How to Watch the NFL New York Giants vs Washington Football Team From Anywhere in 2021
- Quick Guide: Watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- 3 Best VPNs to Watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team Play in 2021
- ExpressVPN — Fast Speeds for Watching in HD Without Lag
- CyberGhost — Quick Setup for Watching the Game In a Hurry
- Private Internet Access — Thousands of Servers to Reliably Unblock NFL Game Pass
- Where Can I Watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team Online?
- How to Sign Up for Game Pass International to Watch NFL Games
- FAQs on Watching the NFL With a VPN
- Don’t Miss Out on Any of the New York Giants vs Washington Football Team Action!
I can’t wait to watch the New York Giants vs Washington Football Team game — but it’s frustratingly hard to find out how and where to watch it. I spent hours testing different guides but none of them worked because I don’t have a US cable TV subscription. That’s why I decided to create a new workaround. I found that you can watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team on Game Pass International — but it’s only available in some countries.
To access Game Pass International (and all NFL games) from anywhere, you’ll need to use a VPN. VPN apps hide your IP address so Game Pass thinks you’re in a country where it’s available. I use my VPN to make it look like I’m in India so I can watch the entire season.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for watching the NFL because it’s fast and lets you watch the game on your smart TV or game console in high definition — and you can give it a try risk-free. If you’re not happy with it, you have 30 days to ask for a refund.
- Download a VPN. ExpressVPN is my top pick because its fast speeds let you watch the game in high definition without any freezes (and you can try it risk-free before you commit).
- Connect to a server in India. This gives you access to NFL Game Pass.
- Start watching the game! Just sign into NFL Game Pass and click play!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch the NFL
You can’t watch the entire NFL season on television because of broadcasting restrictions. Even if your local station airs most games you’ll still miss out. You can watch all 250+ games and the playoffs on the NFL’s streaming site (Game Pass International), but it isn’t available in some countries.
You can use a VPN to unblock Game Pass and watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team VPN apps redirect your traffic through private servers and give you a new IP address. This makes it look like you’re watching from a country where Game Pass International is available.
I also found out you can use a VPN to get your Game Pass Pro subscription a lot cheaper. The annual price is different in every country — so I used ExpressVPN to make it look like I’m in India and I got $25 off Pro.
- Super fast servers so you can watch without buffering and lag
- MediaStreamer for watching on game consoles and smart TVs
- 3,000 servers for watching the NFL in any country
- 5 simultaneous connections for watching with your friends and family
- Test it with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Also works with: Hulu, ESPN+, DAZN, Sling TV, YouTube TV, Kayo Sports, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, game consoles, smart TVs, routers, and more
ExpressVPN is so fast that you don’t need to worry about lag making you miss a single backward pass. During my tests, it let me stream in crystal-clear high definition — and it didn’t buffer at all. My download speed reached 15 Mbps on the Indian server (you only need 2 Mbps to watch the game in the highest video quality). It’s fast enough to watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team without any interruptions.
You can use ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer to watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team on your game console or smart TV (even if your device doesn’t support VPN apps). It’s easy to set up and you get faster streaming speeds because your traffic isn’t encrypted.
ExpressVPN operates 3,000 servers in 90 countries so there’s always a server available that can give you access to Game Pass. Having a lot of servers also makes it easy to shop around for the best Game Pass Pro price. I switched to a server in India and got my Pro subscription for $25 off! You can also save money on your ExpressVPN subscription by using its latest discount to get 49% off.
I encourage you to test VPNs out for yourself before committing to a plan — and you can try ExpressVPN completely risk-free. It’s easy to get your money back within 30 days if you don’t like it. I went through the refund process and it’s simple and quick. The person I spoke to on live chat offered to help me resolve any technical issues I had, but when I said I just wanted my money back, they processed the refund right away. I got my money back 7 days later.
- Watch in HD with fast connections
- 7,190 servers to watch the game easily
- Try it for 45 days with its money-back guarantee
- Also works with: ESPN+, DAZN, Sling TV, YouTube TV
- Compatible with: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, routers, and more
You can start watching New York Giants vs Washington Football Team in under 4 minutes with CyberGhost’s quick setup and one-click connect. Once you decide which country you want to connect to, CyberGhost chooses the best-performing server so you can start watching the game right away. When I used it, it only took 3 clicks to install it, log in, and connect to a server.
This is perfect if you’re running late and the game is about to start. I’m always in a hurry and I don’t want to miss the first 5 minutes because I’m wasting time setting up my VPN. It only takes around 2 minutes to connect, so you won’t miss kickoff. Stil, it was a little frustrating that it takes nearly a full minute to switch servers if your connection drops when most VPNs only take 20-30 seconds.
