How to Unblock RARBG in 2024 + Working Mirror and Proxy List
- Quick Guide: How to Unblock RARBG With a VPN in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPNs to Unblock RARBG — Updated in 2024
- ExpressVPN — The Fastest Overall VPN for Torrenting with Consistent Access to RARBG
- CyberGhost — Dedicated Torrenting Servers to Quickly Download From RARBG
- Private Internet Access (PIA) — Customizable Security to Prioritize Speed or Security When Torrenting on RARBG
- List of Proxy and Mirror Websites That Unblock RARBG
- FAQs on Unblocking RARBG With a VPN
Many restrictive networks impose blocks that prevent your entry to the RARBG torrenting site. Luckily, you can use a VPN to hide your online activity from network admins so they can’t block RARBG. This makes it possible to access the platform from anywhere.
I've created a simple guide to help you access RARBG using a VPN. In just 3 simple steps, you can unblock the torrenting site and start downloading from any location. VPNs also secure your torrenting traffic with encryption, so no online snooper will be able to monitor your activity on RARBG. My team and I decided to test over 25 VPNs and shortlisted 3 of the very best — all of which work with RARBG and offer fast and secure torrenting.
My top VPN recommendation is ExpressVPN. Offering excellent speeds and plenty of servers able to consistently unblock RARBG, it’s ideal for seamless private torrenting. You can try ExpressVPN risk-free as it’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t meet your standards, you can always get a refund.
Quick Guide: How to Unblock RARBG With a VPN in 3 Easy Steps
- Download a VPN. ExpressVPN is excellent for unblocking RARBG as it has a large server network that unblocks the platform and fast speeds on every server. You can try ExpressVPN without risk (it has a 30-day money-back policy).
- Connect to a server. Choose a nearby server to get the best torrenting speeds.
- Start torrenting. Enjoy secure access to RARBG and torrent safely from anywhere.
Why You Need a VPN to Unblock RARBG
RARBG is frequently blocked by network admins worldwide. This may be in response to concerns about the accessible content on the platform, or in an effort to reduce distractions. The blocks may result in you being unable to access RARBG at school, work, or on other networks that impose restrictions on the sites you can access.
However, a VPN encrypts your traffic, making it unreadable. This means your network admin will be unable to see where your traffic is going, and as such, will be unable to block you from accessing RARBG. Some ISPs also like to throttle your speeds if they see you are downloading to save bandwidth, but as your connection is encrypted, they won’t be able to tell you are torrenting.
In addition, VPN encryption helps your torrent securely and privately. As your traffic will be encrypted, online snoopers and cybercriminals will be unable to intercept or monitor your connection. Plus, VPNs hide your location by replacing your IP address with one originating from your chosen VPN server. Finally, the best VPNs also adhere to strict no-logs policy, ensuring your torrenting activity is never recorded or shared.
Best VPNs to Unblock RARBG — Updated in 2024
Tested February 2024 Try Risk-Free for 30 Days
|Impressive speeds for torrenting large files on RARBG
|Average Download Speed
|93Mbps, a 7% drop from my base speed
|3,000 servers in 105 countries, including several locations where RARBG is accessible
|RARBG, The Pirate Bay, 1337x, YTS, Torrentzs, NYAA.si, EZTV, LimeTorrents, Torlock, and more
ExpressVPN was the fastest torrenting VPN for RARBG I tested. While many VPNs typically decrease speeds when encrypting your traffic, ExpressVPN was nearly as fast as my regular internet when I tested its nearby servers. I measured an average 93Mbps download speed, which is only a 7% drop from my base connection. As a result, I was able to download a 1.5GB file in under 3 minutes.
Thanks to the huge P2P-friendly server network, the VPN allows secure torrenting from anywhere. I encountered no difficulties accessing RARBG using the UK server while traveling in the country. My connection remained stable throughout multiple large downloads.
For secure torrenting, the service uses military-grade encryption and IP/DNS leak protection. In addition, Perfect Forward Secrecy regularly changes the encryption key, which makes it even harder for hackers to crack your data. ExpressVPN also has a strict zero-logs policy that ensures nothing you do while connected is recorded or shared with anyone else. TrustedServer tech (RAM-based servers) also makes sure your data is inaccessible and regularly erased with every server reboot.
