How To Watch Godzilla vs. Kong from Anywhere in 2021
- Quick Guide: How to Watch Godzilla vs. Kong From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Why You Need a VPN to Watch Godzilla vs. Kong
- Best VPN to Watch Godzilla vs. Kong From Anywhere in 2021
- ExpressVPN — Ultra-Fast Speeds for Unlimited Streaming
- Where Can I Watch Godzilla vs. Kong Online?
- How to Sign Up for HBO Max to Watch Godzilla vs. Kong
- FAQs on Watching Godzilla vs. Kong With a VPN
- Start Watching Godzilla vs. Kong Now
I am a huge fan of the MonsterVerse movies, so you can imagine my excitement when Godzilla vs. Kong came out. Unfortunately, the movie is only available to stream on HBO Max in the US. But after weeks of trial and error, I’ve finally found a way to watch it, regardless of my location.
The secret to watching Godzilla vs. Kong from anywhere is to use a VPN. It’s an application that hides your online location so that streaming platforms, like HBO Max can’t tell where you’re watching from.
After testing 30+ VPNs, I’ve found that ExpressVPN was the highest performer. I was really impressed with the speed and quality when I was watching HBO Max. You can even try it risk-free with its 30-day money-back guarantee and if you’re not happy you can request a refund.
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN for watching Godzilla vs. Kong on HBO Max as it has a huge server network with great speeds and HD quality.
- Connect to a server in the US. You’ll need to connect to a server in the US as it’s the only country where HBO Max is available.
- Start watching Godzilla vs. Kong! Tune into HBO Max and enjoy!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Godzilla vs. Kong
Godzilla vs. Kong is only available to watch on HBO Max, a streaming platform meant for US residents only. To prevent access from other locations, HBO Max uses geographical blocks.
A good VPN hides your real location and gives you an IP address from any country you want. By connecting to a VPN server in the US, it will seem like you’re from there, and you’ll get access to Godzilla vs. Kong.
It’s the only way to bypass detection from HBO Max and watch all the action!
- Superfast speeds to stream Godzilla vs. Kong in HD quality
- 3,000 servers to unblock HBO Max from anywhere
- MediaStreamer to stream from any Wi-Fi enabled device
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
With ExpressVPN, you can stream at amazing speeds. When testing the service, I got an average speed of 50 Mbps, which was 10 times the speed I needed to stream in HD. I watched several movies, and I never had to wait for buffers. The fast connections ensure you can watch Godzilla vs. Kong without any interruptions and at excellent resolution.
It also has a vast number of servers in the US to give you plenty of choices when connecting. I tested 15 of its servers, and they all worked great. You’ll be able to connect to a server in the US instantly and watch Godzilla vs. Kong without any difficulties.
The MediaStreamer feature allows you to stream on any WiFi-enabled device. If your device doesn’t usually support a VPN, it’s a great feature to have handy. I tested it on my SmartTV, and it worked flawlessly. It was easy to set up, and I was watching Godzilla vs. Kong on the big screen in the blink of an eye!
ExpressVPN is slightly pricier, but you can grab a discount that gives you 49% off. This makes the cost of the subscription far more affordable.
If you want to try it out without commitment, you can make the most of your subscription if you try out its 30-day money-back guarantee. If you end up not liking the service, you can ask for your money back. I contacted customer service to test its reliability. Even though I had to answer a few questions, the refund process was fuss-free. Within 5 days, I had my money back.
Where Can I Watch Godzilla vs. Kong Online?
You can only stream Godzilla vs. Kong on HBO Max, which costs $14.99 / month and allows you to stream hundreds of movies and series.
There are no contracts, and you can cancel your account at any time. It is compatible with your phone (Android and iOS), Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Playstation, Xbox, and many other devices.
HBO Max is a US-only streaming platform. But, if you live outside the US, there is still a way around it. You can use a VPN to hide your location and watch the movie on there anyway.
How to Sign Up for HBO Max to Watch Godzilla vs. Kong
Credit Card Method
- Download a VPN. My favorite is ExpressVPN as it gives the best speed when watching Godzilla vs. Kong.
- Connect to a US server. Godzilla vs. Kong is only available on HBO Max, a US streaming service. This is why you need to connect to a server in the US.
- Navigate to the HBO Max website. On the HBO Max website, click on “sign up now” to start creating an account.
