How to Unblock Pandora From Anywhere in 2022
When I discovered Pandora Radio, I was thrilled to have all my favorite artists in one place. However, it’s only available in the US, so I can’t access it from my current location. But after a few days of trying and testing different methods, I found a solution!
You can unblock Pandora with a VPN. A VPN changes your IP address and moves it to one of the licensed countries, tricking Pandora into believing you’re there.
After testing 30+ VPNs, my recommendation is ExpressVPN. Its lightning-fast speeds will provide you with hours of bufferless listening. Plus, you can try it risk-free for 30 days to see if you like it (it comes with a money-back guarantee). If you’re not happy, just ask for a refund.
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN, as its super-fast speeds give you uninterrupted listening.
- Connect to a US server. Pandora is only available in the US, so you need to connect to a server there.
- Listen to Pandora Radio! Search for your favorite artist and hit play!
Why You Need a VPN to Unblock Pandora?
Due to licensing rights, Pandora Radio is only available in the US. If you want to access it from anywhere else, you need a VPN.
A VPN hides your real IP address and assigns you a new one from a country of your choice. It bypasses Pandora’s geo-restrictions and allows you to access restricted content regardless of your location. The platform will simply believe you’re in one of the licensed countries.
You only need to click a button to connect to a US server and unblock Pandora in a matter of seconds.
- Superfast speeds to listen to Pandora Radio without interruptions
- 3,000 servers for a stable connection
- MediaStreamer to connect devices that don’t normally support VPNs
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
I found that ExpressVPN’s lightning-fast speeds are essential to listen to music online. I tested 10 of its US servers, and I was impressed with all of them. Even though I was thousands of miles away from the server I connected to, my average download speed never dropped below 55 Mbps. This means that you can listen to Pandora without buffering.
ExpressVPN’s large server network makes it easy to unblock Pandora. I connected to its Chicago and Los Angeles servers for a test, and both of them bypassed its geo-restrictions with ease. With so many servers to choose from, you will always find a reliable one to listen to Pandora from anywhere in the world.
The MediaStreamer allows you to connect any WiFi-enabled device to a VPN, even if it wouldn’t usually support it. It only took me 5 minutes to set it up on my router, and I had instant access to Pandora.
The only downside of ExpressVPN is the price, but you can use its generous 49% off discount and save some money on your subscription.
You can also test it out for 30 days before committing to a subscription since it offers a money-back guarantee. After using it for about 2 weeks, I decided to put this guarantee to a test so I reached out to its 24/7 live chat support to cancel my subscription. The customer support rep was super prompt and granted my refund in a few seconds. I had my money back in 4 days.
How to Unblock Pandora From Anywhere
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it easily bypasses Pandora’s geoblocks and allows you to listen to your favorite artists from anywhere.
- Connect to a US server. Since Pandora is only available in the US, you need to connect to a US server to access it.
- Create a Pandora account. Visit Pandora, choose a plan, and create an account. If you want to use its 30 or 60-days free trial, you need to activate it with a credit card – any Visa or Mastercard will do.
- Download and install the app. You can find the download link in the activation email and on the website after creating your account.
- Log into your account. Open the app and log in.
- Start listening to Pandora Radio!
FAQs On Unblocking Pandora With a VPN
Can I listen to Pandora Radio for free?
Yes, you can! Pandora has a free plan where you can unlock special features by viewing ads. All the VPNs on my list have a money-back guarantee, so you can combine them with your free Pandora plan and listen to music for free for up to one month!
Can I listen to Pandora Radio in Mexico, UK, and Japan?
Technically no, but this is where a VPN comes in. Pandora is only available in the US, so if you live in Mexico, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, the UK, etc., you won’t be able to access it without a VPN.
You can follow the guide and quickly set up a VPN to access Pandora Radio from anywhere in the world!
Can I listen to Pandora Radio on multiple devices?
You can if you have multiple Pandora accounts. The VPNs on my list allow you to connect more devices under one subscription, but you’ll need a Pandora account for each of them.
Unblock Pandora Now!
If you’re not in the US, then you need a VPN to unblock Pandora. It will hide your real IP address and move your online footprint to a licensed country.
I recommend ExpressVPN because its lightning-fast speeds and large server network allow you to unblock Pandora from anywhere, without interruptions. You can also test it out for yourself completely risk-free for 30 days because it comes with a money-back guarantee.
To summarize, the best VPNs to unblock Pandora are...
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.