How to Watch Search Party From Anywhere in 2021
- Quick Guide: How to Watch Search Party From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch Search Party From Anywhere in 2021
- ExpressVPN — Ultra-Fast Speeds to Watch Search Party With Zero Lag
- Where Can I Watch Search Party Online?
- How to Sign Up for HBO Max to Watch Search Party
- FAQs on Watching Search Party With a VPN
- Start Watching Search Party Now
I heard amazing things about the HBO mystery series, Search Party. Feeling like I was missing something great, I decided to check it out. To my disappointment, I found that I can’t access HBO Max from my country but after testing several methods, I finally discovered a way that works.
The best way to unblock HBO Max and watch Search Party is with a VPN. The VPN provides you with a new IP address that makes it seem as though you’re in another country. To streaming services like HBO Max, it looks like you’re watching Search Party from the US.
Of the 30+ VPNs I tried, I recommend ExpressVPN. It has tons of US servers, so it was easy to unblock HBO Max and watch Search Party in a matter of seconds. Plus, you can give it a test risk-free before you commit. If you don’t like it, you can request a refund within 30 days.
- Download a VPN. My recommendation is ExpressVPN because it easily gets past geoblocks, and has ultra-fast speeds, so there’s zero buffering.
- Connect to a US server. Search Party is a HBO Max series so you’ll just need to connect to a US server.
- Start watching Search Party! You can watch HBO Max in seconds!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Search Party
Due to broadcasting restrictions, HBO Max is only allowed to air Search Party in the US. If you live elsewhere, the one way to get past these blocks is with a VPN.
A VPN is an app that changes your IP address to make it look like you’re in the US. Your real location and identity are disguised, so you can trick HBO Max into thinking you’re watching Search Party from the US.
No matter where you are, a VPN will allow you to watch Search Party instantly.
- High-speed connection for a buffer-free experience while watching Search Party
- 3,000 servers to access HBO Max from anywhere
- MediaStreamer allows streaming on devices that typically don’t support VPNs
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN is lightning-fast, which means you can watch Search Party without buffering. I tested this by connecting to 6 different US server locations. Every one I tested maintained an average of 50 Mbps and got me around HBO Max’s geoblocks in less than 30 seconds. Since you only need 5 Mbps to watch HBO Max in HD, this is more than enough speed. So, you‘ll never encounter any lag while watching.
A unique feature called MediaStreamer lets you watch HBO Max from devices that don’t usually support VPNs. For example, game consoles and smart TVs. I tried setting it up on my smart TV. All you need to do is go into your device’s settings and type in some numbers that ExpressVPN gives you. It was easy to set up, and I got it working in less than a minute.
The most significant setback with ExpressVPN that I could find is that it’s a little pricey — but its latest discount makes it more affordable. You can get it at 49% off.
You can even try ExpressVPN risk-free before you make a decision. It’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can ask for a refund if you’re not happy with it. To test its policy, I contacted customer support and asked for cancellation on day 30. The agent didn’t pressure me to stay, and he approved my request after a quick chat. I had the money back in just 5 days.
Where Can I Watch Search Party Online?
Search Party is an HBO Max series. With a subscription, you can watch the newest episodes through HBO Max as they come out. Unfortunately, HBO Max is only allowed to show Search Party in the US. To get access, you need to use a VPN.
There are other places to watch Search Party: it’s on Stan (in Australia), Neon (in New Zealand), and Amazon Prime (in the US). These streaming sites are also blocked, so you can only access them in their country of origin. You can use a VPN to get around these blocks — but you need a local payment method to sign up.
HBO Max is the easiest place to watch Search Party because you can sign up through YouTubeTV.
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because its large server network has no problems unblocking HBO Max from anywhere.
- Connect to a US server. HBO Max is only available in the US, so you need to connect there to watch Search Party.
- Create a YouTubeTV account. The easiest way to access HBO Max from anywhere is through YouTubeTV. Access YouTubeTV and create an account. You need to use a US zip code to complete the process — 89158 worked for me.
- Add HBO Max to your subscription. HBO Max comes as an add-on for YouTubeTV, and it’s free for the first 7 days.
- Activate the trial. Enter your billing details and add the payment method.
- Log in to HBO Max. Access HBO Max and log in through YouTubeTV.
- Create your account. You need to enter your first and last name, and your email address.
- Start watching Search Party!
FAQs on Watching Search Party With a VPN
Can I watch Search Party from the UK or Canada?
Yes, but you can only watch the first 2 seasons of Search Party in the UK and Canada. The full series hasn’t been released on local streaming sites.
However, all of Search Party’s seasons are available on HBO Max in the US. To watch from another location, you’ll just need a way around the geoblocks. I recommend downloading a VPN. It redirects your streaming activity to a US server, so HBO Max won’t block you from its content. You can try any of the VPNs on this list before you fully commit since they come with a money-back guarantee.
On which devices can I watch Search Party?
This depends on which streaming service you use. For example, HBO Max works with most devices, including Windows and Mac browsers, smart TVs, game consoles, Roku, iOS and Android, and more.
Keep in mind, some of these devices don’t support VPNs. For additional streaming options, I recommend the listed VPNs — each is equipped with specialized features, making them compatible with more devices. They even allowed me to watch Search Party on my smart TV.
Can I watch Search Party on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime Video?
Search Party isn’t on Netflix. It is on Hulu and Amazon Prime Video — but only the first 2 seasons. You can get all of the seasons with a monthly subscription on HBO Max. The only setback is, it’s only available in the US. However, a VPN can help you get past the geo-restrictions, so you’ll have access to HBO Max’s entire library, including Search Party.
Start Watching Search Party Now
The rumors are true— Search Party is an awesome show! I’m happy to find that you just need a VPN to get past geoblocks and watch Search Party from anywhere. For that, I recommend ExpressVPN.
It’s easy to set up, bypasses geoblocks with ease, and allows me to watch Search Party without any interruptions. Plus, you can try it out risk-free, as it’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like it, you can ask for a full refund.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching Search Party is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.