How to Watch The Simpsons (S32) From Anywhere in 2023
- Quick Guide: How to Watch The Simpsons (S32) From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch The Simpsons (S32) From Anywhere in 2023
- ExpressVPN — Turbo Speeds for Watching The Simpsons with Zero Lag
- Where Can I Watch The Simpsons (S32) Online?
- How to Sign Up for Hulu to Watch The Simpsons (S32)
- FAQs on Watching The Simpsons (S32) With a VPN
- Catch Every Episode of The Simpsons Season 32!
I’ve been a huge fan of The Simpsons my entire life. When I moved to Belgium, it was hard to let go of those Sunday night trips to Springflield. It seemed impossible to access US networks that air new episodes from my location. I read dozens of misleading tutorials online and none of them worked, so I was inspired to figure it out myself.
All I needed was a VPN — this allowed me to trick TV providers into thinking I was in the US. From there it was simple to sign up, locate the newest episodes of The Simpsons, and start watching right away. You can even watch them live!
I tested more than 30 VPNs to see which ones would work best to watch new episodes of The Simpsons. My favorite is definitely ExpressVPN because it has a ton of US servers and easily bypasses the geo-restrictions of every Simpsons streaming option I tried. You can also give it a try risk-free before you commit. If you don’t like it, you can ask for a refund within 30 days.
To make it easy for my fellow Simpsons fanatics, I put together this simple guide to help you watch season 32 of The Simpsons from any location. It won’t take long to set up, so you’ll be on your way back to Springfield in no time.
Quick Guide: How to Watch The Simpsons (S32) From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it has so many servers, which made it really easy to find a fast connection to watch The Simpsons (S32) without slow-downs.
- Connect to a server in the US. You need access to US streaming services (Hulu worked best for me) to watch The Simpsons.
- Start watching season 32 of The Simpsons! Log into Hulu and press play!
Season 32 of The Simpsons airs exclusively on the FOX Network, which is only available through US cable providers. If you reside outside the US, you won't be able to access the new episodes due to geo-restrictions.
A VPN helps you get around geoblocks put in place due to licensing obligations. It blocks your actual location and makes it look like your internet connection is coming from a licensed country.
I found Hulu to be the easiest platform to watch the new season of The Simpsons from anywhere — I didn't even need a US payment method to sign up (unlike with many other services). All I had to do was connect to one of my VPN’s US servers, and I was able to bypass Hulu’s geoblocks to watch season 32 — it was surprisingly hassle-free!
Tested January 2023 Try Risk-Free for 30 Days
- Super fast speeds to watch The Simpsons in HD with no slow-downs
- Servers in 10+ US locations for reliable connections to American platforms
- MediaStreamer lets you watch on even more devices
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN has remarkably fast download speeds — and I was surprised that distance didn’t seem to affect things at all. I tested 3 of its US server locations, all of which are thousands of miles away from me. Whether I connected to New York, Seattle, or LA, my speeds maintained an average 40 Mbps. With these fast connections, you won’t get stuck staring at loading screens, no matter where in the world you are.
With servers in more than a dozen US cities, ExpressVPN also earns top marks for reliability. I tried server after server, and I never ran into an issue with geoblocks. But even if I did, there are plenty of connections, so I could just switch to a new one.
Another huge benefit of ExpressVPN is its MediaStreamer technology. It lets you watch The Simpsons and other content on devices that don’t typically support VPNs. It only took me a few minutes to set up the VPN on my gaming console and smart TV. The installation guides were very helpful, and I got to watch The Simpsons on my big screen rather than computer monitor.
While ExpressVPN has lots of great features and is super reliable, I do find it to be a bit pricey. However, you can save by using its latest discount — it’s offering 49% off right now.
On top of that, you can try it for free using its 30-day money back guarantee. I used ExpressVPN for 25 days before using its 24/7 live chat to ask for a refund. I told the service rep it wasn’t right for me, and she processed my refund. I had my money back within 5 days.
There are multiple options (both live and on demand), but all of them are exclusive to US streaming platforms, so you will need a VPN to access the newest episodes. I’ve highlighted the options I found easiest and most cost-effective so you don’t drown in a sea of streaming subscriptions!
Best Post-Air Option and Best Overall: Hulu Basic
This is my top recommendation for watching season 32 of The Simpsons. A Hulu Basic plan is only $5.99 per month, and you can watch the newest episodes 24 hours after they’ve aired. Best of all, you don’t need a US payment method to subscribe — the platform accepted my European credit card with no issues. You can also take advantage of a 30-day trial to catch a few episodes for free.
Best Live Option: Sling TV
At only $30 per month (and with a 3-day free trial), Sling TV is the cheapest option if you want to watch the newest season of The Simpsons live. It offers FOX live local TV in certain zip codes — you can use zip code 10011 and a New York City server for access like I did. All of the VPNs I recommended will bypass Sling TV’s geoblocks, and it’s not difficult to sign up and live watch new episodes every Sunday night.
