How to Watch Moxie From Anywhere in 2021
I’m a major fan of Amy Poehler, and when I heard she produced the film Moxie, I couldn’t wait to see it. That is until I found out it isn’t in the Netflix library where I’m located. I felt frustrated that I couldn’t see it even though I pay my Netflix subscription, so I did a series of tests to find a way to watch it — and I’ve found one!
You just need a VPN to unblock Moxie from anywhere. It masks your real IP address while providing you with a new one in a licensed location. As a result, it causes streaming platforms like Netflix to think you’re watching from a non-restricted location.
After testing 30+ VPNs, ExpressVPN is my top choice. Its extensive server network easily bypasses geo-restrictions and gives you instant access to different Netflix regions. Test ExpressVPN out for yourself risk-free. If you don’t feel it’s right for you, you can get a full refund within the 30-day money-back guarantee period.
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because its vast server network gives you quick and easy access to US Netflix.
- Select a server in the US. Moxie is available in a limited number of countries, and the US is one of them.
- Start watching Moxie! Sit back and enjoy Moxie on Netflix!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Moxie
Broadcasting restrictions allow Netflix to stream Moxie within a small number of countries including the US, Spain, Italy, Australia, etc. This means that if you try to watch it from anywhere else, you’ll find it’s been geoblocked. However, a VPN can help you with that.
A VPN is a private network of servers that redirects your traffic through a new location — in this case, you just need to choose a country where Moxie is available. The VPN disguises your real IP address and identity and moves your online footprint to a licensed region.
This way, you can get straight past the geoblocks, allowing you to watch Moxie from anywhere!
- Incredibly fast speeds allow you to watch Moxie without buffering
- 3,000 servers to access Netflix’s restricted content with ease
- MediaStreamer gives you more device options to watch Moxie
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN has some of the fastest servers around. In my tests, I connected to 7 worldwide locations. Each time, I experienced zero lag as I watched shows on Netflix. Plus, I found I had an average speed of 55 Mbps, which is 11 times what you need to stream Netflix in HD. This means that you won’t have any annoying interruptions while watching Moxie.
There’s no issue with getting past geoblocks with ExpressVPN’s vast server network. Regardless of where I connected to during my tests, I quickly accessed the Netflix library for that region. It worked just as well with unblocking other streaming services, like Hulu and Disney+. You can unblock Netflix from anywhere.
MediaStreamer allows you to watch movies from devices that don’t usually work with VPNs. At first, I couldn’t watch Netflix on my Smart TV, so I decided to try this feature. I set it up within 5 minutes using its easy-to-follow installation guide. Right after, I could unblock Netflix US from my Smart TV and enjoy it on the big screen. You’ll have no problem watching Moxie from your favorite device!
The only setback I could find with ExpressVPN is the price, which is a little high. Luckily, I discovered a way to make your subscription more affordable — simply use its 49% discount when you sign up.
It’s backed by a money-back guarantee so you can try it risk-free and claim a refund within 30 days if you’re not happy with it. I tested out the refund process. The live agent I spoke with asked a couple of questions related to customer satisfaction and shortly after, she approved my request. I saw the money was returned to my account within 5 days.
How to Sign Up for Netflix to Watch Moxie From Anywhere
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN for its massive server network. It gets past geo-restrictions with ease, allowing you to watch Moxie from anywhere.
- Connect to a US server. You can find Moxie on specific Netflix libraries, including the US, Canada, Italy, Japan, France, Spain, and Australia.
- Sign up for Netflix. Follow the prompts to create a Netflix account. Choose between a Basic, Standard, and Premium plan. Each plan offers different levels of video quality, as well as how many devices you can connect at once.
- Set up your payment. Netflix accepts debit/credit cards, PayPal, or gift cards.
- Watch Moxie. Enjoy the film!
FAQs on Watching Moxie With a VPN
How can I change my Netflix region and watch Moxie?
It happens automatically when it detects your IP address. For instance, if you travel abroad, you’ll see your Netflix library adjust to the new region. The same happens when you use a VPN. The VPN will change the Netflix region by connecting you to a US server. This way, Netflix thinks you’re streaming from the US. You’ll instantly get full access to that region’s library so you can watch Moxie in no time!
What devices can I watch Netflix on?
Most devices support Netflix — including Smart TVs, Roku, game consoles, PC and Mac browsers, iOS devices, Android devices, and more. Additionally, a VPN can help you unlock even more devices and locations to watch Moxie.
Start Watching Moxie Now
Moxie is only streaming in a few locations like the US, Spain, Australia, and Italy. To watch it anywhere else, you’ll need a way to get past geo-restrictions. The best way to do that is with a VPN.
My top recommendation is ExpressVPN. It successfully bypasses Netflix’s geoblocks, and gives you access to content from different geographical locations. You can test ExpressVPN out for yourself and if you’re not satisfied, you have up to 30 days to claim a refund.
To summarize, the best VPNs for watching Moxie are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.