How to Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier From Anywhere in 2022
- Quick Guide: How to Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier From Anywhere in 2022
- ExpressVPN — Lightning-Fast Speeds to Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Buffer-Free
- Where Can I Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier online?
- How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Online
- FAQs on Watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier With a VPN
- Start Watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Now
I’m a huge fan of the Marvel Universe, so I couldn’t wait to see The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. You can imagine my frustration when I found out that the show is only available on Disney+ which I can't access from my country. I was determined to see the latest Marvel instalment, so I did a lot of testing. After some trial and error, I finally found a method to watch it.
The best way to watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is with a VPN which will change your IP address to the one from a country of your choice. This way, websites, and streaming platforms like Disney+ assume you're browsing from a different location and allow you to see their content.
After testing 30+ VPNs, my top recommendation is ExpressVPN. Its extensive server network easily unblocks Disney+, so you can watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Test ExpressVPN out for yourself risk-free. If you don't feel it's right for you, you can get a full refund within the 30-day money-back guarantee period
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it quickly unblocks Disney+ and lets you watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier from anywhere.
- Connect to a US server. The platform is blocked in many regions, but a US IP address will give you access.
- Start watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier! Go to Disney+ and press play!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Due to broadcasting restrictions, Disney+ blocks its content in several countries. The show is available exclusively on the platform. So, the only way to make sure you can watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier from anywhere in the world is with a VPN.
A VPN hides your real location and gives you a new IP address. It makes it seem like you’re logging in from a region where The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is available — instead of where you actually are. This will let you access Disney+ and every other platform that has geoblocks.
Just connect to a US server, and watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier from anywhere!
- Ultra-fast speeds for an uninterrupted stream of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
- 3,000 servers let you watch Disney+ from anywhere
- MediaStreamer makes it easy to connect any device, even ones without native support
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, Disney+, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN has ultra-fast speeds, so you can watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier lag-free. I tested a dozen US servers, and I had an average speed of 37 Mbps. Even though the country is thousands of miles from me, I didn’t experience any instability. This means that you’ll be able to watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier without any lag or buffering.
It also has a vast server network that can unblock Disney+. I started by testing out the Los Angeles 2 location, and it quickly got around geoblocks. Testing IPs from 11 other US cities resulted in easy access to Disney+ with each. You’ll be able to watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier regardless of where you are.
MediaStreamer makes hooking up all your devices simple, even ones that don’t natively support VPNs. ExpressVPN has an intuitive guide that helped me set up my router in a few minutes. This let me watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier on my PS4 and smart TV. With this feature, it’s easy to watch Disney+ on any WiFi-enabled device.
Compared to other services, the subscription is a little more expensive. But, it does have a new sale that lets you save up to 49% off.
ExpressVPN is backed by a 30 money-back guarantee so you can try it risk-free. I wanted to see how it works, so I contacted its support team and asked for a refund. The process was done in under 6 minutes — the agent approved my request and I had all of my money back in 5 days.
Where Can I Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier online?
Disney+ is the only place you’ll be able to watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier online. The service is accessible in several countries, but the show won’t be available in every region. I recommend using a VPN and a US location to watch it. ExpressVPN has several reliable servers in the country This will also give you access to Disney+’s entire US library, which gets movies and shows first and has the largest archive.
How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Online
How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier on iOS
- Get a VPN and connect to a US server. My top pick is ExpressVPN because its vast server network makes it easy to unblock Disney+.
- Create a new Apple ID account. Apple ID isn’t checking phone numbers, so you can use your own. However, you do need to pick a US location for your address. You can look up any US hotel to find one. 500 S. Capitol Blvd., Boise, ID 83702 worked for me!
- Get your verification code. Check your phone or email for the code.
- Sign in to your Apple Account. Make sure you sign out of your old account first, then log in to the new one. You also need to choose “none” for your payment method.
- Buy a gift card from the Apple Store. Navigate to the iStore and purchase a gift card. Set the currency to USD, and be sure the amount is enough to cover the Disney+ subscription. You also need to use the same address you used to create your new account.
- Receive your gift card code. The code will be sent to your email. When you find it, download it as a PDF.
- Redeem the card code. Paste the code into the box and click the “redeem” button. Now the money will be loaded on your Apple account.
- Download the Disney+ app. You’re ready to sign up for the platform.
- Pay with your Apple Account. Use the balance on your Apple Account once you’ve chosen a subscription package.
- Start watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Find the show, load it up, and have a blast!
How to Sign Up for Disney+ to Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier on Android
Unfortunately, this method doesn’t always work anymore. It did, but now Google Play will verify your account by checking your phone number to see if it matches your country. You can try it anyway because Google sometimes skips the verification process. If I find a new way to access Disney+, I’ll update this guide.
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it unblocked Disney+ every time I tried.
- Connect to a US Server. You’ll need a US location to make your new Google ID.
- Go to Google Playstore. Create a Google account and make sure to pick the US for your location.
- Buy a Google gift card. You can get one from Amazon and a few other sites that sell gift cards. Just make sure you add enough funds to pay for the Disney+ subscription.
- Receive your code. A gift card code will be mailed to your inbox. This may take up to 24 hours.
- Go to Google Playstore. Pick “gift card” when it asks for a payment method.
- Download Disney+. Find the Disney+ app, download it, and turn it on.
- Complete the sign-up form. Fill in all of the required info.
- Set your payment method. Don’t forget to choose “gift card” as your payment.
- Log in. Once your payment is processed, you’ll have access to the platform.
- Watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. You’re ready to go; just press play and enjoy!
FAQs on Watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier With a VPN
Is The Falcon and The Winter Soldier on Netflix?
No, Disney+ is the only platform where you can watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.
If you live in a country where it’s unavailable, you’ll need to use a VPN. A quality VPN will let you access the US library, so you can watch the show from anywhere in the world.
Is The Falcon and The Winter Soldier available in the UK, India, or anywhere else?
Yes, you can watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier from anywhere with a VPN. Disney+ is available in the UK, and you can access its libraries with the Hotstar service in India. However, if it’s not available where you are, you’ll need to use a VPN such as the ones I've recommended to switch to a new IP address. It will let you change your location and start watching Disney+ in just a few clicks.
Start Watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Now
Broadcasting restrictions can block you from watching the shows you love. But, all you need is a VPN to access Disney+ and start watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. A VPN lets you easily bypass geoblocks and watch the show from anywhere in the world.
My favorite is ExpressVPN because its large server network unblocks Disney+, making it simple to stream Marvel’s latest show from any location. You can test ExpressVPN out for yourself and if you’re not satisfied, you have up to 30 days to claim a refund.
To summarize, the best VPNs for watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.