How to Watch the Brazilian Grand Prix Online From Anywhere
It's time for the Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix. Don't miss it no matter where you are, when you get a VPN, such as NordVPN. Then you can stream it from any location in the world. A premium VPN not only gives you streaming freedom but also online security. Share
Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace is the venue for Formula 1 on November 17, 2019. Sao Paulo hosts racing’s best at the Heineken Brazilian Grand Prix. This is one of only two chances left for teams to stand on the podium.
The season is almost done. You don’t want to miss the last races of the year. But if you’re abroad or traveling outside the US, you’ll miss the final races of the season due to broadcaster geo-restrictions.
Not to worry. I can get you connected! Follow my quick guide and you won’t miss a lap.
Quick Guide – Watch the Australia Broadcast on FOX Sports
FOX Sports broadcasts Formula 1 in Australia on Foxtel Now. Follow these steps to watch Formula 1 on FOX Sports:
- Choose a VPN with high speeds and servers in Australia. NordVPN is excellent for streaming and security.
- Sign up and download your VPN, log in, and then select a server in Australia.
- Go to www.foxtel.com.au and register. You need a Foxtel account number or a smartcard number.
- On race day, sign in to Foxtel Now and stream the race!
Quick Guide – Watch the Belgium Broadcast on RTBF
RTBF broadcasts Formula 1 in Belgium. To watch Formula 1 on RTBF, follow these simple step-by-step instructions:
- Select a VPN with servers in Belgium. NordVPN and its high-speed network is a great choice to watch Formula 1.
- Sign up and download your VPN. Start the app, log in, and choose a Belgium server.
- Go to rtbf.be and register.
- When it’s time for the race, sign in to RTBF and watch the action!
Quick Guide – Watch the Brazil Broadcast on TV Globo
Tune into TV Globo to see Formula 1 in Brazil. To watch TV Globo online, you must have an existing TV provider. Here’s what to do to watch Formula 1 on TV Globo:
- Choose a quality VPN with servers in Brazil. I suggest NordVPN to get through geoblocks. Sign up and download the app.
- Run the app, log in, and select a server in Brazil.
- Go to redeglobo.globo.com and register.
- On the day of the race, sign in to the live stream through your TV provider and enjoy!
Quick Guide – Watch the Canada Broadcast on TSN
TSN shows Formula 1 in English in Canada. To watch Formula 1 on TSN, follow these steps:
- Select a high-speed VPN with servers in Canada. NordVPN is my top recommendation for number of servers and security.
- Sign up for your VPN and then log in to choose a Canada server.
- Go to www.tsn.ca and sign up for TSN Direct. You must have a Canada credit card.
- On race day, log in to TSN Direct and enjoy!
Quick Guide – Watch the Canada Broadcast on RDS
RDS is broadcasting Formula 1 in French in Canada. Follow these steps to watch Formula 1 on RDS:
- Choose a VPN with servers in Canada. I suggest NordVPN because of the number of servers available and its SmartPlay feature for streaming.
- Sign up and install your chosen VPN, log in, and choose a Canada server.
- Go to www.rds.ca and sign up for TSN Direct. You must use a Canada credit card.
- Log in to RDS Direct and stream the race!
Quick Guide – Watch the France Broadcast on TF1
TF1 is showing Formula 1 in France. Follow these step-by-step instructions to stream Formula 1 on TF1:
- Choose a high-speed VPN with servers in France. The NordVPN service my recommendation for its streaming quality. Register and install the app.
- Run the app, log in, and choose a server located in France.
- Go to www.tf1.fr and register. You need a postal code in France.
- On race day, sign in to TF1 and stream the racing action!
Quick Guide – Watch the Germany, Austria, and Switzerland Broadcast on n-tv
Tune into n-tv to see broadcasts of Formula 1 in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. To stream Formula 1 on n-tv, follow these steps:
- Select a VPN with high-speed servers in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland. I recommend NordVPN for getting past geo-restrictions and for top-notch security.
- Register for the service and install the app.
- Open the app, log in, and pick a server in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland.
- Go to www.n-tv.de on the day of the race and open the live stream!
