How to Watch The Wolverine From Anywhere in 2020
- Quick Guide: How to Watch The Wolverine From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPNs to Watch The Wolverine From Anywhere in October 2020
- NordVPN — 3000+ Servers To Watch The Wolverine From Anywhere
- ExpressVPN — Lightning-Fast Speeds to Watch The Wolverine Lag-Free
- Surfshark — Watch The Wolverine on an Unlimited Number of Devices
- Where Can I Watch The Wolverine Online?
- Step-By-Step Guide to Sign Up for Disney+ On Apple ID to Watch The Wolverine
- Step-By-Step Guide to Sign Up for Disney+ On Google Play to Watch The Wolverine
- FAQs on Watching The Wolverine With a VPN
- The Bottom Line
I’m a huge fan of the X-Men franchise, so I was super frustrated when I found out that The Wolverine is only available on Disney+ which you can’t access if you’re not in any of the licensed Disney+ countries. I spent hours looking for a solution online, but most guides didn’t work for me, so I decided to develop my own solution.
I found that the simplest way to watch The Wolverine anywhere is with a VPN — an app that tricks sites like Disney+ into thinking that you’re in one of the locations they support.
I tested 30+ VPNs and shortlisted the ones that unblocked Disney+ consistently. I’d recommend NordVPN since it’s the fastest and the most reliable one. Plus, you can give it a try for free for 30-days using its money-back guarantee and ask for a refund if you’re not happy with it.
- Get a VPN. Based on my tests, NordVPN has the easiest time accessing The Wolverine and streaming it lag-free.
- Select a US server. Once connected, sign in to your Disney+ account and select the movie.
- Start watching The Wolverine!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch The Wolverine
The Wolverine is currently only available on Disney+, which is accessible from only a few countries. If you are outside of the licensed countries, you won’t be able to watch the movie.
Connecting to a VPN changes your virtual location and masks your real IP address by sending your traffic through its servers. In essence, it will make it look like you are browsing or streaming from one of the countries that are not blocked. For example, you can connect to a US server (the US is one of the licensed Disney+ countries) through your VPN, and it will look as if you’re browsing from within the country — so Disney+ won’t block you.
As a result, you’ll be able to watch The Wolverine or any other X-man movie available on Disney+ no matter where you are in the world!
Best VPNs to Watch The Wolverine From Anywhere in October 2020
- Reliable speeds with almost no connection problems
- 3000+ servers that unblock The Wolverine
- SmartPlay feature for easy access to Disney+
- 6 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Also works with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and more
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, SmartTVs, Chrome, Firefox, and others
NordVPN has 3000+ servers in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and other countries supported by Disney+. This means that you won’t have any issues finding a server that can allow you to watch The Wolverine. I tested its capability to unblock Disney+, and I was impressed by how fast and easy it was. Moments after setting NordVPN up and connecting to a US server, I was able to start watching The Wolverine. I also had an easy time unblocking other streaming platforms like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, etc.
I tested the speeds of NordVPN’s servers as well. My average download speed was 52.11 Mbps — this is quite impressive since you only need 5 Mbps to watch The Wolverine in HD. I had no issues streaming without interruptions. Even when I connected 6 devices to the same server, the picture was still clear.
NordVPN isn’t ideal for everyone’s budget, but check out its 68% discount to make it more affordable. You can also take advantage of its 30-day money-back guarantee to try it out for free before committing. I tested the NordVPN’s refund policy to see how easy it would be to get your money back. The live agent asked me several questions about my cancellation but they processed my request immediately after and I received the money within a few days.
- Fast speeds to watch The Wolverine without lag
- 3,000 global servers with reliable access to Disney+
MediaStreamer to watch The Wolverine on a big screen
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Also works with Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and more
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, AppleTV, Chrome, Firefox, and others
ExpressVPN has lightning-fast speeds, which made it easy for me to watch The Wolverine without buffering. I was surprised to see that my average download speed across its servers was 60 Mbps. You only need 5 Mbps for HD streaming, so this was more than enough for me to watch movies and TV shows all weekend without any lag or buffering issues.
I had no trouble unblocking Disney+ with ExpressVPN. I tested 4 UK servers and 8 US servers — they all worked without a hitch. I had no difficulty accessing other streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video, etc. So, you’ll be able to watch your favorite movies and TV shows without a problem.
ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer feature allows you to watch The Wolverine on any device with WiFi. It also doesn’t encrypt internet traffic, so your streaming will be even faster. The setup process is simple — it only took me 5 minutes to install and start watching!
