How to Watch Big Hero 6: The Series From Anywhere in 2023
- Quick Guide: How to Watch Big Hero 6: The Series From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch Big Hero 6: The Series From Anywhere in 2023
- ExpressVPN — Ultra-Fast Speeds to Watch Big Hero 6: The Series Without Lag
- Where Can I Watch Big Hero 6: The Series Online?
- How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch Big Hero 6: The Series
- FAQs on Watching Big Hero 6: The Series With a VPN
- Start Watching Big Hero 6: The Series Now
I’m a major fan of Big Hero 6: The Series, but I recently moved to another country and learned I can’t access Disney+ from here. This frustrated me, so I tried to find a way I could continue watching. After a series of tests, I’ve found a method that works!
You can watch Big Hero 6: The Series from anywhere with the help of a VPN. It provides you with a new IP address while masking your actual location. This way, streaming platforms like Disney+ think you’re watching shows in a licensed country.
From the 30+ VPNs I tested, ExpressVPN worked best for me. It has an impressively large server network, making it easy to get past geoblocks. Plus, you can test its features risk-free because it's backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Quick Guide: How to Watch Big Hero 6: The Series From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN for its huge server network, giving you access to Big Hero 6: The Series from any location.
- Connect to a US server. Get past geoblocks by making streaming platforms believe you’re in a licensed country. You can also connect to UK, Australia, or a different country where Disney+ is available.
- Start watching Big Hero 6: The Series. Go to Disney+ and enjoy!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Big Hero 6: The Series
Due to broadcasting restrictions, streaming platforms can only show their content within set borders. For Disney+, this includes the US, Australia, and a number of European and Asian locations. If you try to watch it from a country where it’s not permitted, you’ll run into geoblocks. You can get around the restrictions by using a VPN.
A VPN is a private network of servers that disguises your real location while redirecting your streaming activity to another country. So to access Big Hero 6: The Series, you would connect to a server in a location where it’s available; like the US, Australia, or Germany.
With a VPN, you can get straight past restrictions to watch Big Hero 6: The Series from anywhere!
Tested January 2023 Try Risk-Free for 30 Days
- Incredibly-fast connections so there’s zero buffering while you watch Big Hero 6: The Series
- 3,000 servers to bypass Disney Plus’s geo-restrictions
- MediaStreamer lets you watch Big Hero 6: The Series from more devices
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Can unblock: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPNs around. During my tests, I connected to Australia, which is thousands of miles away from me — there wasn’t any lag during the 3 episodes I watched. Next, I tried it with France, Germany, and the US. The average speed I found was 55 Mbps, which is 11 times what you need to enjoy Disney+ in HD. This means you won’t encounter any buffering while you watch Big Hero 6: The Series.
My tests showed that you can rely on ExpressVPN’s large server network to get past restrictions. I connected to 6 different locations where Disney+ is available — each time, ExpressVPN bypassed the geoblocks in less than a minute. No matter where you’re located, you’ll get access to Big Hero 6: The Series without a problem.
MediaStreamer lets you watch shows on devices that normally don’t support VPNs. I tested this out with my smart TV. All I had to do was insert an activation code in my device’s settings, and it streamed Disney+. You can even watch Big Hero 6: The Series on the big screen!
The subscription cost for ExpressVPN is a bit costly. However, I found an easy way to save money when you sign up with its 49% discount.
You can also try ExpressVPN risk-free and claim a refund within 30 days (it’s backed by a money-back guarantee). I decided to test this process by asking for my refund. The live representative asked me a few questions regarding my experience, then quickly issued my return. My payment was returned to my account within 5 days.
Where Can I Watch Big Hero 6: The Series Online?
There are a few streaming platforms where you can find Big Hero 6: The Series, including Disney+, YouTube TV, and Amazon Prime Video. The option with the lowest cost is Disney+.
Unfortunately, Disney+ isn’t available in every country. If you’re in a location where it’s not permitted, you’ll need a way to get past geoblocks — for that, I recommend downloading a VPN.
