How to Watch After We Collided From Anywhere in 2021
- Quick Guide: How to Watch After We Collided From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN for Watching After We Collided in September 2021
- ExpressVPN – Ultra-Fast Speeds to Watch After We Collided With No Buffering
- Where Can I Watch After We Collided Online?
- How to Access Netflix to Watch After We Collided
- FAQs on Watching After We Collided
- Start Watching After We Collided Now!
Having just seen After for the first time, I was excited to watch its sequel, After We Collided. You can imagine my disappointment when I found out it’s only available on Netflix US which I can’t access from my location. Determined to unblock it, I tested a few methods and finally found one that works.
A VPN is all you need. By connecting to a US server it makes Netflix think you’re watching from there. This will give you access to Netflix US where After We Collided can be streamed.
After running tests on 30+ VPNs, I shortlisted three that stood above the others for me. I personally loved ExpressVPN because of its speed and vast server network. You also get a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try it out risk-free!
Quick Guide: How to Watch After We Collided From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN as its global network of servers will let you watch any country’s content.
- Connect to a US server. US Netflix has After We Collided available to stream.
- Start watching After We Collided! Log into Netflix as usual and start watching!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch After We Collided
Netflix US is one of the few places to watch After We Collided. If you’re outside the US you won’t be able to access it due to broadcasting restrictions.
A VPN masks your location by changing your IP address so you can appear to be watching from any other country, including the US. By choosing a server in a different location, you will have access to that country’s Netflix titles instead.
With a VPN, you can unlock and watch After We Collided as well as any other movies from anywhere!
- Fantastic speeds to watch After We Collided in HD without interruptions
- 3,000 servers worldwide to easily unblock US Netflix
- MediaStreamer lets you watch on any WiFi-enabled device
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN has lightning-fast speeds to let you watch After We Collided in high quality. When I put its US servers to the test, the 10 I tried maintained speeds above 60 Mbps. This was more than enough to watch without any frustrating buffering. With speeds like these, you will be able to watch After We Collided in full HD!
ExpressVPN’s servers can easily avoid Netflix’s geoblocks so you can access US Netflix from wherever you are. My tests also showed the server reliability—not once was my connection lost or geoblocked by Netflix US.
MediaStreamer allows you to use ExpressVPN on devices that don’t usually support VPNs such as gaming consoles, Smart TVs and more. It took me just 5 minutes to set up MediaStreamer on my Smart TV.
A small downside of ExpressVPN was slightly higher than normal price. Fortunately, you can grab its 49% discount to make this a lot more appealing.
If you are interested in ExpressVPN but still aren’t convinced, you can try it risk-free as it’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. I contacted ExpressVPN 24 days into signing up to cancel my subscription. After a quick conversation with customer service, I had my refund approved and the money back in my account within 5 days.
Where Can I Watch After We Collided Online?
After We Collided can be watched on US Netflix. Although it is being released on digital platforms soon after its theatrical release, just as After was, it is a more limited release than the previous movie. The basic Netflix plan costs £5.99, and certain countries can still get a free trial.
Amazon Prime also acquired the license for After We Collided—but only in the UK, Italy, Spain, and France. A Prime Video subscription will cost £7.99 a month and new subscribers can get a 30-day free trial.
How to Access Netflix to Watch After We Collided
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it can give you access to the US Netflix library with incredible speeds.
- Sign up for Netflix. Go to Netflix’s website and create an account. If you have a Netflix subscription already, you can skip this step!
- Connect your VPN to a server in the US. Open your VPN app and choose a server in the US.
- Sign in to Netflix. Sign in to your Netflix account as usual.
- Start Watching After We Collided! Search for the movie and press play!
FAQs on Watching After We Collided
Can I watch After We Collided for free?
If you’re in a country where Netflix still offers a free trial, you might be able to watch it for free. In some countries, Netflix also offers one-month upgrades or discounts. However, to access After We Collided, you’ll need a VPN.
Fortunately, ExpressVPN has a money-back guarantee so you can try it completely risk-free.
Does Netflix block VPN traffic?
Netflix is notorious for geoblocking, and only high-quality VPNs can get around its security measures. Fortunately, ExpressVPN can avoid Netflix’s geoblocking, and let you watch After We Collided on US Netflix without interruptions.
What countries have After We Collided?
The US has After We Collided available to watch on Netflix. Even though the movie isn’t as widely available as After, you can watch it on US Netflix from anywhere using a VPN.
The UK, Italy, and France also have After We Collided ready to stream on Amazon Prime Video so you can also watch using a VPN or from any of these countries.
Start Watching After We Collided Now!
If you want to watch After We Collided on Netflix from outside the US you’ll need a VPN. By disguising your IP Address, a VPN will allow you to watch any country’s Netflix library!
I recommend ExpressVPN because of its super-fast speeds and solid connections. It’ll let you watch After We Collided in full HD without annoying interruptions. You can also use it risk-free as it’s backed by a money-back guarantee so you can try it out before you commit!
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.