Quick Guide – Watch the Hungary Broadcast on M4 Sport
M4 Sport shows Formula 1 in Hungary. To watch Formula 1 on M4 Sport:
- Choose a robust VPN that has servers in Hungary. My recommendation is NordVPN, which provides excellent streaming connections thanks to its SmartPlay feature.
- Sign up and install the VPN.
- Run the app, log in, and choose a Hungary server.
- Go to www.mediaklikk.hu/m4-elo and watch the race!
Quick Guide – Watch the Italy Broadcast on TV8
Tune into TV8 to see Formula 1 broadcasts in Italy. To watch Formula 1 on TV8, follow these easy steps:
- Choose a VPN with high speeds and servers in Italy. NordVPN provides plenty of connections around the world.
- Register and download your chosen VPN.
- Start the app, log in, and pick an Italy server.
- On the day of the race, go to tv8.it and start the live stream!
Quick Guide – Watch the Japan Broadcast on DAZN
DAZN broadcasts Formula 1 in Japan. These simple steps will get you watching Formula 1 on DAZN in no time:
- Select a premium VPN that has high-speed servers in Japan. I recommend NordVPN, as it’s excellent for avoiding geo-restrictions and it offers top-notch security protocols.
- Sign up for a VPN and log in, then select a server located in Japan.
- Go to watch.dazn.com and register. You can use PayPal.
- Sign in to DAZN and enjoy the race.
Quick Guide – Watch the Netherlands Broadcast on NOS
NOS broadcasts Formula 1 in the Netherlands. To watch Formula 1 on NOS:
- Choose a VPN with servers in the Netherlands. NordVPN is my recommendation for its high-speed servers and number of connections around the world.
- Register and download the app.
- Start the app and then log in to choose a server in the Netherlands.
- On race day, go to nos.nl/uitzendingen and start the live stream!
Quick Guide – Watch the Portugal Broadcast on Eleven Sports
Watch Eleven Sports for broadcasts of Formula 1 in Portugal. Follow these simple steps to stream Formula 1 on Eleven Sports:
- Choose a high-speed VPN provider with servers in Portugal. NordVPN gives you the security you want at a reasonable price. Register and download the app.
- Start the app, log in, and pick a server located in Portugal
- Go to elevensports.pt and sign up. You can use PayPal.
- On race day, sign in to Eleven Sports and enjoy the race!
Quick Guide – Watch the Russia Broadcast on Match TV
Match TV is broadcasting Formula 1 in Russia. To watch Formula 1 on Match TV, follow these few steps:
- Select a Russia VPN. NordVPN and its high-speed network is my recommondation for streaming Formula 1. Sign up and download the app.
- Open the app and then log in to choose a Russia server.
- Go to matchtv.ru and create a Pass.Media account.
- Log in to Match TV and stream the event on race day!
Quick Guide – Watch the Spain Broadcast on Movistar
Tune into Movistar to see broadcasts of Formula 1 in Spain. To stream Formula 1 on Movistar:
- Pick a VPN with high-speed servers in Spain. NordVPN, with its SmartPlay feature, gives you a great view of the race. Sign up and install the app.
- Run the app, log in, and connect to a Spain server.
- Go to www.movistar.es and generate a password. You need an NIF, CIF, or NIE number.
- On the day of the race, sign in to Movistar and watch the action!
Quick Guide – Watch the UK Broadcast on Channel 4
Channel 4 is showing Formula 1 in the UK. Follow these simple steps to watch Formula 1 on Channel 4:
- Select a VPN with high speeds and servers in the UK. I recommend NordVPN as my top choice for its number of servers. Sign up and install the app.
- Start the app, log in, and select a server located in the UK.
- Go to www.channel4.com and register. You need an address in the UK.
- On race day, log in to the stream and enjoy!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch the Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix
Broadcasters block people from streaming content outside their home region. These geo-restrictions can make it hard to watch the broadcast you want when you’re abroad. A quality VPN can hide your location, allowing you to watch the race wherever you are.
A VPN connects your device to a server in any country you choose. Your online traffic goes through the same IP address as the VPN server. Then the streaming site thinks you’re in the same country as the server, allowing you to connect to the content.
When you want to watch the Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix, I recommend you use a premium VPN. Many streaming sites can detect low-quality VPNs and block those VPNs from their servers.