How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch Big Hero 6: The Series
With an Apple Gift Card
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN for its extensive server network that easily unblocks Disney+ from anywhere.
- Connect to a US server. Disney+ is permitted in this location.
- Navigate to the Apple ID management page. Log out of your old account first, then click “Create Your Apple ID.” Fill out the registration form with the US as your country of residence. I Googled a hotel address in Seattle, and it worked without a problem. Click continue and wait for the app to download.
- Verify your new Apple ID. Apple will send you an access code, which you’ll need to copy and paste in settings. Sign out of your old Apple ID and log in to your new account.
- Download Disney+ from the App Store.
- Buy an Apple gift card. Navigate to the Apple gift store and add at least $10 to pay for your first month of Disney+. You have to use the same US billing address as your Apple ID.
- Open your email from Apple and click “Print this Gift Card.” you don’t actually need to print it. This will just save your gift card as a PDF so you can copy the gift card code.
- Redeem your gift card. In the App Store, click on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner. Select “Redeem gift card or code” and choose to “Enter Code Manually.” Paste your code into the box and click “Redeem.”
- Create a new Disney+ account. Choose a plan that best suits you.
- Enjoy watching Big Hero 6: The Series on Disney+!
With a Gift Card (Android Users)
This method doesn’t always work because Google Play has introduced a phone verification step, which requires a US phone number. However, phone verification isn’t always required, so you can still try.
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because its massive server network makes it easy to access restricted content.
- Connect to a server in a licensed country. You can access Disney+ in the US, Germany, France, Australia, and more.
- Buy a gift card. Visit MyGiftCardSupply to purchase a Google Play gift card, starting at $25.
- Redeem your gift card. Navigate to the Disney+ website and enter the gift card code.
- Create your account with a US zip code. For this, you can just use the address from a US hotel you find on Google. I used this address: 99 Union St, Seattle, WA 98101, United States. This worked just fine for me.
- Start watching Big Hero 6: The Series from anywhere!
FAQs on Watching Big Hero 6: The Series With a VPN
Can I watch Big Hero 6: The Series online for free?
Yes, but only if you’re watching in the US. YouTube TV offers a free 14-day trial which is only valid in the US. If you try to access it from another location, you’ll run into geo-restrictions. You can still take advantage of YouTube’s free trial from another location by using a VPN to bypass geoblocks.
ExpressVPN comes with a money-back guarantee — so if you cancel your YouTube TV subscription before the trial period ends, you’ll only end up paying for the VPN.
Is Big Hero 6: The Series available on Netflix or Hulu?
Unfortunately not. You can find Big Hero 6: The Series on other streaming services, including Disney+, YouTube TV, and Amazon TV. The lowest price I found it for is on Disney+. With the monthly subscription plan, you’ll get all of the seasons and episodes included.
Since Disney+ is only available in a small number of countries, you’ll just need a way to bypass geoblocks. For that, I recommend ExpressVPN. It successfully unblocked Disney+ for me and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free..
On what devices can I watch Big Hero 6: The Series?
You can watch it on almost any device, including web browsers, iOS, and Android phones and tablets, smart TVs, game consoles, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
That being said, not all of these support VPNs. So if you’re using one to get past location restrictions, you might run into a problem — likely with game consoles or smart TVs. Fortunately, ExpressVPN comes with specialised features, which makes it compatible with more devices with specialized features, making them compatible with more devices.
Start Watching Big Hero 6: The Series Now
There’s no reason you should miss out on your favorite shows simply because of where you’re located. You don’t have to, either! With a VPN, you can bypass restrictions to watch Big Hero 6: The Series from anywhere.
My top choice for this is ExpressVPN. It has a vast network of superfast servers, so I had no problem getting past geoblocks to watch Big Hero 6: The Series on Disney+. Plus, you can try ExpressVPN before fully committing with its 30-day money-back guarantee.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching Big Hero 6: The Series is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.