN the most because it has fast speeds and you can use it for free for 30 day with its money-back guarantee. A VPN will also enable you to watch the MLB without blackout.
🙂 Which devices can I watch the MLB on?
You can watch the MLB World Series on many different devices and OS such as:
If you’re not in the US, you will need a VPN. Fortunately, all of the VPNs on my list are compatible with the devices on this list so you can bypass geo-restrictions and stream on your favorite device at the same time.
😊 Can I watch the MLB on MLB TV?
No, the MLB is not available on MLB TV. However, you can watch it on many live TV streaming services like Sling TV, fuboTV, AT&T, YouTube TV, Hulu, etc. All of these streaming services are only available in the US, so you should get a VPN to unblock their geo-restrictions.
🤗 Can I watch the MLB from the UK, Australia, or abroad?
Yes, you can watch the MLB from Australia, the UK, other countries in Europe like Germany, etc. In the UK, the MLB is available on BT Sport and in Australia, it airs on Kayo. However, if you’re not in one of these countries, you can use a VPN to access these streaming services and watch the MLB.
Don’t Miss Out on Any MLB World Series Action!
In order to watch the MLB outside of the US, you will need to use a VPN. Just make sure that you pick a reliable provider that can unblock Sling TV and allow you to watch it without lag.
I loved NordVPN — it bypassed geoblocks with ease and I didn’t miss any of the MLB action due to lag. If you won’t take my word for it, use its 30-day money-back guarantee to try it out for free and get a refund if you don’t like it.
To summarize, the best VPNs for watching the MLB World Series are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend NordVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 68% off.
Privacy Alert box - content - Popular posts