How to Get an Argentinian IP Address Anywhere in 2021
- Quick Guide: How to Get an Argentinian IP Address with a VPN
- How a VPN Can Get You an IP Address in Argentina
- A VPN Keeps You Safe and lets You Stream Almost Anything
- What to Look For in a VPN
- The Best VPNs to Get an Argentinian IP Address
- ExpressVPN – Lightning-Fast Servers Worldwide
- NordVPN – Easily Bypass Georestrictions
- CyberGhost – User-Friendly for VPN Newbies
- Further Reading
Many of Argentina’s most popular websites and TV stations aren’t available outside of Argentina, so you won’t be able to enjoy their content unless you have an Argentinian IP address. You can do something about it though, a VPN can help you gain access to all of your favorite content by giving you an IP address in Argentina.
Using a good VPN (virtual private network) is the fastest, easiest, safest way to get an Argentinian IP. Our top choice ExpressVPN even offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can test it risk-free.
Quick Guide: How to Get an Argentinian IP Address with a VPN
A VPN masks your location by rerouting your traffic through a remote server. Your new IP address is based on the server you choose. When you connect to a server in Argentina, you get an Argentinian IP address and appear as if you’re surfing the web from within the country.
In some cases, just getting an Argentinian IP address will be enough to access the content you want. Sometimes there’s more to it than that, but the best VPNs will still have you covered. And unlocking geo-restricted sites is just the beginning of what they can do for you.
A VPN protects you from cybercrime by encrypting your traffic and masking your identity. Premium VPNs add tracking protection to prevent your ISP and web spies from monitoring what you do online.
Connecting to a server in another country with a VPN also allows you to anonymously bypass government censorship of websites. And if you download torrents, a VPN hides your activity from legal authorities.
There are other ways to change your IP address, but they don’t offer the security and privacy protection of a reliable VPN. And just getting an Argentinian IP might not be enough to access the content you want. Sites like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video detect and block the IPs of free proxy services.
Worse, many so-called free VPNs harvest and sell your data, while others host dangerous ads. So whether you’re streaming shows for fun, learning about Gaucho culture, or researching markets in Buenos Aires, your best bet is to get your Argentinian IP from a VPN you can trust.
- Unlimited bandwidth, so you never have to worry about speed throttling or running out of data
- High speed, for fast downloads and smooth streaming without buffering
- Access to geo-restricted content, including websites like US Netflix that block VPNs
- A no-logs policy, so you leave no footprints online
- Good customer service, such as 24/7 live chat access to technical support
- A refund policy or free trial period, so you can test out the VPN before committing
ExpressVPN has everything you need in a VPN: 3,000+ servers in 90 countries (including Argentina), tight security, a strict no-logs policy, and lightning-fast speeds. Military-grade encryption protects your data, and you can choose your server in Argentina with a single click.
ExpressVPN bypasses almost any geoblock, including all blocks on Argentinian content. The cross-platform apps use the secure OpenVPN protocol by default. If you prefer to customize your VPN, you can easily select other protocol options from within the app.
With its combination of speed and unlocking capabilities, ExpressVPN is a popular choice for streaming content all over the world. You can try it risk free for 30-days thanks to a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- 3,000 servers in 90 countries
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 5 device connections
- Works with Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime, and more
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- Apps available in multiple languages (18) including Spanish
NordVPN’s SmartPlay feature makes streaming geo-restricted content incredibly simple. You’ll also get the CyberSec security suite, which blocks those irritating ads on streaming sites and protects your device from malware.
It’s no surprise that users give NordVPN high ratings in every category. But if you want to see for yourself what this VPN can do, take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee for new users.
- 5,500 servers in 60 countries
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 6 device connections
- Works with Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Showtime, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and more
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and more
- Apps available in multiple languages (9) including Spanish
CyberGhost delivers plenty of speed, so you won’t have to worry about buffering or lag when you stream. The network includes 6,600 servers in 90 countries, including 10 servers in Argentina. A strict no-logs policy and military-grade encryption keep your browsing private.
You can connect up to 7 devices at the same time with just one CyberGhost subscription, so it’s a great choice for families. The simple user interface is loved by users, but if you ever have problems, CyberGhost provides 24/7 live chat customer support.
CyberGhost also offers one of the best money-back guarantees in the business – you can get a refund up to 45-days after you sign up. Mobile users can also try out the service with a 7-day free trial.
- 6,600 servers in 90 countries
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- 7 device connections
- Works with Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, DAZN, Showtime and more
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and more
- Apps available in multiple languages (13) including Spanish
😀 How do VPNs work?
VPNs route your network data through an alternate private server, which bypasses your ISP. You can receive an IP address from any country that your VPN has a server in. Check out the article What’s A VPN? & Why You Really Need One for more information.
🤗 Are VPNs legal in Argentina?
Using a VPN in Argentina, and most parts of the world, is completely legal. Some areas like Iraq and Russia heavily monitor VPN use, while others like China ban the use of VPNs altogether. Before travelling it’s important to check the laws on VPN use in your destination country.
To learn more about where VPNs are legal or illegal, read Are VPNs Legal? Where Are They Illegal?
🙂 Can I get an Argentinian IP address with a free VPN?
Yes. There are some reputable free VPNs that offer servers in Argentina, but your ability to unblock sites like Netflix or even local Argentinian TV networks may be hit and miss. Most free VPNs simply don’t have the security features to bypass tough anti-VPN technologies or geoblocks in general. That’s why I recommend a strong VPN like ExpressVPN for accessing websites and streaming services in Argentina.
To summarize, the best VPNs for getting an Argentina IP address in 2021 are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend NordVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 68% off.