How to Watch Disney’s Soul From Anywhere in 2022
- Quick Guide: How to Watch Soul From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Why You Need a VPN to Watch Soul
- Best VPN to Watch Soul From Anywhere in 2022
- ExpressVPN — Ultra Fast Speeds to Watch Soul With No Buffering
- Where Can I Watch Soul Online?
- How to Sign Up for Disney+ With Apple ID to Watch Soul
- How to Sign Up for Disney+ With Google Play to Watch Soul
- FAQs on Watching Soul With a VPN
- Start Watching Soul Now
As a huge fan of Disney Pixar, I was really disappointed to find out that I wouldn't be able to watch Soul in my country! I really wanted to see the animation, so I started trying out different methods to get around DisneyPlus’ geo-blocks.
I came to the conclusion that the best way to watch Soul is with a VPN. These apps hide your real location by giving you a foreign IP address, tricking sites like Disney+ into thinking you are in one of its supported countries.
I tested 30+ VPNs to see which one would be the best at bypassing DisneyPlus' geo-blocks. Out of all the providers I tried, ExpressVPN performed the best because of its large server network and fast speeds. You can even try it risk-free with its money-back guarantee and get a full refund if you're not satisfied.
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it is consistently fast and reliable at unblocking content. I even had the option to try it risk-free with its money-back guarantee.
- Connect to a US server. I chose to unblock Disney+ through a US server and had no problems.
- Start watching Soul! Sign up for Disney+ and enjoy the film.
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Soul
Disney+ is available in only a few countries like the US and Australia, so the platform will block users who are trying to access it if they are located anywhere else. To watch Soul you'll need a VPN that can bypass these geo-restrictions.
A VPN conceals your real location by giving you a different IP address. When you connect to one of its US servers, VPNs will make it seem like you are accessing Disney+ from inside the US.
VPNs make sneaking past geo-restrictions effortless because Disney+ will have no way of knowing your actual location.
- Super fast speeds to stream Soul without interruptions
- 3,000 of servers in 94 to unlock Disney+
- MediaStreamer to connect to all of your devices via WiFi
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN’s super-fast speeds enabled me to watch Soul without any buffering or lag. I tested the speed of 8 servers in the US and I got an average speed of 47Mbps, which is way more than the 5Mbps required for streaming in HD. Thanks to these speeds watching Soul was a smooth experience.
With many reliable servers in the US and across the world, ExpressVPN had no problem bypassing DisneyPlus’ geo-restrictions. It was very easy to find a server to connect to, so I had Soul ready to watch on my screen in a matter of minutes.
I found MediaStreamer to be a very useful feature of ExpressVPN, as it allows you to watch Soul on Smart TVs and gaming consoles as well as any other device that doesn’t support VPNs. I tried it out on my PlayStation, and I was surprised to see that the setup takes only a few minutes and doesn't slow down the streaming speeds.
The only downside of ExpressVPN that I found was that it is not the most affordable option, but I quickly realized that this can be fixed with its latest discount. You can save up to 49% with its deals.
If you are not ready to commit yet, you can try out ExpressVPN risk-free as it’s backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. To test it out for myself, I contacted the customer service desk on day 25 and asked for a full refund. The customer service rep issued my refund within minutes and I got all of my money back 5 days later.
Where Can I Watch Soul Online?
Disney+ is the only platform where you can watch Soul. The streaming service is available in a few select countries such as the US, Australia, and the Netherlands.
The best way to sign up for Disney+ is through a US server, as it actually saves you money! When you purchase a subscription you pay in the local currency of the server you are connected to.
This also means that with a US server you'll pay $6.99 USD per month or $69.99 USD per year, compared to 6.99 € per month or 69.99 € per year with most European servers. Paying in USD saves you money when you take conversion rates into account.
How to Sign Up for Disney+ With Apple ID to Watch Soul
- Get a VPN. ExpressVPN is my top choice because of its reliable servers for unblocking geo-restricted content.
- Connect to a server in the US. To use Apple ID and unblock Disney+ you'll need a US server.
