How to Watch NCAA March Madness From Anywhere in 2023
- Quick Guide: How to Watch NCAA March Madness From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch NCAA March Madness From Anywhere in 2023
- ExpressVPN — Blazing-Fast Speeds to Watch NCAA March Madness Lag-Free
- Where Else Can I Watch NCAA March Madness online?
- How to Sign Up for Paramount+ to Watch NCAA March Madness
- FAQs on Watching NCAA March Madness With a VPN
- Start Watching NCAA March Madness Now
NCAA basketball is my absolute favorite college sports league, so I never miss March Madness. I was pumped to watch the tournament, so I got really frustrated when I couldn’t access it in my country. After testing every method out there, I finally found a way to catch the key games on Paramount+.
The best way to watch NCAA March Madness is with a VPN that moves your traffic through its servers to give you a new IP address. This gets streaming platforms like Paramount+ to think you’re in a different location, giving you access to geo-blocked content.
I tested 30+ VPNs, and my top recommendation is ExpressVPN. Its vast server network quickly unblocks Paramount+ and lets you watch March Madness from anywhere. You can test ExpressVPN out for yourself and if you’re not satisfied, you have up to 30 days to claim a refund.
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because its extensive server network easily unblocks Paramount+.
- Connect to a server in the US. Paramount+ is blocked in several countries, but a US server gives you access.
- Start watching NCAA March Madness! Get on Paramount+ and enjoy!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch NCAA March Madness
Licensing restrictions prevent Paramount+ from offering its content outside the US, Canada, or Australia. Platforms that give you access to live channels, like FuboTV and Hulu + LiveTV, have the same restrictions. The only way to keep up with the tournament from anywhere in the world is with a VPN.
A VPN hides your real location by changing your IP address. It tricks Paramount+ into believing you’re in a licensed country — instead of where you really are. This allows you to access Paramount+ and any other streaming site with similar geoblocks.
Just connect to a US server, and you can watch NCAA March Madness from anywhere!
Tested January 2023 Try Risk-Free for 30 Days
- Ultra-fast speeds for an uninterrupted stream of NCAA March Madness
- 3,000 servers let you watch Paramount+ from anywhere
- MediaStreamer makes it easy to connect a VPN to any WiFi-enabled device
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN’s fast speeds let you watch NCAA March Madness with zero buffering. I tested all of its US servers and recorded an average speed of 57 Mbps. Even though I live on the other side of the globe, I never encountered any inconsistencies. This means that you’ll be able to watch NCAA March Madness without any breaks from the action.
It also has a vast server network that instantly unblocks Paramount+. My first test was on the Tampa 1 location, and it immediately bypassed the geoblocks. Accessing Hulu and ESPN+ was just as easy. So, you can use it to watch NCAA March Madness from anywhere worldwide.
MediaStreamer lets you hook up all your devices, even ones that don’t natively support VPNs. With ExpressVPN’s simple guide, I set-up my router in a few minutes. This let me watch NCAA March Madness up on my smart TV. With this feature, it’s easy to watch Paramount+ on any device with Wi-Fi capabilities.
One downside is that an ExpressVPN subscription is a bit more expensive. But, it has a great new offer that lets you save up to 49% off.
You can try it risk-free and claim a refund within 30 days if you don’t like it. To see how it processes refunds, I got in touch with its support. The customer support rep approved my request in about 12 minutes and my money was returned in 5 days.
Where Else Can I Watch NCAA March Madness online?
The best way to watch NCAA March Madness is on Paramount+. It’s easily accessible with a VPN and lets you watch several early games, the Final Four and the national title competition.
On television, the games will be divided between CBS, truTV, TNT, and TBS. Because of this, you can also use streaming platforms with access to live TV channels to see it. However, keep in mind each of these services is technically only offered to US customers.
- Hulu + LiveTV. This service lets you live stream with each channel broadcasting games. You can get a free trial for 7 days.
- FuboTV. The CBS channel can be watched here, but not the others. There is a 7-day free trial.
- YouTubeTV. Games on TNT and CBS are available here. There’s a 2-week free trial.
- SlingTV. You can watch TBS and TNT on this platform, but you have to pick the orange package. It also has a 3-day free trial.
How to Sign Up for Paramount+ to Watch NCAA March Madness
- Get a VPN. My top choice is ExpressVPN because its large collection of servers unblock Paramount+ with ease.
- Connect to a US server. This will let you purchase a gift card and access the platform.
- Buy a gift card. Gift cards let you sign-up for Paramount+ no matter what currency you use. Go to MyGiftCardSupply, create your account and buy a card. Just make sure it has enough funds to cover the subscription.
- Get the card code. A code will be sent to your e-mail.
- Create your account. Head over to Paramount+ to sign up. You’ll need to use a US address. To find one, just look up any hotel. 981 W. Grove St., Boise, ID 83702 worked for me! Don’t forget to use your gift card to pay.
- Start watching Paramount+. Log-in and enjoy!
FAQs on Watching NCAA March Madness With a VPN
Can I watch NCAA March Madness for free online?
Technically no, but there is one simple trick. Paramount+ sometimes offers 30-day free trials. You can combine this with the VPN’s money-back guarantees to watch select games for free. Just remember to cancel Paramount+ before the trial period ends.
Is NCAA March Madness available on ESPN+, Hulu, or Roku?
ESPN+ won’t give you access, but it’s possible to see some games on Hulu + LiveTV and Roku. Hulu + LiveTV lets you live stream each channel airing the games. With Roku, you can access platforms like Paramount+ if you’re subscribed to them. You will need a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions to access streaming services from anywhere.
How can I watch NCAA March Madness in Canada, Europe, or anywhere else?
In the US, Canada, and Europe, you can watch official streams of March Madness on different platforms. However, it’s easy for anyone in the world to use a VPN to switch to a US IP address and watch it on Paramount+. It’s an affordable option with a 30-day free trial and plans that start at $5.99 a month.
Start Watching NCAA March Madness Now
Due to broadcasting restrictions, it can be tough to watch your favorite sports online. But, all you need is a VPN to bypass these geoblocks and watch NCAA March Madness from any location.
My top pick is ExpressVPN because its large server network reliably unblocks Paramount+, allowing you to watch the action from anywhere. ExpressVPN is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can buy in confidence. If it’s not for you, you can always reach out for a refund.
To summarize, the best VPNs for watching NCAA March Madness are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.