- Create an account. Fill in your details. You’ll need a US credit card and a 5-digit zip code. If you don’t have those, you can use the two other methods below.
- Start watching Godzilla vs. Kong! Search for the show on the HBO Max library, and you’re good to go!
Gift Card Method
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN as it unblocks Godzilla vs. Kong without any difficulty.
- Connect to a US server. HBO Max can only be accessed in the US, so you’ll need to connect to a server over there.
- Buy an HBO gift card. Navigate to MyGiftCardSupply, and create an account. Select the amount for your HBO gift card and add it to your cart. You can now head to checkout.
- Enter your billing details. Once your payment is made, you’ll receive a digital copy of the gift card code by email. Don’t forget to check your junk folder if it doesn’t show up in your inbox.
- Redeem your gift card. Create an account on HBO Now to redeem it. You’ll need to use a 5-digit zip code for this. I used 57 103, and it did the trick! Copy and paste the code from your email and click “redeem”.
- Sign in to HBO Max. Using your HBO Now account details, log in to HBO Max.
- Start watching Godzilla vs. Kong! Search for Godzilla vs. Kong, and press play!
HBO Max App Method (Apple)
- Get a VPN. Activate the VPN on your iPhone
- Create an Apple ID. Register a new Apple ID and set the country to the US.
- Verify your details. Verify your email address and phone number for your new Apple ID.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID. Go to “Settings”, “Apple ID”, then “iTunes & App Store”. There, you can sign in with your new Apple ID.
- Download the HBO Max App on the App Store. Now that you’re on the US version of the App Store, you can download the HBO Max app. It might ask you to sign in with your Apple ID again.
- Get your account reviewed. You’ll have a pop-up message saying to review your account. Click “review” and accept the terms and conditions.
- Set your billing address. Choose “none” for a payment method, and set your billing address to any US hotel.
- Buy an App store gift card. Head to the Apple gift card page to purchase a gift card of at least $15. Make sure your billing address is the same US one you gave when you reviewed your account.
- Go back to the App Store to redeem your gift card. Tap on your avatar and select “Redeem Gift Card or Code”. Enter the 16-digit code that you should have received by email when buying your Apple gift card.
- Create an account on the HBO Max app. Enter your email address and password to create an account with HBO Max.
- Subscribe to HBO Max. Tap on any movie you see, and you’ll get the option to “subscribe”. You’ll then have a plan with HBO Max.
- Start watching Godzilla vs. Kong! You now have access to Godzilla vs. Kong and lots of other movies.
FAQs on Watching Godzilla vs. Kong With a VPN
🤑 Can I watch Godzilla vs. Kong for free online?
Unfortunately not! You can only watch Godzilla vs. Kong on HBO Max, which is a paid streaming platform. Access to HBO Max is restricted to the US but, with a VPN, you can bypass these restrictions and watch Godzilla vs. Kong anyway. An HBO Max plan costs $14.99 / month, and you can cancel whenever you like.
🤓 Is Godzilla vs. Kong on HBO Max?
Indeed it is! In fact, it’s exclusively on HBO Max so you can’t watch it anywhere else. HBO Max is a US-only streaming service, but there is a way around that. A VPN hides your location and allows you to watch Godzilla vs. Kong, even if you live outside the US.
😎 Is Godzilla vs. Kong on Netflix?
I’m afraid it’s not, and won’t be for a long time. To watch Godzilla vs. Kong, you’ll need an HBO Max subscription, which costs $14.99 / month. For those based outside the US, you’ll also need a VPN. Netflix tried to secure the release of Godzilla Vs. Kong on its platform for over 200 million dollars, but the movie is co-produced by WarnerBros. They also own the HBO Max streaming service, which explains why it’s only available there.
Start Watching Godzilla vs. Kong Now
If you’ve been looking forward to the epic movie featuring both Godzilla and King Kong, you’re in for a treat! To watch Godzilla vs. Kong from outside the US, you need a VPN that can unblock geo-restricted content. A VPN hides your location and tricks streaming sites, like HBO Max, into thinking you’re in the US. It’s a great way to bypass content blocks and watch your favorite movies!
I recommend using ExpressVPN. It will unblock HBO Max easily and give you a seamless streaming experience when watching Godzilla vs. Kong. You can even test ExpressVPN out for yourself risk-free. If you don’t feel it’s right for you, you can get a full refund within the 30-day money-back guarantee period.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching Godzilla vs. Kong is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.