Thanks to its superior features, the service does come at a slightly higher cost. That said, ExpressVPN regularly runs discounts and promotions, letting you save money on your subscription. I got 49% off and 3 extra free months by opting for the yearly plan, which got me a final price of just $6.67/month. The service also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like it, you can ask for a refund using its 24/7 live chat (I tested it myself and had no issues getting my money back).
- Network Lock. This kill switch feature cuts off your internet connection if the VPN connection accidentally drops, ensuring your connection is never left vulnerable to monitoring or attack while torrenting on RARBG.
- Privacy-friendly base. ExpressVPN is located in the British Virgin Islands, so it’s not subject to data retention laws like countries in the 5/9/14 Eyes Alliances (which tend to log and share citizens’ online data).
- Bypasses VPN blocks. Your VPN traffic is automatically disguised as regular traffic, meaning you can bypass the VPN-blocking firewalls present on some restrictive networks.
- Split tunneling. ExpressVPN lets you control which apps use the VPN connection and which ones use your regular internet. For example, you can choose to route your torrent client through the VPN while your browser stays on your regular internet, letting you stream local content at max speed.
|Torrent-optimized servers for safe and uninterrupted RARBG downloads
|Average Download Speed
|89Mbps, an 11% drop from my base speed
|11,683 servers in 100 countries overall, giving you global coverage
|RARBG, The Pirate Bay, 1337x, YTS, Torrentzs, NYAA.si, EZTV, LimeTorrents, Zooqle, and more
CyberGhost provides specialized servers for fast torrenting, ensuring high speeds, stability, and privacy. These torrenting-optimized servers can be found in the For torrenting tab within the app, which displays each server’s distance from your location to help you choose the fastest one (the closer the server, the better your speeds). All of these servers also allowed me to unblock RARBG on my first try.
While not as fast as ExpressVPN, CyberGhost provides good download speeds. When connected to its Hungarian server, I experienced no buffering while streaming on RARBG via Popcorn Time despite being 8,596 km away. In fact, my speeds remained above 89Mbps, which is just an 11% decrease from my base connection.
Your torrent activity is protected by AES 256-bit encryption, the strongest available. This keeps your traffic hidden while torrenting on RARBG. The app also includes a kill switch and Perfect Forward Secrecy. During IP/DNS leak tests, CyberGhost successfully prevented my actual location from leaking.
A small drawback of CyberGhost is that its monthly plans offer a shorter money-back guarantee period of 14 days. However, choosing a long-term plan not only gets you a reduced price of just $2.03/month along with an extended money-back guarantee, while let me try CyberGhost risk-free for 45 days.
- Wi-Fi Protection. This feature automatically connects you to the VPN when it detects any unknown network. It gives you instant protection on public hotspots, which are otherwise unsafe for torrenting on RARBG.
- Beginner-friendly. CyberGhost is really easy to use, even for complete VPN beginners. The torrenting-optimized servers are clearly marked, and connecting to a server takes just a few clicks.
- Quarterly transparency reports. Not only does CyberGhost adhere to a strict no-logs policy, but the company delivers transparency reports every quarter. These cover all legal requests for user data CyberGhost receives and its response. As CyberGhost doesn’t log data, none of these requests are ever fulfilled.
3. Private Internet Access (PIA) — Customizable Security to Prioritize Speed or Security When Torrenting on RARBG
|Various security settings to fine-tune your VPN protection when torrenting on RARBG
|Average Download Speed
|77Mbps, a 23% drop from my base speed
|Massive network of 29,650 servers in 91 countries
|RARBG, The Pirate Bay, 1337x, YTS, Torrentzs, NYAA.si, EZTV, LimeTorrents, Zooqle, and more
PIA lets you customize security settings to optimize your connection for torrenting. For example, 256-bit AES encryption provides enhanced security but may slightly decrease your speeds. Alternatively, 128-bit encryption allows for faster downloads of large RARBG torrents. You can also choose between the security-focused OpenVPN or speed-oriented WireGuard protocols. During my PIA tests, I detected no IP/DNS leaks with any of the configurations I tried.
