How to Watch the 2021/212 EPL From Anywhere
- Quick Guide: How to Watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Why You Need a VPN to Watch EPL Football
- Best VPN to Watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United in September 2021
- ExpressVPN — Ultra-Fast Servers to Watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United Lag-Free
- Where Can I Watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United Online?
- How to Sign Up for Sling TV to Watch the 2020/21 Premier League
- FAQs on Watching Newcastle United vs Leeds United With a VPN
- Don’t Miss Out on Any EPL Action!
With the Premier League in full swing, I know how tragic it is to be missing games because you’re in a location without broadcasting rights. Tired of wasting time with shady websites and fake streams, I decided to find a better way to access 2020/21 EPL matches.
After several weeks of testing, I found that a VPN is the easiest way to watch The Premier League from anywhere. VPNs make it seem like you’re located somewhere else so that EPL streaming sites like Sling TV and DAZN let you watch without hassle.
I tested 30+ VPNs to come up with this shortlist of best VPNs for watching the EPL. The most reliable by far is ExpressVPN— it’s what I’m using to watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United and every other match. You can try ExpressVPN out risk-free and if you’re not satisfied, you can claim a refund within the 30-day money-back guarantee period.
- Get a VPN. I found that ExpressVPN has fast, reliable speeds and no trouble unblocking the EPL.
- Connect to a server. I connected to a US server for Sling TV because it’s the easiest and cheapest way to catch matches.
- Start watching the game! Tune in to catch Newcastle United vs Leeds United live!
Broadcasting services have digital borders, which means that not all countries have the rights to show 2020/21 Premier League games. If you are not somewhere broadcasting games, you’re effectively banned from watching.
But with the help of a VPN, you’ll have no trouble watching your favorite teams compete. VPNs hide your actual location and trick streaming services into thinking you’re somewhere. This means that when services like Sling TV and Disney+ Hotstar see your IP address, they’ll unblock access to EPL action.
- Lightning-fast speeds for uninterrupted streaming
- 3,000 worldwide servers for reliable access to EPL matches
- MediaStreamer feature for watching on more devices
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with ESPN, DAZN, Sky GO, ABC, TNT, fuboTV, beIN Sports and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN surprised me with its fast and reliable speeds. I tested more than 20 servers, and my average download speed was 60 Mbps, which is quite impressive considering that you need only 5 Mbps to stream in HD. This means that you can watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United with no lag!
Another thing that I love about ExpressVPN is its widespread network of servers. It only took me a few seconds to find a US server to access Hulu. I also tested its ability to unblock Sling TV — and I didn’t even have to switch servers. The same US server worked for both.
ExpressVPN has a MediaStreamer feature that lets you watch the Premier League on any device with WiFi — including smart TVs, game consoles, and more. It also increases streaming speeds by not encrypting internet traffic while you watch, so the match will display in even better quality.
The only minor con I see about ExpressVPN is that it is pricey compared to other services. However, you can save up to 49% with the discount it’s offering at the moment.
You can also give it a try risk-free. ExpressVPN gives you a 30 days window to decide if you like it or not. The refund process is simple and straightforward — my request was processed quickly, and the money was back in my account in 3 days.
Where Can I Watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United Online?
The Premier League is available on several streaming platforms — but not all of them offer all 380 matches. This can be confusing when picking a streaming service. Here’s a list of your best options based on my findings.
- Sling TV – While Sling TV will only broadcast 175 Premier League matches live through NBC and NBCSN on its Blue plan, it’s my top recommendation for viewers in the US and around the world who can’t use any other service. That’s because anyone can subscribe using a US payment method or a Sling TV gift card if you’re outside the US. The monthly subscription is pretty cheap at $30, and you also get a 3-day free trial.
- Peacock – If you’re in the US or have access to a US-based payment method, Peacock (NBC’s new streaming service) is the best option for watching the 2020/21 Premier League. It will broadcast 175 matches live, but all 380 matches will be available on demand after airing. The Premium Pass with commercials costs only $4.99 per month, and there’s also a 7-day free trial.
- Hulu + Live TV – This is another US-based streaming service that will broadcast 175 matches of the 2020/21 Premier League via NBC. Hulu + Live TV costs $55 a month, but you can start out with its 7-day free trial.
- AT&T Now – With the Plus plan on AT&T Now, you get access to 175 Premier League matches through channels like NBC, NBCSN, and Telemundo. This plan will cost you $55 per month, and there’s a 7-day free trial you can take advantage of.
- YouTube TV – Like its competitors, YouTube TV will show 175 matches of the 2020/21 Premier League. The streaming service is currently offering a free 2-week trial, after which the subscription costs $64.99 a month.
If you’re in the UK, BT Sports is an option for streaming, but note that it will only show 52 games of the 2020/21 Premier League. Its monthly online pass costs £25, but you can’t watch matches on desktop or laptop — you can only access the app through AppleTV, smart TVs, and mobile devices.
If you’re in India or have access to an Indian mobile phone number for verification purposes, Disney+ Hotstar offers an incredible value for streaming Newcastle United vs Leeds United and every other EPL match. It’s showing all 380 Premier League games, and its VIP plan costs only Rs 399 (about $5.50 USD) per year.