There are 7,190 CyberGhost servers in 91. When you find a server that works well, you can add it to your favorites menu to make it easier to find next time. This cut about 40 seconds off my connection time because I didn’t need to search for the server I wanted to use.
If you’re as indecisive as I am, you can test it out first with its 45-day money-back guarantee. That gives you enough time to watch nearly 40% of the season before you need to make up your mind or ask for a refund.
- 29,650 for reliable access to the NFL
- 10 device connections for sharing with the family
- Try it risk-free with a 30-day refund guarantee
- Also works with: ESPN+, DAZN, Sling TV, YouTube TV
- Compatible with: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and more
It’s easy to get a reliable connection to Game Pass with Private Internet Access’ 29,650 servers. I didn’t expect PIA to be this reliable because of its smaller network size, but I was able to watch Game Pass on every server I tried. It was fast enough that I didn’t have any buffering, but I was only able to watch the game in standard definition.
When I fired it up on my old Windows 7 laptop, I noticed that PIA’s lightweight apps work better on older devices than most VPNs. You don’t need to have the latest technology to catch the game — it runs on Windows 7, macOS 10.12, iOS 11, and Android 4.1 (or newer). It only takes about 2 minutes to install the app and connect so you can start watching right away.
You can test it using its 30-day money-back guarantee to check that it’s the right choice for you. Customer support asked me why I wanted to cancel my account, but they didn’t pressure me to keep my subscription and I got my refund 7 business days later.
Where Can I Watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team Online?
NFL Game Pass is the best place to catch the New York Giants vs Washington Football Team game because you can access it from anywhere. It even airs the playoffs and blackout games that you can’t watch in the US and the UK.
You do need a VPN to help you change your virtual location to a country where NFL Game Pass is available so you can sign up and watch the games. Currently, connecting to a VPN server in India gives you the cheapest Game Pass plan. Bonus — you don’t need a US payment method to subscribe!
You can also watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team on Sling TV, YouTube TV, fuboTV, and Hulu — but that all require US addresses and payment methods to sign up.
- Get a VPN. ExpressVPN is the best for watching live sports because its fast speeds let you load your stream in high definition without buffering (plus, you can test it risk-free because it offers a money-back guarantee).
- Connect to a server in India. You’ll get the lowest subscription fees here, and they have access to all of the NFL games and playoffs.
- Go to NFL Game Pass International’s sign up page. Under the Pro plan header, click “Start 7-day Free Trial.”
- Enter your contact details. For your address, choose the country you connected your VPN to and enter a ZIP code from that country. I chose Wellington and entered “6011.”
- Get your free trial. Choose your billing period, then scroll down to the bottom of the page to make sure that your free trial has been applied. Next, click on your chosen payment method and enter your details.
- That’s it — you’re ready to watch the game!
FAQs on Watching the NFL With a VPN
Can I watch the New York Giants vs Washington Football Team on NFL Game Pass for free?
Yes, you can watch the game for free by signing up for NFL Game Pass Pro’s 7-day trial.
But Game Pass is only available in some countries — so you need a VPN to change your virtual location so you can sign up. Game Pass’ fees are different in every country — so once your trial is up, you can use your VPN to get the cheapest subscription. You can also try the VPNs I recommend for Game Pass for free with their money-back guarantees. If it’s not the right service for you, you can always get a full refund.
Which devices can I watch NFL Game Pass on?
You can watch the New York Giants vs Washington Football Team game using NFL Game Pass on:
- PlayStation 5
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Android TV
- Smart TV
How much does NFL Game Pass cost?
The Game Pass subscription fee is different in every country (but it starts at around $125 USD a year). This is actually a good thing because you can use your VPN to switch locations and get the lowest price.
There is a free version — but you don’t get access to the whole season and you can’t watch the playoffs, so I wouldn’t recommend it.
Can I use a free VPN to watch the NFL?
No. None of the free VPNs I tested can access NFL games reliably, so I wouldn’t recommend them.
Some free VPNs have also been known to put users’ privacy at risk by selling data to advertisers. The last thing I want is to have to worry about who’s exposing my personal information when all I want is to watch the NFL.
To save you from unnecessary hassle, I’ve personally reviewed the VPNs on this list to make sure you can use them to watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team risk-free. They all offer money-back guarantees so you can use them for a short period before getting a full refund so it doesn’t cost you anything.
Don’t Miss Out on Any of the New York Giants vs Washington Football Team Action!
You need a VPN to mask your IP address so you can watch New York Giants vs Washington Football Team clash on NFL Game Pass.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for watching the game. It gives you access to the lower Game Pass Pro prices because it has reliable servers in the right countries and its fast speeds are great for streaming sports with no lag.
To summarise, the best VPNs for watching New York Giants vs Washington Football Team from anywhere are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.