The VPN's ad, tracker, and malware blocker, MACE, keeps your data secure while torrenting by blocking malicious links. This feature operates on a DNS level, effectively blocking harmful sites and ads even within apps like uTorrent and Deluge. Additionally, when using MACE with RARBG, the ad-free pages loaded noticeably faster.
While the extensive range of customizable settings and features is impressive, it can be overwhelming if you’re a VPN beginner. However, PIA is pre-configured for fast, secure torrenting. This configuration will work perfectly well for most users, so you don’t have to change any settings if you don’t want to.
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections. You and your entire household can secure their devices and torrent securely on RARBG without affecting each other's connection.
- Unlimited bandwidth. This feature means you can torrent as much as you like without hitting any data caps.
- 30-day money-back guarantee. The longest plan only costs $2.03/month and you have 30 days to try it out risk-free. I tested the refund process myself via the 24/7 live chat and got my money back without issues.
List of Proxy and Mirror Websites That Unblock RARBG
I’ve compiled a shortlist of RARBG mirror and proxy sites that may also unblock the tracker. However, these RARBG proxies and mirrors are often unreliable — going offline periodically, not having access to the full list of torrents on the main domain, having a poor user interface, and so on.
I’d highly recommend using a reliable VPN to unblock and access the main RARBG domain to get more consistent access to the entire catalog of torrents. Plus, a VPN will keep your connection secure and private while torrenting through RARBG.
That said, here’s my list of proxy and mirror sites for RARBG. Keep in mind that while these were working at the time of writing, that may no longer be the case — you may have to try multiple to find a working option.
FAQs on Unblocking RARBG With a VPN
Where is RARBG blocked?
Many workplaces and schools block RARBG. This may be due to concerns about the content it hosts, or in an effort to reduce distractions. If you want to access RARBG on such networks, you need a VPN with powerful encryption.
RARBG is also blocked in many countries. The specific list varies over time as government and regulatory actions change. However, some countries that have previously implemented blocks on RARBG include but are not limited to:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
Is downloading from RARBG illegal?
It depends on your country and the content you are downloading. Torrenting is generally legal in most countries, but downloading copyrighted content without authorization is illegal nearly everywhere.
RARBG is a platform that hosts a wide range of content, including both copyrighted and non-copyrighted material. Using a reliable VPN to download non-copyrighted content from the platform does not present a legal concern in most countries, but using RARBG to pirate copyrighted content is usually unlawful. Please ensure you are following your local laws regarding torrenting on RARBG and copyright to ensure you aren’t breaking any rules.
Can I unblock RARBG using a free VPN?
It’s not recommended. Free VPNs typically have small networks and intentionally restrict your speeds, bandwidth, and data usage — making them unusable for torrenting. It's better to try a reputable paid VPN with a money-back guarantee. That way, you can download as much as you want from RARBG at fast speeds.
Even if you find a free service without a bunch of limitations, free VPNs are rarely safe to use. Some collect and sell your browsing history to the highest bidder while others hide malware in their downloads to steal your information.
Other alternatives, like Tor or proxies, have their own limitations. Tor slows your speeds down so much that downloads become almost impossible. Proxies can help you spoof your IP address but they don’t encrypt your traffic. This means they can’t help you get around ISP RARBG blocks.
Unblock RARBG With a VPN in Minutes
A VPN provides the easiest and safest way to torrent with RARBG from anywhere. The best VPNs use strong encryption to prevent network admins from detecting and blocking your access to the torrent site. They’re also fast enough to download large files without long delays.
For unblocking RARBG, ExpressVPN stands out. It offers a wide network of impressively fast P2P-friendly servers alongside military-grade security. I never had any trouble accessing RARBG and my torrenting activity was kept entirely private. It's also backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can test ExpressVPN risk-free. In case it doesn’t meet your standards, getting a refund is simple.
To summarize, these are the best VPNs for unblocking RARBG...
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.