How to Watch WandaVision From Anywhere in 2022
- Quick Guide: How to Watch WandaVision From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch WandaVision From Anywhere in 2022
- ExpressVPN — Lightning-Fast Speeds for Watching WandaVision Lag-Free
- Where Can I Watch WandaVision Online?
- How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch WandaVision on Android
- How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch WandaVision on iOS
- FAQs on Watching WandaVision With a VPN
- Start Watching WandaVision Now
I love watching movies and shows from the Marvel Universe and it was such a disappointment when I found out that I couldn’t watch WandaVision as Disney+ is blocked in my country. Determined to find a solution, I tested a few methods and finally discovered one that works.
A VPN is the best way to unblock Disney+ to watch WandaVision. VPNs disguise your true identity on the internet allowing you to watch your favorite shows from areas that are geoblocked.
I tested 30+ VPNs to see which one would work best for me. After thorough testing, I decided on ExpressVPN. It gave me the IP protection I needed, and I was able to access Disney+ hassle-free to be able to watch WandaVision. You can also try ExpressVPN with its 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN as its large global server network will unblock WandaVision from any location.
- Connect to a server in the US. You can also choose any server located in a country where Disney+ is available.
- Start watching WandaVision! Log onto Disney+, relax, and enjoy WandaVision.
Why You Need a VPN to Watch WandaVision
Viewers from certain countries are unable to watch WandaVision because of geo-restrictions set by Disney+. This means that if you’re not in the US or one of the supported countries, you won’t be able to access it.
A VPN hides your real identity by allocating one of its IP addresses to you. This will make it seem like you’re located in a country where Disney+ is permitted. If you connect to a server in the US for example, you will be given an IP located in the US and as a result, Disney+ will not block you.
By connecting to a VPN, you’ll bypass the Disney+ restrictions and watch WandaVision without running into any problems.
- Superfast speeds to watch WandaVision without any irritating buffering
- 160 servers in 94 locations to unblock Disney+
- MediaStreamer to watch WandaVision on devices that normally don’t support VPNs
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN is ultra-fast. I tested 10 of its US servers and got an average of 50 Mbps. The same thing happened when I did a speed test on its Canadian, Australian, and German servers. This allowed me to watch a few episodes without experiencing any interruptions. So, you’ll be able to watch WandaVision in HD without lag or buffering between episodes.
It also has a large and reliable server network. During my tests, I had no issues accessing Disney+ from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. I even tested its servers on other streaming platforms like Netflix and BBC iPlayer and I bypassed their geo-restrictions easily as well. This means that you’ll be able to unblock WandaVision no matter which Disney+ library you choose.
And if you want to watch WandaVision on your PlayStation or SmartTV, ExpressVPN has a MediaStreamer feature that allows you to use a VPN on any device with WiFi. It only took me 5 minutes to set it up on my Android TV and I could start streaming WandaVision without issues.
ExpressVPN is slightly more expensive but I found that you can get a 49% discount when you subscribe. This makes it a lot more budget-friendly.
You can also test ExpressVPN out with its 30-day money-back guarantee. I decided to test this out so I asked the live chat support team to cancel my subscription. They asked me a few questions and processed my refund the same day. I got the money back in my account a week later.
Where Can I Watch WandaVision Online?
WandaVision is available on Disney+. This streaming platform can be accessed in the US as well as some countries beyond its borders such as the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, France, India, etc. You can purchase a monthly subscription for $6.99, an annual subscription at a discounted price of $69.00. If you live in India or Indonesia, you can also watch WandaVision on Disney+ Hotstar.
The good news is that you can access Disney+ even if you’re not in one of these locations. To do that, you’ll need a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN as it has a large server network with servers across countries where Disney+ is available and it unblocks WandaVision with ease.
How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch WandaVision on Android
Unfortunately, this method doesn’t work anymore. It used to, but Google Play now verifies your account with your telephone number which needs to match your country. Give it a try anyway as Google sometimes skips the verification process and lets you in. If I find a new method of accessing Disney+ or Google starts omitting this step again, I’ll update this guide.
- Connect to a VPN. I recommend that you use ExpressVPN, as it unblocked Disney+ successfully each time I logged in.
- Connect to a server located in the US. This is required to create your Google ID.
