How to Watch Guardians of The Galaxy From Anywhere in 2021
- Quick Guide: How to Watch Guardians of The Galaxy From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch Guardians of The Galaxy From Anywhere in 2021
- ExpressVPN — Fast Speeds to Watch Guardians Without Lag
- Where Can I Watch Guardians of The Galaxy Online?
- How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch Guardians of The Galaxy
- FAQs on Watching Guardians of The Galaxy With a VPN
- Start Watching Guardians of The Galaxy Now
Guardians of The Galaxy is my favorite Marvel movie, but I haven’t seen it in such a long time because it’s only available on Disney+ which I can’t access from my country.
After performing some of my own tests, I found that all you have to do is use a VPN to unblock Guardians of the Galaxy(1 and 2). A VPN is an app that tricks streaming sites like Disney+ into thinking that you’re from a different country, allowing you to watch their content.
To save you the trouble, I tested 30+ VPNs and shortlisted a few that worked well. ExpressVPN is the best because it’s super-fast so you can watch all the Guardians of the Galaxy movies in HD without lag. As a bonus, you can test it out risk-free, backed by a money-back guarantee and get a refund if you don’t like it.
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it’s fast so you’ll be able to watch Guardians of the Galaxy without buffering. Plus, you can try it risk-free, backed by its money-back guarantee.
- Select a US server. This will allow you to get a Disney+ subscription and access its library.
- Start watching Guardians of The Galaxy!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Guardians of The Galaxy
Since Disney owns all the Marvel movies, it broadcasts Guardians of The Galaxy exclusively on its platform, Disney+. However, the platform and movie are only accessible from a few countries, leaving the rest of the world out.
A VPN is a simple solution to that — it masks your virtual location by routing your traffic through a private server in another country. It makes Disney+ think you’re browsing from a country where it’s available. When you connect to a US server, you can make it seem like you’re from the US, and Disney+ will allow you to stream its content.
This way, you can watch the Guardians of The Galaxy movies hassle-free!
- Ultra-fast speeds to watch Guardians of The Galaxy in 4K
- 3,000 servers make it easy to watch Disney+ from anywhere
- MediaStreamer lets you watch Guardians of the Galaxy on any WiFi-enabled device
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN is fast enough that you can watch Guardians in 4K. Your connection speed affects the picture quality when you’re streaming, so I ran some tests and I was truly impressed. My downloaded speed was 66.43 Mbps (and you only need 5 Mbps to watch movies in HD, and 25 Mbps for 4K).
Unblocking Disney+ is super easy with ExpressVPN. I tested more than 10 US servers, and all of them accessed Disney+ without a hitch so I could watch Guardians of The Galaxy. I recommend its New York 2 server since it gave me the fastest speeds. I was also able to switch to Disney Plus’ Australian and Canadian libraries with its servers in those locations, which also unblock additional Disney+ content. I had no trouble finding a good server to watch Guardians of the Galaxy. As an added bonus, ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer lets you watch Guardians of the Galaxy on any WiFi device, like smart TVs and game consoles.
Here’s something I didn’t know before I tested ExpressVPN — you can take advantage of its current 49% off deal and save money on your subscription. I always recommend testing a VPN before you commit, and you can try it risk-free, backed by its 30-day money-back guarantee. If it’s not for you, you can get a full refund before the end of that period. I tested this process, and it turns out it’s really simple — you send a cancellation request to the live chat team and after asking a few questions, they accept it. I got my money back within 5 business days.
Where Can I Watch Guardians of The Galaxy Online?
Disney+ is the only platform that broadcasts Guardians of The Galaxy and Guardians of The Galaxy 2. You can also purchase it on Amazon Prime Video, but this requires an American credit card. It’s also available to purchase from iTunes and the Google Play Store — but this costs more than a one-month Disney+ subscription.
- Get a VPN. I recommend that you use ExpressVPN because it unblocks Disney+ quickly and has fast speeds.
- Open the Apple ID homepage. Click “Create Your Apple ID,” and add your real phone number when asked for it (Apple ID doesn’t use phone verification).
- Set your region to the US. This will get you the cheapest Disney+ subscription.
- Enter the verification codes that Apple sent to your email address and phone.
