How to Watch Justice League From Anywhere in 2022
- Quick Guide: How to Watch Justice League From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch Justice League From Anywhere in 2022
- ExpressVPN — Ultra-Fast Speeds to Watch Justice League Lag-Free
- How to Sign Up for HBO Max to Watch Justice League
- FAQs on Watching Justice League With a VPN
- Start Watching Justice League Now
Justice League is one of my favorite movies, and I’ve been waiting for Zack Snyder’s cut to come out for years. I wanted to watch the original and prepare for all the changes, so I got so frustrated when I couldn’t stream it where I am. After trying and testing every method out there, I finally found a way to watch it on HBO Max.
The best way to watch Justice League is with a VPN. It bypasses geoblocks by masking your real location and running your traffic through its servers. This gets streaming platforms like HBO Max to unblock their content because they think you’re in another country.
After testing 30+ VPNs, my top recommendation is ExpressVPN. Its large server network easily unblocked HBO Max and all the other streaming platforms I tested. You can even try it out risk-free because it’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Download a VPN. ExpressVPN is my favorite because its vast server network quickly unblocks HBO Max.
- Connect to a server in the US. Justice League is only available in the US, so that’s where you need to connect.
- Start watching Justice League! Sign in to HBO Max, press play, and enjoy!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Justice League
Due to licensing rights, HBO Max geoblocks its service from customers outside the US. Both versions of Justice League are only available on HBO Max, so you can’t technically access them from anywhere else.
A VPN avoids geoblocks by giving you a different IP address and masking your true location. It makes it seem like you’re signing in from a place where the show is available — instead of from where you actually are. This way, you get access to thousands of movies and shows.
Just connect to a US server to unblock HBO Max and watch Justice League from anywhere.
- Lightning-fast speeds to watch Justice League without interruptions
- 3,000 servers to unblock HBO Max from anywhere in the world
- MediaStreamer makes it easy to connect any device, even if it doesn’t normally support VPNs
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN offers blazing-fast speeds, so you can watch HBO Max with zero buffering. I tested 8 US locations, and my speed never dropped under 50 Mbps. This is 10 times more than what you need for HD streaming, so I didn’t experience any lag or buffering. With these speeds, you’ll watch Justice League without missing a second of the action.
It also offers a large variety of servers that can unlock HBO Max. I tried out several US IP addresses, starting with one from Seattle. It bypassed the restrictions and let me access HBO Max on the first try. It was just as easy to unblock Netflix and Amazon Prime Video with it. You’ll be able to watch Justice League from anywhere.
The MediaStreamer helps you connect all your WiFi-enabled devices, even ones without a native VPN setting. I used ExpressVPN’s easy-to-follow guide and installed it on my router in a few minutes. It let me watch Justice League on my smartTV, and even on my PS4. This feature makes it easy to watch HBO Max on any WiFi-enabled device.
The only downside of ExpressVPN is the price, which is a little on the expensive side. However, you can save up if you get it with its 49% off discount.
ExpressVPN is backed by a money-back guarantee so you can try it risk-free and claim a refund within 30 days if you don’t like it. I wanted to test this claim myself, so I reached out to its support team and asked for a refund. It was a quick process and after 4 days, all of the money was returned to my account.
How to Sign Up for HBO Max to Watch Justice League
HBO Max is pretty restrictive. Depending on where you are, you can use a gift card or a US Credit Card to sign up.
- Get a VPN. My recommendation is ExpressVPN because it gets around HBO Max's geoblocks with no trouble.
- Connect to a US server. HBO Max is only available in the US, so you need to connect your VPN there.
- Create a YouTubeTV account. Access YouTubeTV and sign up for a new account. You need to use a US postcode — 89158 worked for me.
- Add HBO Max to your subscription. HBO Max comes as an add-on for YouTubeTV and you can take advantage of its free trial. Fill in your billing details and complete the registration.
- Log in to HBO Max. Visit HBO Max and choose to sign in with YouTubeTV as your provider.
- Create an account. Follow the prompts and create an HBO Max account.
- Start watching Justice League!
Credit Card Method
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN since it can bypass HBO Max’s VPN detection tool and unblock its library.
- Download the app. For the desktop version, you can use the VPN’s website. Use the app store on your phone if you’re setting up a mobile device.
- Connect to a US server. HBO Max is only available in the US, so you’ll need to get on a US server with your VPN to access the platform.
- Create an HBO Max account. Navigate to HBO Max and create an account. If you don’t have a US credit card, you’ll have to use the gift card method above.
- Start watching Justice League!
FAQs on Watching Justice League With a VPN
Can I watch Justice League for free?
Not really, but you can reduce some costs. HBO Max rarely offers free trials so watching it completely free is not always possible. However, ExpressVPN offers a convenient money-back guarantee.. This means you only have to pay for your HBO Max subscription, so you can save some money.
Is Justice League available to watch in Canada, India and New Zealand?
Technically no, but you can access HBO Max from all of these countries with a VPN. Broadcasting restrictions prevent HBO Max from letting people sign up from Canada, India, or New Zealand. This is why you need to use a VPN to connect to a US server. VPNs allow you to hide your current IP by moving your internet traffic through its private servers. Once that’s done, you can navigate to HBO Max, and the site will think you’re in the US and unblock its content.
Can I watch Justice League on Netflix or Hulu?
No, Justice League and Zack Snyder’s Justice League are streaming exclusively on HBO Max. The platform is only available to US customers, so you need a VPN to access Justice League outside the US. Connecting to a VPN is simple, and you can change your IP address in just a few clicks.
Start Watching Justice League Now
Broadcasting restrictions prevent people from outside the US to watch Justice League. However, you can bypass these geoblocks with a VPN. It changes your IP address and moves your virtual footprint to a licensed country, so HBO Max thinks you’re actually there.
My top choice is ExpressVPN because its large server network unblocks HBO Max, so you can stream Justice League regardless of where you are. You can even try it risk-free because it’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, just ask for a refund.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching Justice League is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.