How to Watch Raya and The Last Dragon From Anywhere in 2023
- Quick Guide: How to Watch Raya and The Last Dragon From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch Raya and The Last Dragon From Anywhere in 2023
- ExpressVPN — Ultra-Fast Speeds to Watch Raya and The Last Dragon Lag-Free
- How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch Raya and The Last Dragon
- FAQs on Watching Raya and The Last Dragon With a VPN
- Start Watching Raya and The Last Dragon Now
I’m a huge fan of Disney’s animated movies, and I was really excited to watch Raya and The Last Dragon. But since Disney+ (the only place to watch Disney originals) isn't available in my country, I had to find a different way to access it. So, I tested a bunch of different methods out and finally found one that works.
The easiest way to unblock Disney+ and watch Raya and the Last Dragon from anywhere is with a VPN. This will make it look as if you're accessing websites like Disney+ from the US (or a country of your choice) so they'll let you access their content without issues.
After testing 30+ VPNs, I found that ExpressVPN performed the best. With its large server network, it can quickly get past Disney Plus’s geo-restrictions so that you can watch Raya and The Last Dragon. You can even try it out risk-free before you make a decision. If you don’t like it, you have 30 days to ask for a refund.
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because its large server network easily unblocks Disney+ from anywhere.
- Connect to a US server. Disney+ made Raya and The Last Dragon available in a limited number of countries, and the US is one of them.
- Start watching Raya and The Last Dragon! Log in to Disney+ and press play!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Raya and The Last Dragon
Due to licensing restrictions, Disney+ makes its movies available only in a selected number of countries. So, you won't be able to watch Raya and the Last Dragon if you're not in the US, Canada, the UK, etc.
A VPN hides your true location by giving you a different IP address. It makes it look like you’re signing in from a licensed location — instead of where you really are. This lets you unblock Disney+ and any other restricted platforms.
Just connect to a US server, and watch Raya and The Last Dragon from anywhere!
Tested January 2023 Try Risk-Free for 30 Days
- Lightning-fast speeds for an uninterrupted stream of Raya and The Last Dragon
- 3,000 servers let you watch Disney+ from anywhere
- MediaStreamer makes it easy to connect any device, even ones without native support
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, Disney+, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN lets you stream buffer-free with its superfast speeds. I tested 13 US servers with an average of 52 Mbps. The country is a few thousand miles away from me, but I never experienced any inconsistencies. My streams on Disney+ were lag-free, and the picture remained in HD with zero drops in quality. This means that you’ll be able to watch Raya and The Last Dragon without missing a second.
It also has a large number of servers that can quickly get past geoblocks. My first test was on the New York location, and it bypassed the restrictions with ease. I tried out 12 other servers from other cities and had no trouble watching Raya and The Last Dragon with each. You’ll be able to unblock Disney+ no matter where you are.
MediaStreamer helps you to set up all your devices, even if they don’t normally support VPNs. I used ExpressVPN’s simple guide to hook up my PlayStation in a few minutes. After that, I was able to watch Raya and The Last Dragon on my smart TV. This feature makes it easy to watch Disney+ on any device with WiFi capabilities.
The subscription is a little more expensive compared to some other services. However, you can save up to 49% with its discount.
You can also try it out free for up to 30 days with its money-back guarantee. To find out how it works, I got in touch with its support team to ask for a refund. The process was quick and my cancellation was approved in 10 minutes (I got my money back after 5 days).
How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch Raya and The Last Dragon
How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch Raya and The Last Dragon on iOS
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it easily unblocks Disney+.
- Connect to a US server. Disney+ is only available in a limited number of countries, and the US is one of them.
- Create an Apple ID account. You can use your own phone number since Apple ID isn’t checking numbers at this time. However, you will need to use a US address. Just look up any US hotel to get one. 400 S. Capitol Blvd., Boise, ID 83702 did the trick for me!
- Find your verification code. It will be sent to your phone or email account.
- Sign in to your Apple Account. Be sure to sign out of your old account, then log-in to the one you just made. You also need to pick “none” as your payment method.
- Purchase a gift card from the Apple Store. Get on the iStore and buy a gift card. Make sure the currency is USD and pick an amount large enough to cover the Disney+ subscription. Remember to use the same address you used with your new Apple account.
- Download your gift card code. You should find the code in your email. If it isn't visible right away, remember to check your junk folder!
- Redeem the card. Enter the code into the box and click “redeem.” This will add the funds to your Apple account.
- Get the Disney+ App. Download the app so you can sign-up for the platform.
- Pay for a subscription. Choose a plan and use the balance on your Apple Account to make the purchase.
- Start Watching Raya and The Last Dragon. Locate the movie and click play!
How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch Raya and The Last Dragon on Android
Unfortunately, this method doesn’t always work anymore. It used to, but now Google Play checks your phone number to see if it matches the country you used to sign-up. It’s still a good idea to try because Google sometimes skips the verification process. If I find a better way to unblock Disney+, I’ll update this guide.
- Download a VPN. My top pick is ExpressVPN because it let me access Disney+ from every server I tested.
- Pick a US Server. A US server is required to create your new Google ID.
- Navigate to the Google Playstore. Create your Google account and make sure you choose the US as your location.
- Purchase a Google gift card. You can find one on Amazon and a few other places that sell gift cards. Don’t forget to add enough money to cover the Disney+ subscription.
- Get your code. Check your inbox for the gift card, but be aware it occasionally takes up to 24 hours.
- Go to the Google Playstore. When it asks for your payment method, pick “gift card.”
- Get the Disney+ App. Download the Disney+ app and open it.
- Fill out the sign-up form. Enter all of the required information.
- Choose your payment method. Remember to use “gift card” as your payment.
- Sign in to your Disney+ account. You’ll have access as soon as the payment is processed.
- Watch Raya and The Last Dragon. Look up the movie, sit back, and enjoy!
FAQs on Watching Raya and The Last Dragon With a VPN
Is Raya and The Last Dragon available on Netflix?
No, Disney+ is the only platform where you can watch Raya and The Last Dragon. If it's not available in your country, you need to find a way to get around Disney Plus's geo-restrictions — I recommend a VPN. It will make it look like you're streaming from another country (like the US) which will make Disney+ let you watch all of its movies and shows.
Can I watch Raya and The Last Dragon online for free?
Not technically, but there is one small trick. Disney+ sometimes offers free trials, but only in a few select countries. If your country is eligible, you can combine it with the VPN’s money-back guarantees and watch Raya and The Last Dragon for free! Just don’t forget to cancel your Disney+ subscription before the trial is over.
Can I watch Raya and The Last Dragon in India, Japan, or anywhere else?
Yes, it's available on Disney+ in India and Japan. However, if you're not in one of those countries, you'll need to find a reliable VPN with a large server network across the globe that can unblock Disney+. No matter where you are, a VPN will make it look like you're in a country of your choice and allow you to access most streaming platforms and other geo-restricted content.
Start Watching Raya and The Last Dragon Now
Due to licensing restrictions, Disney’s animated movies aren't accessible from everywhere. But, all you need is a VPN to unblock Disney+ and start watching Raya and the Last Dragon. It lets you bypass geoblocks and watch the movie from anywhere worldwide.
My top choice is ExpressVPN because its extensive server network quickly unblocks Disney+, giving you access to its entire library. You can even test it out risk-free to see if you like it. If you’re not pleased with it, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching Raya and The Last Dragon is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.