How to Watch The Mandalorian Season 2 From Anywhere in 2021
- Quick Guide: How to Watch The Mandalorian From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPN to Watch The Mandalorian From Anywhere in 2021
- ExpressVPN — Fast Speeds to Watch The Mandalorian With No Buffering
- Where Can I Watch The Mandalorian Online?
- FAQs on Watching The Mandalorian With a VPN
- Tune in to The Mandalorian Season 2 From Anywhere
I am a big fan of The Mandalorian and was very disappointed when I realized I wouldn’t be able to see the new season because Disney+ isn’t available in my country. I went through several guides explaining how to unblock Disney+, but none of them worked.
I decided to do my own tests and found that the best way to watch The Mandalorian season 2 is with a VPN. These apps change your IP address to make Disney+ believe that you are in a country that can access the platform.
I tested a handful of VPNs, and my recommendation is ExpressVPN because it has reliable connections and fast speeds. You can even try it out risk-free before you make a decision. If you don’t like it, you can request a refund within 30 days.
Quick Guide: How to Watch The Mandalorian From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Get a VPN. Out of the VPNs I tested, I recommend ExpressVPN and its fast speeds so you can watch The Mandalorian with zero lag.
- Connect to a server in the US. I used US servers to unblock Disney+ and had no problems.
- Start watching The Mandalorian Season 2! Sign in to Disney+, and enjoy the show!
Disney+ is the only streaming platform broadcasting The Mandalorian, and it’s not available everywhere. If you’re located outside of licensed countries, you need a VPN to bypass Disney+’s tough geo-restrictions.
A VPN hides your real location and leads sites into thinking you’re somewhere else. This allows you to get around geoblocks and watch content you would not usually be able to access. For example, you can use a VPN to make Disney+ think you’re in the US, Canada, Australia, or another country where it broadcasts. Disney+ will see your IP address and allow you to watch The Mandalorian with no problems.
With a VPN, you can unblock Disney+ and watch all of your favorite movies no matter where you live!
- Super-fast speeds to watch The Mandalorian with no lag
- 3,000 servers in 90 countries to unblock Disney+
- MediaStreamer to connect all your WiFi-enabled devices
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Disney+, Netflix, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN has super-fast speeds that made it possible for me to watch my movie with perfect clarity. During my tests, I enjoyed an average download speed of 60 Mbps — that’s the fastest of any VPN I’ve tested! With these speeds, ExpressVPN ensures you can catch every episode of The Mandalorian with no lag.
I did not experience any issues connecting to Disney+ with this VPN. I tested lots of servers in the US and the UK, and it was a smooth process to get The Mandalorian playing on my screen. With access to thousands of ExpressVPN servers, you can unblock Disney+ from anywhere in the world.
With the MediaStreamer function, you can watch movies and TV shows on any device with WiFi. It takes only minutes to set up, and because it doesn’t encrypt your traffic, you’ll notice even faster speeds. When I tested it on my AppleTV, my speed bumped to 65 Mbps.
The only small issue I see with ExpressVPN is that it’s not the most affordable option — but that’s easy to solve when you use its latest discount. You can save up to 49% with its current deal.
You can even try out the VPN risk-free before making a commitment. If you don’t like it, just ask for your money back within 30 days. I tested the process to see how easy it was, and I was happy with the experience. The chat rep did try to get me to stay, but he canceled without issue when I said no. I only spent about 5 minutes on live chat, and best of all, I got my refund in 5 days.
Disney+ is the only platform where you can watch The Mandalorian. It is available in select countries like the US, Canada, and Australia.
I recommend signing up for Disney+ via the US website as it’s the easiest and most affordable option. When you sign up for Disney+, you’ll pay in the local currency of the country you’re located (or the country to which you connect with a VPN).
This means that in the US, you’ll pay $6.99 USD per month or $69.99 USD per year. In most of Europe, you’ll pay 6.99 € per month or 69.99 € per year. When you factor in conversion rates, Disney+ is actually cheaper in America.
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because of its fast speeds for reliable streaming in HD.
- Connect to a server in the US. You need a US server to use Apple ID and unblock Disney+.
- Go to Apple ID. Sign up for a new account, and select the US as your country.
- Sign in to Apple ID. Sign in to Apple ID with the new account information you just created.