ExpressVPN is a bit more expensive. However, you can save up with its 49% discount. If you’re not ready to commit to a long-term plan, ExpressVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to use it completely risk-free for 30 days and get a refund if you don’t find it useful. I tested this policy, and I was surprised to discover that it processed my request quickly, and the money was back in my account in 3 days.
- Good speeds for uninterrupted streaming
- 1,700 servers with access to Disney+
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Also works with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and more
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and others
Surfshark offers unlimited simultaneous connections. I was able to connect all of my devices to one subscription — I even asked my friends and family to set up Surfshark on their gadgets and all of us could use it at the same time without issues. It has handy apps for all devices and operating systems so it only took me a few minutes to install them and start browsing.
I tested 20+ Surfshark servers and most of them had no trouble bypassing Disney+ restrictions. However, the first UK server I connected to couldn’t give me access to The Wolverine — but after switching to a different one, I had access to the full Disney+ library. The speeds are decent as well — I watched The Wolverine and 3 other movies and I didn’t feel like my speed was throttled at all. My average download speed was 25 Mbps which is more than enough for HD streaming.
If you want to save up, you should take advantage of Surfshark’s 81% discount. If you’re not ready to commit to a subscription, you can try Surfshark out for free by using its 30-day money-back guarantee and get a full refund if you don’t like it.
Where Can I Watch The Wolverine Online?
Disney+ is the only streaming platform currently offering The Wolverine. However, Disney+ is only available in certain countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. So, if you want to watch The Wolverine, you’ll need a VPN.
Using a VPN, you can purchase a subscription with Disney+ and enjoy The Wolverine and numerous other movies and TV shows on this streaming platform.
Step-By-Step Guide to Sign Up for Disney+ On Apple ID to Watch The Wolverine
- Get a VPN. I recommend NordVPN because of its fast servers and reliable Disney+ unblocking capabilities. Once you set everything up, connect to a US server.
- Go to Apple ID. Register for a new account — remember to select the US as your country.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID. Log out of your previous account and sign up with your new one.
- Download Disney+. Apple will ask you to complete your information. As a payment method, select none. For your billing address, find a hotel in the US and copy that address. I used 1751 Hotel Plaza in Orlando, Florida, and it worked.
- Go to the Apple Gift Card page. Create a gift card for at least $10 and follow the checkout process. Remember to enter the same address from your Apple ID account.
- Get your gift card code. Once you receive it, redeem it on your Apple ID account.
- Get a Disney+ subscription. Pick a plan and finish the subscription process.
- Enjoy watching The Wolverine!
Step-By-Step Guide to Sign Up for Disney+ On Google Play to Watch The Wolverine
- Get a VPN. NordVPN is best choice for unblocking Disney+ and bufferless streaming. When you set it up, connect to a US server.
- Go to Google Play. Log out of your account and create a new one with the US location. Find a hotel address that you can use. I found that “1751 Hotel Plaza in Orlando, Florida” works well.
- Sign in with your new Google Play account. Log out of your previous account and sign up with a new one.
- Download Disney+. Install the app on your device.
- Purchase a Google Play gift card. Go to MyGiftCardSupply and get a gift card. Wait for it to arrive in your email inbox.
- Redeem the code. You can do this in the ‘Payment Method’ section.
- Sign up for Disney+. Pick a plan and go through the signup process.
- Enjoy watching The Wolverine!
FAQs on Watching The Wolverine With a VPN
? Is The Wolverine available on Netflix?
No, The Wolverine is not available on Netflix. You can only watch it on Disney+. However, Disney+ is only available in certain countries, so you can’t watch it everywhere.
Fortunately, I found that a VPN can solve that problem and give you access not just to Disney+ but to other popular streaming platforms.
? Which countries is Disney+ available in?
Disney+ is available in certain countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. This means that you can’t watch The Wolverine if you are not in one of those locations. But if you use a VPN, you can access Disney+ no matter where you are.
A VPN is an app that hides your real location and makes it look like you’re in a different country, allowing you to access sites like Disney+.
The Bottom Line
With a VPN, you’ll watch one of the best movies in the Marvel Universe in no time! However, make sure that you pick a good VPN that will unblock Disney+ and let you watch without annoying lag.
Based on my tests, NordVPN is your safest bet. Its lightning-fast speeds make for an enjoyable experience watching The Wolverine without buffering or interruptions. It also unblocks all popular streaming platforms, providing easy access to any movie or TV show you like. Plus, if you are unsure, you can always try it for 30 days and get a full refund if you’re not happy.
To summarize, the best VPNs for watching The Wolverine are…
You are exposing yourself to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend NordVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 68% off.