Optus Sports is an Australian streaming service that’s broadcasting all 380 matches of The Premier League. You can get a monthly subscription for AUS $15 and access all the games through your Android or iOS device. To subscribe, you must have an Australian phone number for verification purposes.
Rest of the world
DAZN is a streaming platform that offers all 380 Premier League matches — but only for viewers in Canada, Japan, the Philippines, and Spain. You’ll need a payment method from one of these countries to subscribe, and it costs $20 USD for a monthly subscription. There’s also a 30-day free trial up for grabs.
1. Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it’s reliable and has lightning-fast speeds that will allow you to stream lag-free.
2. Pick a server. Connect to a server in the US to unblock PayPal and Sling TV.
3. Go to the Paypal US Gift Card Store. If you’re in the US, you can use your credit or debit card to buy a Sling TV subscription. Otherwise, navigate to the PayPal Gift Cards Store to buy one for Sling TV.
4. Purchase a gift card. You’ll need to get one for at least $30 as that’s the cost of a one-month subscription. PayPal will deliver the gift card to your email inbox.
5. Redeem your gift card. Head to the Sling homepage, scroll to the bottom, and click the Redeem Gift Card link.
6. Create an account. Click the button to indicate you’re a new user, and create an account. You’ll need to provide an email address, password, and billing address. I picked a random hotel address from Google (585 8th Avenue, New York, NY, 10018), and it worked perfectly.
7. Choose a package. The cheapest option with NBC and NBCSN is the Blue plan, which costs $30 per month. Scroll past any other offered add-ons and click Next.
8. Enter your gift card number. Ignore the credit card fields, and enter your gift card number in the appropriate box.
9. Click Finish and Submit. You’ve now got a Sling TV subscription and access to Newcastle United vs Leeds United — enjoy the match!
FAQs on Watching Newcastle United vs Leeds United With a VPN
How to watch the Premier League without cable?
You can watch The Premier League without cable through streaming platforms like Sling TV and Disney+ Hotstar. Unfortunately, these are region-locked and only accessible in allowed countries.
But if you use a VPN — an app that masks your real location — you can easily access these platforms to enjoy Newcastle United vs Leeds United and other Premier League matches.
What are the best streaming sites to watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United from anywhere?
The best streaming site to watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United from anywhere is Sling TV — anyone can sign up and it’s reasonably priced. You can also watch the Premier League on these streaming platforms:
- Peacock (USA)
- Hulu + Live TV (USA)
- AT&T NOW (USA)
- YouTube TV (USA)
- BT Sports (UK)
- Disney+ Hotstar (India)
- Optus Sports (Australia)
- DAZN (Canada, Japan, the Philippines, and Spain)
If you are not in one of the locations supported by these streaming services, you can get a VPN to easily watch the latest EPL matches no matter where you are.
Why do I need a VPN to watch Premier League matches?
The Premier League is only available on a select number of streaming platforms that are not accessible everywhere.
In order to bypass their geo-restrictions, you need a VPN to change your virtual location and make it seem like you’re browsing from a different country. That way, you can easily access Newcastle United vs Leeds United and any other Premier League matches you want to watch.
How to choose the right VPN for streaming live Premier League football games?
Widespread server coverage and fast speeds are top considerations when choosing the right VPN for streaming Premier League matches. These features ensure you can access streaming platforms like Sling TV, BT Sports, DAZN, and others, without lag or buffering issues.
Can you watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United for free?
There are no legitimate sources streaming all EPL games at no cost, but you can hack your way to a free stream of Newcastle United vs Leeds United by using a free trial of Sling TV or Hulu. Sling TV offers a 3-day free trial, and Hulu offers a 7-day free trial.
If you’re not in one of the locations supported by these streaming networks, you can use a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions.
How to watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United on my devices?
You can watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United on any device with Sling TV or Hulu since they have handy apps for Android, iOS, and most WiFi devices. They also have websites for watching the Premier League on a computer.
The VPN I’ve recommended above has an app that’s easy to install and use on all of these devices so you can access the Premier League no matter where you are.
How can I get a Premier League Pass?
The Premier League Pass from NBC no longer exists as the network doesn’t stream the Premier League anymore — Peacock, its streaming service, does. However, you can get a Sling TV subscription and watch any match you want.
If you’re in a country not supported by Sling TV, you can get a VPN and change your virtual location so Sling TV will let you access The Premier League and more.
Don’t Miss Out on Any EPL Action!
With a VPN, you’ll have no trouble enjoying the Premier League, no matter where you are in the world! Just make sure that you get a reliable, fast VPN that allows you to watch Newcastle United vs Leeds United without lags.
My top choice is ExpressVPN as it allowed easy access to the EPL and didn’t lag once. Test ExpressVPN out for yourself risk-free. If you don’t feel it’s right for you, you can get a full refund within the 30-day money-back-guarantee period.
To summarize, the best VPN for watching Newcastle United vs Leeds United from anywhere is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.