How to Get an Armenian IP Address from Anywhere in 2020 [+VIDEO]
If you’re surfing the web outside Armenia, you’ve probably discovered that some Armenian websites are blocked. Your access to your bank accounts might be limited, too. You need an Armenian IP address to get full access to Armenian content and services.
Using a good VPN is the quick and easy way to get an IP address in Armenia and bypass the geoblocks. Your new IP address will also help you access your Armenian bank accounts or research local markets in the country.
Not every VPN will work, however. Look for a VPN with fast, reliable connections to servers in Armenia. Read on to find out which VPNs you can trust to give you an Armenian IP address and keep your connection private and secure.
Quick Guide: How to Get an Armenian IP Address with a VPN
- Choose a VPN. Our tests show that ExpressVPN is the best VPN to use, but you’ll find two other good choices below.
- Install the VPN and connect to a server in Armenia.
- You can check your IP address with our IP checker tool.
Table of Contents
- How a VPN Can Get You an Armenian IP Address
- A VPN Will Keep You Safe and Let You Stream Anything
- What to Look for in a VPN
- The Best VPNs to Get an Armenian IP Address: ExpressVPN, HMA, and PureVPN
A VPN sends your internet traffic through a private server. This process, called tunneling, gives you a new IP address matching the server. So when you connect to an Armenian server, you can use the same websites as someone in Yerevan.
No matter where you are, the best VPNs let you easily access geoblocked content produced in any country where the VPN has a server. And since they were original created for online security, top-rated VPNs protect you in ways no simple IP changer can.
A VPN protects all your internet traffic with end-to-end encryption, preventing your ISP or anyone else from spying on you. You’ll also be protected from hackers and cybercrime, so you can safely access Armenian bank accounts or conduct business market research.
The best VPNs add tracking protection to keep you completely anonymous. If you are in a country with government internet censorship or you use torrenting websites, anonymity is crucial for your safety.
Free proxies can’t protect your connection or your privacy, and some of them even collect and sell your data. And if you want to access the world’s most popular streaming services, only a top VPN will get you past the VPN filters used by Netflix, the BBC iPlayer, and similar sites.
- Servers in Armenia, which you need to get an Armenian IP address
- High-speed connections, to ensure smooth streaming and easy downloads and uploads
- A no-logs policy, which means that the VPN stores no records of your activity
- Unlimited bandwidth, so you never have to deal with annoying throttling or worry about running out of data.
- Excellent security features, including military-grade encryption, public wi-fi security, and protection from malware, tracking, and spying
Every test we run on ExpressVPN shows us one more reason why it’s a user favorite. It’s got everything you need in a VPN – high speed, ability to bypass geoblocks, and 3,000+ servers in 94 countries, including a server in Armenia.
This VPN is headquartered in the British Virgin Islands, a territory with no data retention laws. As a result, ExpressVPN has one of the industry’s best verified no-logs policies.
ExpressVPN also offers advanced security features like a kill switch, leak protection, and split tunneling. You can try ExpressVPN risk free thanks to a 30-day money-back guarantee. We’ve tested the refund policy, and it really is “no questions asked.”
ExpressVPN can unblock:
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime, Sling TV, DAZN, and BBC iPlayer.
- Yes, all servers support P2P activity.
ExpressVPN works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Linux, Chrome, and Firefox. It also offers an app for use with certain routers.
2. HMA VPN
HMA can’t quite match ExpressVPN’s speed, but you do get unlimited bandwidth and access to the most extensive server network in the VPN world. Spanning over 190 countries, the network includes two reliable servers in Armenia.
Users also love HMA’s incredibly intuitive interface, which features three handy preset modes:
- Instant mode: automatically connects you to the fastest server close to you
- Location mode: allows you to choose any server location, including Armenia
- Freedom mode: instantly connects you to the nearest server in a country with free speech
No matter what mode you use, you’ll be protected by AES-256 encryption. We should note that HMA does record your connection times and bandwidth usage. The provider stresses that none of your online activity is ever logged.
HMA offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 7-day free trial.
HMA can unblock:
- Hulu, BBC iPlayer.
- Torrenting discouraged.
HMA works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Routers.
PureVPN operates 2,000 servers in 140 countries, with one server in Armenia. True to its name, this service focuses on the essential qualities of a top VPN: privacy protection, access to geoblocked content, good speed, and up to 5 simultaneous connections.
Like ExpressVPN, PureVPN offers a rare split-tunneling feature, along with military-grade 256-bit encryption. Support agents are friendly, helpful, and available 24/7 via live chat.
PureVPN also beats our top two by a day when it comes to refund policies. New users get a 31-day money-back guarantee.