- Download the Disney+ app. Head to the app store, find Disney+, and click “get”.
- Review Apple ID info. As this is the first time you’re using your new Apple ID, you’ll need to review some settings before you can continue. Agree to the terms and conditions, and select “none” for the payment method. Add a billing address — I used a random hotel I found on Google — 1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, Florida, 32830.
- Finish downloading the app. When the download is complete, click “Install”.
- Go to the Apple Gift Card page. Select a gift card of at least $10 and check out. Be sure to use the same address you used when you created your Apple ID.
- Redeem your gift card code. Once you have your gift card code, go to your Apple ID account and redeem it.
- Get a Disney+ subscription. Go back to the Disney+ app, and sign in or create a new account. Pick a subscription plan, and follow the steps to subscribe.
- Start watching The Mandalorian! Search for the show, and enjoy!
How to Sign Up for Disney+ With Google Play to Watch The Mandalorian
The following method worked well in the past, but it no longer works because Google Play requires a phone number verification that matches the country you are in. The good news is that sometimes Google forgets this step, so it is still worth a try!
- Sign up for a VPN. ExpressVPN is my top choice to watch Disney+ because it has some of the fastest speeds.
- Connect to a US server. You need a US server to use Google Play and unblock Disney+.
- Go to Google Play. Create a new Google Play account using a US location. I used 1751 Hotel Plaza in Orlando, Florida, 32830, and it worked for me.
- Log in to your new Google Play account. Sign in to your new Google Play account.
- Download the Disney+ app. Download the app on your device.
- Buy a Google Play gift card at MyGiftCardSupply. Buy a Google Play gift card of at least $10 and wait for the email in your inbox.
- Redeem the gift card code. Open Disney+ and redeem your gift card in the payment section.
- Choose a Disney+ subscription. Pick a Disney+ subscription plan, and follow the steps to subscribe.
- Enjoy watching The Mandalorian! Search for the show, sit back, and enjoy!
FAQs on Watching The Mandalorian With a VPN
Can I watch The Mandalorian for free?
Unfortunately, you can’t watch The Mandalorian for free because Disney+ does not offer a trial.
However, the service only costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 for a year if you use a VPN to subscribe from the US, which is really affordable.
Is the Mandalorian on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video?
You cannot watch The Mandalorian on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. You can only watch this show on Disney+.
Because Disney+ is only available in select countries, you will need a VPN to unblock it if you live in a restricted country.
Can I watch The Mandalorian on Roku?
Yes, you can watch The Mandalorian on Roku. The streaming service also has apps for:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Select smart TVs
If Disney+ is not available in your country, you will need a VPN to access its library. All of my recommendations above have router compatibility so you can use them with all your WiFi-enabled devices.
Can I watch The Mandalorian without Disney+?
The Mandalorian is only available on Disney+, so you must purchase a subscription to watch it. As the show is a Disney+ exclusive, there is little chance it will appear on Netflix, Hulu, or other streaming platforms any time soon.
Will Disney+ have different content based on your country?
While most Disney+ content will remain the same across the board, there may be differences in some countries due to licensing rights.
I did find that Australia’s library has the most titles overall, but with a VPN, you can easily switch between different libraries and gain access to all content.
Can you get Disney+ cheaper with a VPN?
Yes, by using a VPN and signing up for Disney+ via the US, you’ll pay less than in most other countries.
That’s because a Disney+ subscription follows the same pricing model no matter where you subscribe, i.e. $6.99 in the US, 6,99 € in France, and 69 NOK in Norway. When you convert the rates, the US is the cheapest.
Can VPNs really unblock Disney+?
Yes, but only the most reliable ones.
I thoroughly tested the VPNs I recommended above, and I guarantee that they work with Disney+. If you’re using a different service and running into issues, I suggest switching to a better service — Disney+’s geo-restrictions are just too tough for some VPNs.
Tune in to The Mandalorian Season 2 From Anywhere
You can watch The Mandalorian season 2 from anywhere in the world when you use a VPN.
Based on my tests, I discovered ExpressVPN is the best option for watching The Mandalorian. It gives you lightning-fast speeds so you can watch with zero lag, and it can also unblock content on other popular streaming platforms, giving you access to countless movies and shows. You can give it a try risk-free before making any commitments. If you don’t like it, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching The Mandalorian is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.