How to Watch Bull Season 4 Free Online!
Like other network television shows, Bull is available for free with commercials. But to stream it this way, you have to keep up with new episodes as they become available on the CBS website.
If you get behind on season four or need to catch up with the first three seasons of Bull, you’ll need to sign up for CBS All Access. And if you want to watch the show from outside the United States, you’ll also need a VPN because CBS All Access geoblocks its content.
This article will show you how to watch both old and new episodes of Bull online. It will also recommend some of the VPN services you can use to avoid geoblocks on this and other great shows.
Quick Guide: How to Watch Bull Online
- Choose a VPN with good connection speeds and servers in the US. I recommend NordVPN .
- Download the VPN and install it onto your computer or device.
- Connect to a server in the US to bypass CBS All Access’ geoblocks.
- Go to CBS.com, click on “Shows,” select the category “Drama,” and then click the image for “Bull.” Choose from available episodes, and start streaming!
Quick Guide: How to Sign Up for CBS All Access
- In the top right corner of the CBS website, click “Try CBS All Access.” You can also click the blue “Try It Free” button that appears over any unavailable video.
- Click “Try It Free” again on the next page. CBS All Access offers a one-week free trial, but you’ll need to enter payment information to receive it.
- Select a plan. You can have “Limited Commercials” or pay extra for “Commercial-Free” videos.
- Check the box underneath these options if you want to save money on the monthly subscription rate by paying for a year in advance. You still won’t be charged until your free trial is over.
- Click “Continue,” and then fill in your name, email address, and birth date. Enter a US zip code, and choose a password.
- Click “Continue” again, and fill in your payment information. You can use a major credit card or PayPal, and you won’t be charged if you cancel during your one-week trial.
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Bull
When CBS calls their streaming service “All Access,” it’s an exaggeration. Not everyone can have access.
The CBS television network is only licensed for broadcast in the United States, so their larger streaming service is set up with the same restrictions.
When you log into CBS All Access, the site will identify where the server traffic is coming from. Normally, if you’re located outside the US, your IP address will be blocked from accessing the video.
But when you use a VPN and select a US server, the streaming service will think that’s where the request is coming from. The video will be sent to the VPN server, which will pass it along to you.
This process can also avoid geoblocks on various other streaming services. Sometimes this will give you access to services that aren’t available in your country. And sometimes it will let you access a better selection of videos.
VPNs Have Other Benefits, Too
Apart from avoiding geoblocks, a VPN can help you to stay safe and protect your privacy online.
High-quality VPN services offer advanced encryption and adhere to no-logs policies. This means no one can watch what you’re doing online or look back at the sites you’ve visited and the videos you’ve watched.
By hiding your location and identity, you can avoid many of the internet’s dangers and annoyances.
For example, continual monitoring usually leads to targeted advertising. This is a constant reminder of your lack of online privacy. And it’s also a warning about what can happen if your data falls into the wrong hands.
When your connections aren’t encrypted, hackers can learn enough about your devices and ISP to design very effective malware attacks. They can collect data to blackmail you, or they can use knowledge of your online habits to trick you into clicking on something you shouldn’t.
The dangers multiply if you’re in a country with a lot of legal censorship. But just as a VPN lets you watch videos without geoblocks, it also lets you communicate online without restriction.
3 Best VPNs for Watching Bull
NordVPN has over 5,600 servers in 60 countries. But the majority of them are spread across the US. This is great news if you want to use the service to stream CBS All Access or another provider of videos to US viewers only.
The NordVPN interface is straightforward and user-friendly. It’s easy to switch from one server to another while staying within the country you need. You can even filter US servers by region, which may help you to find the closest and most reliable connections.
While the number of servers helps to guarantee uninterrupted online streaming, NordVPN’s other features provide the security that any VPN user would expect.
NordVPN protects your connection behind military-grade encryption, and none of your data will be logged by the VPN. This protection can also extend to as many as six devices when you connect them to a single NordVPN account.
NordVPN can unblock:
- Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Showtime, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Sling TV.
- Yes, P2P specialty servers available.
NordVPN works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Linux, Chrome, and Firefox. It’s also compatible with routers.
ExpressVPN offers its own in-app speed test, which you can use to compare any of its more than 3,000 servers. These are spread across 160 locations, of which about 20 are in the United States.
If you use this service, you have a good choice of servers to choose from when watching Bull on CBS All Access. But what’s even better is that you never have to guess about whether the selection is good enough to stream high-definition video.
The ExpressVPN speed test lets you compare download speeds and latency for all available connections. This way, you can avoid or anticipate situations where a video stalls or buffers in mid-episode.
You may not have as many options with ExpressVPN as with NordVPN, but both have been tested for their compatibility with popular streaming services, including CBS All Access.
ExpressVPN also stands toe-to-toe with its competitors when comparing their encryption levels and reputations for protecting user privacy.
ExpressVPN can unblock:
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime, Sling TV, DAZN, and BBC iPlayer.
- Yes, all servers support P2P activity.
ExpressVPN works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Linux, Chrome, and Firefox. It also offers an app for use with certain routers.
This VPN has over 1,300 servers in the US and has proven reliability for unblocking streaming services like CBS All Access.
What’s interesting about CyberGhost is that you can direct it to choose servers that are best for specific tasks. This way, you can use one server when you need high download speeds for online video, and then switch to another when you’re more concerned with maintaining your anonymity.
This feature goes to show that CyberGhost is good for both beginners and advanced VPN users.
CyberGhost will automatically hide your location and protect you with 256-bit encryption and a no-logs policy. But you can also change its options to get extra protection from malware and advertising or to cut off traffic if you lose connection to the VPN.
CyberGhost can unblock:
- Dedicated streaming profile with servers optimized for: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go, Hulu, Comedy Central, Eurosport, ESPN, and others.
- Yes, the dedicated profile shows countries and the number of users.
CyberGhost works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire Stick, Android TV, Linux, and Chrome.
Most VPNs will get you around geoblocks so you can watch Bull on the CBS website or CBS All Access. But you should look for advanced features and multiple server options if you want to be sure you can keep watching all of season four.
NordVPN and our other recommendations provide fast connection speeds along with advanced encryption, to keep you safe whether you’re streaming video or browsing the internet. Each one also offers a money-back guarantee so you can test its geoblocking solution without risk.
Give one of these VPNs a try to admire how they can make the internet a free space for everyone, no matter where in the world you live.
Need access to Netflix, too? Compare the above recommendations with the Best VPNs for Unblocking Netflix.
Want to see two of our recommendations’ features side-by-side? Compare ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
Interested in video games as well as television? Here are the Five Best VPNs for Gaming.