- Go to Apple ID. Sign up for a new account, and select the US as your country.
- Sign in to Apple ID. Sign in to Apple ID with the new account information you just created.
- Download the Disney+ app. Go to the app store, find Disney+, and download it.
- Review Apple ID info. Before you can continue Apple ID might require you to review some settings. Agree to the terms and conditions, and select “none” for the payment method. For my billing address I used a random hotel I found after a quick search — Hilton Anatole 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207.
- Install the app. Click “Install” after the download is complete.
- Head to the Apple Gift Card page. Select a gift card of at least $10 and check out. Match the billing address to the one you used when you created your Apple ID.
- Redeem your gift card code. After you get your gift card code, redeem it from your Apple ID account.
- Get a Disney+ subscription. Head back to the Disney+ app, and create a new account. Pick a subscription plan, and follow the steps to subscribe.
- Start watching Soul! Find Soul in the Disney+ Library and enjoy the film!
How to Sign Up for Disney+ With Google Play to Watch Soul
The following method no longer works because Google Play requires a phone number verification that matches the country you are in. I think it's still worth a try because GooglePlay tends to forget this step sometimes
- Sign up for a VPN. ExpressVPN is my preferred choice for watching Disney+ because it has consistently fast speeds.
- QuickConnect to a US server. US servers are the best at unblocking Disney+.
- Go to Google Play. Use a US location to create a new Google Play account. I used the address of a hotel I found online — Hilton Anatole 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
- Log in to the new Google Play account. Sign in to your new Google Play account.
- Download the Disney+ app. Download Disney+ on your device.
- Purchase a gift card for Google Play at MyGiftCardSupply. Buy a Google Play gift card of at least $10 and wait for the email in your inbox.
- Redeem the gift card code. Redeem your gift card in the payment section of Disney+.
- Choose a Disney+ subscription. Pick a Disney+ subscription plan, and follow the steps to subscribe.
- Enjoy watching Soul! Search for the film, sit back, and enjoy!
FAQs on Watching Soul With a VPN
Can I watch Soul for free with a VPN?
Sadly, you can't watch Soul for free because Disney+ doesn't offer a free trial. You can sign up for Disney+ with its monthly subscription of $6.99 or its yearly subscription of $69.99
The good news is that you can use a VPN risk-free — ExpressVPN offers a 30-day guarantee.
Can I watch Soul by Disney in cinemas?
Disney Pixar is showing Soul on its streaming platform only, so you can’t watch the film in cinemas. This means that the only way to watch Soul is through Disney+, which is available in a few select countries.
Even if you live outside of DisneyPlus' supported countries, you can still watch Soul from anywhere. All of the VPNs I tested can unblock Disney+ with ease so you'll have no problem accessing the movie or any other content on this streaming platform.
Can you get Disney+ cheaper with a VPN?
You can get Disney+ cheaper with a VPN. If you connect to a US server you'll only have to pay $6.99 per month or $69.99 for a year compared to the cost of 6.99 € per month or 69.99 € per year with most European servers.
When you take conversion rates into account, it turns out that paying in USD is cheaper than paying in EUR! So yes, using a VPN will help you save money on your Disney Plus subscription!
Can I access the US Disney+ library in the UK?
Because of Disney's distribution policies, the content in the Disney Plus library will differ from country to country. Oftentimes Disney+ will release new content in its US library a few months before it`s made available anywhere else.
The only way to access the US library from the UK is with a VPN. If you aren’t ready to commit you can try out ExpressVPN risk-free as it’s backed by a money-back guarantee.
Start Watching Soul Now
Accessing Disney+ can seem tricky because of its geo-blocks. Luckily, VPNs make watching Soul easy, as they get around these restrictions.
After a lot of testing, I found that ExpressVPN is the best choice for a VPN because of its reliable network of servers and consistently fast speeds. If you try it out and do not like it, you can even get a full refund as ExpressVPN is backed by a money-back guarantee.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching Soul is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.