- FOX Now: This service airs new episodes and keeps a few of the current season in a library to access after they air. Fox Now is free to download or access online, but you need a subscription to a US cable provider to view its prime time library after the free 5-minute preview.
- Hulu + Live TV: You can access FOX live with this upgraded Hulu subscription at $55 per month after a free 7-day trial. Hulu also keeps new episodes of The Simpsons in its library to watch on demand 24 hours after they air, so worries if you miss it on Sunday!
- AT&T Now Plus: When you subscribe to the Plus plan from AT&T Now, you’ll get your first 7 days free before paying $55 per month. You can watch the Simpsons live or watch it on-demand after it’s aired.
- YouTube TV: For $65 a month, you can access FOX on YouTube TV and watch season 32 of The Simpsons live. Upon signing up, you’ll see that there’s also a free 2-week trial.
- FuboTV: FOX is available to watch live with fuboTV’s Family Plan, which costs $65 a month after a free 1-week trial.
1. Sign up for a reliable VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it has a huge selection of US servers that easily unblock Hulu.
2. Connect to a US server. Hulu offers the best mix of affordability and accessibility when it comes to streaming The Simpsons, but you can only access it if you’re in the US or connected to a US server.
3. Go to Hulu’s website. Click on “start your free trial”, and choose the Hulu Basic Plan.
4. Create your account. Fill in your personal details and click “continue.”
5. Fill in your billing details. You can choose between a credit card or PayPal. I used my credit card and was asked for a zip code. Even though I’m outside the US, I used my regular postal code, and it worked! However, note that this method didn’t work when I tried using a Canadian postal code (which has numbers and letters.) Click “continue.”
6. Start watching season 32 of The Simpsons! Just sign in to your new Hulu account, and press play.
FAQs on Watching The Simpsons (S32) With a VPN
Is The Simpsons Season 32 available on Disney+?
No, season 32 will not be available on Disney+ until after the full season has aired on FOX.
But if you live outside the US, you can easily watch the new season with a VPN and a Hulu Basic subscription.
Where can I stream The Simpsons (S32) on demand?
You can stream new episodes of The Simpsons with a Hulu Basic subscription. I recommend Hulu because it was easy for me to access from outside the US, plus I didn't need a US payment method to sign up (which many other platforms require). It also offers one of the cheapest subscriptions around at only $5.99/month, compared to other platforms charging up to $65/month. As a bonus, Hulu is also offering a 1-month free trial!
Hulu is only available in the US so you'll need a VPN to gain access to it (it only takes a few simple steps). Once you've signed up, you can binge-watch all the new episodes of The Simpsons!
Where can I download The Simpsons (S32)
You can’t download season 32 of The Simpsons yet. But you can sign up for Hulu and watch all the new episodes 24 hours after they’ve aired on demand. The episodes will be kept in Hulu’s library so you can watch them whenever you want during the season’s run-through.
If you’re outside the US, you can sign up for Hulu by using a VPN. My favorite is ExpressVPN because it has so many super-fast servers. It was quick and easy to sign up for both services, and I watched the newest episode of The Simpsons in HD without any buffering.
Seasons of The Simpsons aren’t usually available for purchase and download (through services like Amazon, iTunes, or Google Play) until some time after they’ve aired.
Which streaming platforms can I watch The Simpsons (S32) on?
Season 32 of The Simpsons is available on many live and on-demand streaming platforms, including Hulu, FOX Now, Sling TV, YouTube TV, AT&T Now Plus, and Fubo TV. However, many of these platforms are geo-restricted to certain countries and you won't be able to access it unless you're in one of the licensed countries.
To ensure you can get around this limitation from anywhere in the world, you just need to get a reliable VPN to help you change your virtual location and you’ll be watching the new season of The Simpsons in no time!
Which countries can I watch The Simpsons (S32) from?
You can watch season 32 of The Simpsons from anywhere in the world as long as you have a VPN. All of the live and on demand providers of The Simpsons (S32) are only accessible in the US, so you'll need a VPN to bypass their geoblocks to watch the show from anywhere.
My Favourite is ExpressVPN because it easily bypass the geo-restriction set by every provider (including Hulu and Sling TV). I've been watching The Simpsons season 32 with no lag whatsoever with ExpressVPN.
Catch Every Episode of The Simpsons Season 32!
All of the VPNs on this list are great options for watching season 32 of The Simpsons, but ExpressVPN is the best. It has thousands of servers in the US, provides super fast download speeds, and easily bypasses geo-restrictions on all the streaming platforms offering the show’s newest season.
ExpressVPN allowed me to sign up for Hulu and start watching The Simpsons in a matter of minutes. And I didn’t experience any slow-down or interruptions.
You can give it a test risk-free before you commit to a subscription. If you don’t like it, you have 30 days to ask for a refund.
To summarize, the best VPN to watch The Simpsons (S32) from anywhere in 2023 is...
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.