- Open the “Settings” menu on your iPhone or iPad. Then, click “Apple ID” and then “iTunes & App Store.” Log out of your old Apple ID and sign in with the one you just created.
- Download the Disney+ app. You’ll find it on the App Store. When prompted, click “Review,” then click “Next” and choose “None’ for your payment method.
- When asked to insert your address, use one from the US. I used 1751 Hotel Plaza, Orlando, Florida, 32830.
- Get an Apple Gift Card. A $10 gift card will cover the first month of your Disney+ subscription. When prompted, use the same address details that you used to create your new Apple ID.
- Open your gift card email and click “Print this Gift Card.” You don’t need a printer; this will just save your gift card as a PDF so you can copy the code.
- Click “Print this Gift Card” again. Then, select “Save as PDF” and click “Save.”
- Open the PDF, highlight your code, and copy it. Go to the App Store and click on your avatar, then hit “Redeem gift card or code.”
- Choose “Enter code manually,” then paste in your code and hit “Redeem.”
- Open the Disney+ app and create a new account. Click on the plan you want and then click “Ok.”
- Enjoy watching Guardians of The Galaxy!
Google Play unfortunately started asking for phone number verification, so this guide doesn’t work anymore as you would need an American phone number to verify your US account. But it still skips this step sometimes, so you should keep checking. I will keep testing and update this guide if this changes.
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN since it has super-fast speeds for HD streaming (and you can try it risk-free backed by with its money-back guarantee).
- Open the Google Play Store. Create a new account and use a US address when asked. I used 1751 Hotel Plaza, Orlando, Florida, 32830.
- Find Disney+. After signing in to your new account, find the Disney+ app and download it.
- Get a Google Play gift card from MyGiftCardSupply. Purchase one for at least $10 so you can buy a subscription and wait for it to arrive in your email inbox.
- Redeem the code. When the gift card arrives, copy the code and use it for Disney+. Pick a plan and create an account.
- Start watching Guardians of The Galaxy!
FAQs on Watching Guardians of The Galaxy With a VPN
Can I watch Guardians of The Galaxy for free?
Unfortunately, no. Disney+ no longer offers free trials for its plans. However, you can get it cheaper if you use a VPN to connect to a US server and get a subscription for just USD $6.99. ExpressVPN has excellent US servers that unblock Disney+ with ease and speeds that will let you watch Guardians of the Galaxy in 4K.
Which is the best streaming service to watch Guardians of The Galaxy on?
Disney+ is the best streaming service for watching Guardians of The Galaxy. While it’s also available on Amazon Prime Video, you won’t be able to purchase it without an American credit card. Disney+ is inexpensive — and I found a way that you can subscribe without a foreign credit card.
What devices can I watch Guardians of The Galaxy on?
You can watch Guardians of The Galaxy on Apple TV, Roku, game consoles like PlayStation and Xbox, web browsers, Android, and iOS devices. But, you will still need a VPN if you’re not from one of the countries where Disney+ is available.
Is Guardians of The Galaxy on Amazon Prime Video or Netflix?
Guardians of The Galaxy is not on Netflix, but it is available to rent and buy on Amazon Prime Video. However, to access it on Amazon Prime Video, you will need a US credit card.
The easiest way to watch it is through Disney+. If Disney+ isn’t available in your country yet, all you have to do is get a VPN and connect to a US server to watch Guardians of The Galaxy.
How can I watch Guardians of the Galaxy in the UK, Australia, or abroad?
To watch Guardians of The Galaxy in the UK or Australia, you simply have to get a Disney+ subscription. If you’re in a different location, you will need to use a VPN to access this streaming service. ExpressVPN has an excellent track record of unblocking Disney+ abroad and you’ll be able to watch Guardians of The Galaxy with ease.
Start Watching Guardians of The Galaxy Now
Guardians of The Galaxy is an amazing movie that you shouldn’t miss out on — and you don’t have if you use a VPN!
I tested plenty of VPNs, and I can confidently say that ExpressVPN works the best. Its speeds are fast enough that you can watch Guardians of the Galaxy without any buffering and it’s compatible with a huge number of devices — including smart TVs and game consoles. Plus, you can try it risk-free backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching Guardians of The Galaxy is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.