- Go to Google Playstore. Create a new Google ID and choose the US as your location.
- Purchase a Google gift card. You can find one on Amazon or with other gift card providers. Make sure that you load the card with an amount that is equal to or exceeds the amount required for your Disney+ subscription.
- Receive your Gift card code. Your gift card code will be delivered to your email inbox. This can take up to 24 hours, so a little patience may be required. Once you have received the code for the gift card, everything is set to pay for your subscription.
- Go to Google Playstore. Choose “gift card” as your payment method.
- Download the Disney+ App. Download and connect to the Disney+ App.
- Complete the information sheet. Fill in all of the required information, including the subscription package you are going to take.
- Set your payment method. Set the payment method to a Gift card.
- Log in to Disney+. You are now set up with a valid Disney+ subscription to stream on Disney+.
- Watch WandaVision!
How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch WandaVision on iOS
- Choose a VPN and connect to a US server. I recommend ExpressVPN because it has a large network of servers and unblocks Disney+ with ease.
- Go to Apple ID and create a new account with a US address. You’ll be asked for your phone number, but you can enter your own since Apple doesn’t check. Make sure that all the required fields are completed, and pay special attention to setting your location to the US. I used 1751 Hotel Plaza, Orlando, Florida, 32830 and it worked.
- Wait for the Verification Code. Apple will send you a verification code to your email and phone.
- Login in to your Apple Account. Sign out of your old account and sign into the new one. Go to the settings and select your payment method as ‘none’.
- Purchase the gift card at the Apple Store. Go off to the iStore and purchase a gift code. The currency must be set to USD and be sure to choose an amount that will cover your Disney+ subscription. You also have to make sure that you use the same address as you picked when creating your account.
- Wait for your gift card verification. The Gift card code will be sent to you via email. When it arrives, save it as a PDF file.
- Redeem the gift card. Paste the code into the box and click “Redeem”. The money will be loaded into your Apple account.
- Download and Startup Disney+. Create an account by filling out the signup form.
- Authorize Payment. Complete your subscription using your Apple Account balance as payment.
- Start watching WandaVision!
FAQs on Watching WandaVision With a VPN
Can I watch WandaVision for free?
Unfortunately, Disney+ is only available as a paid subscription and there’s no free trial. You would need to pay either $6.99 for a monthly subscription or $69.00 for an annual subscription.
On the bright side, there is a way of saving some money in the short term by using any of the VPNs I tested for free with their money-back guarantees.
Is WandaVision available on Hotstar?
You can watch WandaVision on Hotstar due to the deal signed between Disney+ and this popular Indian streaming platform. All you need is a valid premium subscription with Hotstar. You have a choice of paying monthly for Rs 299 or annually for Rs 1499. However, you need an Indian payment method and a VPN to sign up. Fortunately, all of the VPNs I tested have reliable servers in India that can unblock Hotstar and allow you to watch WandaVision.
Will WandaVision be on Netflix?
Unfortunately, if you only have a Netflix subscription you will not be able to watch WandaVision. Disney+ holds the exclusive rights to the series. However, you can unblock Disney+ by connecting to a VPN with a server located in a Disney+ country, and you will be able to watch WandaVision without any difficulties.
Which devices can I watch WandaVision on?
It is great to know that there are a number of devices you can use to watch WandaVision. You can use your favorite browser, Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets, certain smart TVs (LG WebOS, Samsung Tizen, Android), and also some setup boxes and gaming consoles such as Apple TV, Sony PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In addition, you can also watch WandaVision using other devices such as Chromebook, Chromecast, Apple AirPlay, and Amazon Fire TV.
However, you’ll need a VPN if you’re not in one of the locations where Disney+ is available. Fortunately, all of the VPNs I tested unblocked Disney+ with ease and allowed me to watch WandaVision without interruptions.
Start Watching WandaVision Now
WandaVision is a fantastic way to gain insight into the lives of the Scarlet Witch and Vision, as well as get some superhero action before the next Marvel blockbuster. And with a VPN, you can do that no matter where you are.
I recommend that you get ExpressVPN to hide your real ID so that you can join the Marvel faithful and watch WandaVision hassle-free. You can even get your money back with the ExpressVPN 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not happy.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching WandaVision is …
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.