High-quality, premium VPNs disguise themselves with military-grade encryption, allowing you to bypass geoblocks without a problem.
For streaming the Brazilian Grand Prix, look for a VPN with fast, consistent connection speeds.
Races can change in a moment, and you don’t want to miss out because of a dropped connection or buffering issues.
There’s another benefit to VPNs: VPNs protect your online privacy. With strong encryption and advanced security features, quality VPNs keep your data safe from hackers, internet service providers (ISPs), and government snoops.
3 Best VPNs for Watching the Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix
One of the best VPNs in my estimation, NordVPN is the service I recommend as a #1 choice to help you bypass geoblocks across the world. With over 5,100 servers in 58 countries, it connects from your location to anywhere in the world.
The high-speed servers help you keep up with all the action of the Brazilian Grand Prix race–no buffering.
The network is very reliable, with advanced security features like 256-bit AES encryption and an OpenVPN protocol. No one, not even stealthy cyberthieves can crack through this stronghold.
Its strict no-logs policy adds to the protection it provides you while online. Your logging and browsing habits aren’t available for anyone to see.
Do you need to watch the race on more than one device? No problem. You get six devices connections with a single subscription. If you need help with the service, you have access to 24/7 live chat support.
Find out more about NordVPN and why it’s so highly ranked by reading our expert review.
Money-back guarantee: 30 days.
NordVPN can unblock:
FOX Sports, ESPN, RDS, TSN, Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Sling TV, and others.
P2P specialty servers are available.
NordVPN works on these devices:
Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers.
When you’re watching a race that’s timed in milliseconds, you need speed to keep up with it. ExpressVPN has all the speed you need. In my speed tests, I found this VPN to be one of the fastest on the market.
ExpressVPN has an expansive network across the globe with over 3,000 servers. This ensures you get access to streams anywhere in the world. With plenty to choose from across Europe, these servers connect you to the stream you want to see during the Brazilian Grand Prix.
It also provides you with advanced online security, such as military-grade, AES 256-bit encryption, which is almost impossible to break through. The OpenVPN protocol doesn’t have any vulnerabilities, ensuring your online privacy and safety.
ExpressVPN’s no-logs policy doesn’t allow anyone to collect information about your online activity.
With your subscription, you get five simultaneous device connections and 24/7 live chat support.
Learn more about ExpressVPN’s security protocols in our in-depth review.
Money-back guarantee: 30 days.
ExpressVPN can unblock:
ESPN, FOX Sports, RDS, TSN, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Sling TV, DAZN, and others.
All the servers support P2P activity.
ExpressVPN works on these devices:
Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and certain routers
CyberGhost offers servers specifically optimized for streaming, allowing you to keep up with every lap of the Formula 1 race. These servers ensure a stable, fast network that keeps you connected all race long.
This premium VPN offers you a large selection of servers across Europe, with a total of more than 5,500 around the globe. This gives you plenty of connection options for the Brazilian Grand Prix.
The extensive network lets CyberGhost be even more effective in masking the fact that you’re using a VPN.
It takes your online security very seriously. CyberGhost’s AES 256-bit encryption keeps you safe while streaming. Built-in ad and malware blockers stop your devices from accessing harmful content.
The zero-logs policy tells you that your browsing history doesn’t stay with the server once you log off, giving you peace of mind while you watch the race or browse online.
If you need to get your Formula 1 fix from all of your devices, no fear. You can use your CyberGhost license on up to seven devices simultaneously. Stay connected to the race on your phone, tablet, computer, and more, no matter where you are.
Take a look at why our expert reviewer rated CyberGhost highly in our thorough review, and learn more about its security and streaming features.
Money-back guarantee: 14 days on short plans, 45 days on 6-month or longer plans.
Free trial: 1-day trial.
CyberGhost can unblock:
FOX Sports, ESPN, TSN, RDS, Eurosport, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and others.
It shows countries and the number of users.
CyberGhost works on these devices:
Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android TV, Linux, and Chrome.
If you’re abroad, you may not be able to see the Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix from where you are. With a premium VPN, you can break through geoblocks and stream the race.
Sign up today and be ready for everything from the green flag to the checkered flag!
Still not sure which VPN is right for you? I recommend NordVPN for watching all the action of Formula 1.
Take a look at our coupons page and save money!