How to Get a CyberGhost Free Trial – Easiest Hack for 2021
CyberGhost VPN is easy to set up and offers a lot of value for its price, especially if you take advantage of its exclusive discounts. But how do you know you’ll like it until you try it?
The good news is that you can try CyberGhost free. It’s easy when you take advantage of its 45-day money-back guarantee.
With 45 days, you have ample time to put CyberGhost through the paces and make sure it’s right for you. You can access all its features without restrictions. And, if you don’t love it, all you have to do is contact support to get a full refund.
It really is that easy to try CyberGhost risk-free.
CyberGhost Free Trial: Quick Setup Guide
To set up CyberGhost and start taking advantage of its 45-day money-back guarantee, follow these steps.
1. Visit the CyberGhost special deals page and click the “Claim Deal Now” button to get to the subscription page.
2. To take advantage of the 45-day guarantee, select at least a one-year plan. (The one-month plan only offers a 14-day money-back guarantee). Enter your email and payment details. You can pay with a credit card, PayPal, GooglePay, or Bitcoin.
3. When prompted, create your password. Once your password is set, your account page will appear. Click “Download App” to download the app to your device. You can also click the “Download CyberGhost” link in the welcome email from CyberGhost.
4. When the download finishes, click it to open and install. Follow the prompts, and the installation will complete in just seconds. When the CyberGhost login screen appears, enter your username and password to log in.
5. Pick a server or let CyberGhost decide the best one for you, and click the Connect button. CyberGhost is now protecting your connection and masking your IP address.
6. Use the next 45 days to take advantage of everything CyberGhost VPN offers, including the ability to stream content from virtually anywhere.
7. If, for any reason, you decide you don’t love how easy CyberGhost is to use, getting a refund is easy. Just click the support icon in the lower right of the CyberGhost website to chat 24/7 or email email@example.com to ask for your refund before the end of 45 days.
8. That’s it! Simply wait five to ten business days for your refund to be processed and put back in your account, and you’re done.
Free Trial Vs. Money-Back Guarantee
Money-back guarantees are better than free trials.
Many VPNs restrict their free trials by:
- Limiting them from one to seven days, which isn’t enough time to really try the VPN out, or
- Giving you access only to a limited set of features or capabilities. Restrictions can include anything, but they often mean limited server counts, reduced bandwidth, and slow speeds.
Whether a trial is short on time, features, or both, it’s not sufficient for testing whether a service is right for you.
A money-back guarantee gives you plenty of time to test the VPN’s full set of features and truly determine if it’s your best pick. With CyberGhost, you have access to all 6,600 servers, a kill switch, a no-logs policy, and more with no restrictions or limits for a full 45 days.
Why Choose CyberGhost?
- Super easy to download, set up, and use
- 6,600 servers in 90 countries
- 256-bit AES encryption and multiple VPN protocols
- No-logs policy ensures no personal info is stored
- Automatic kill switch, malware protection, and ad blocking
- Servers optimized for streaming and torrenting
- 7 simultaneous connections
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime
- Compatible with: Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Chrome, Linux, Firefox, routers
My colleagues and I regularly test over 300 VPNs, and CyberGhost always ranks near the top of our lists because it’s effective and easy to set up and use. It also has some of the fastest speeds available and more servers than any other service.
Its 45-day money-back guarantee gives you more time to put its features, servers, and apps to the test compared to other VPNs’ limited free trials.
As soon as you log in, you have access to its 6,600 servers, as well as server distance relative to your current location, the number of users on each server, and each server’s current load. Seeing this info made it easy for me to choose the fastest server straight away.
I always test speeds when I’m looking at VPNs, so I checked CyberGhost’s to see how they held up. On my US-based connection, I started with 23 ms ping, 19.86 Mbps download speed, and 1.43 Mbps upload speed.
|Connection||Ping – ms
||Download Speed – Mbps||Upload Speed – Mbps
|Starting speed in the US||23||19.86||1.43|
|Quick Connect US server||42||18.28||1.40|
|Quick Connect UK server||142||15.15||1.28|
|Quick Connect JP server||145||10.45||1.45|
|Quick Connect AU server||201||12.83||1.33|
|Quick Connect CA server||77||17.07||1.36|
In my tests, the more distant my connection, the slower my speeds, which is to be expected. However, CyberGhost still gave me consistent and reliable speeds, so I could easily stream without any buffering or lag.
CyberGhost offers a best-location feature that picks the best server based on your location. These servers were faster than the servers I chose manually and gave a better all-round performance.
The VPN also offers servers optimized for streaming and for torrenting. Each server is labeled with the services it unblocks. All you need to do is type the streaming service’s name into the search field to see the optimal server.
I checked how well this worked by testing the server optimized for Netflix Japan. I was happy to see faster download speeds of 11.81 Mbps compared to a randomly chosen server. I tried a few other servers and saw similar results—and in all cases, I had no issues streaming, no matter which server I chose.
In addition to Netflix, I streamed movie and TV channels, sports channels, Comedy Central, Spotify, and Hulu. When I connected to overseas servers, I could unblock tons of geo-restricted content, like BBC iPlayer and multiple Netflix libraries.
I had colleagues in other locations put CyberGhost to the test, too. Each one accessed Netflix with no buffering. My colleagues with faster starting connections also successfully streamed Netflix in HD and even UHD.
Next, I tried out CyberGhost’s torrenting abilities. Its P2P-optimized servers (found under the “For torrenting” label) are available around the world. My colleagues and I found it easy to share files using CyberGhost’s optimized servers, regardless of the distance between our connections.
And because CyberGhost supports 7 devices simultaneously, we could connect whole groups to stream, torrent, or use the internet at the same time without any connectivity issues.
While CyberGhost could unlock multiple streaming services and unblock restricted content worldwide, we’re sorry to report that our researchers in China were not able to bypass the Great Firewall.
CyberGhost secures your connection with AES-256 encryption, the strongest level available. This keeps your internet activity completely anonymous—even your ISP can’t see what you’re doing online.
It also uses DNS leak protection to prevent your device from accidentally routing your DNS requests back to your ISP. This added layer of protection keeps your browsing activity secure. I ran tests across multiple servers and didn’t detect any leaks.
A kill switch ensures that if your CyberGhost VPN connection drops, your internet connection is temporarily blocked so your IP address is never exposed.
CyberGhost’s location in Romania, located outside of the 5/9/14 Eyes Alliance, means that it can’t be forced to share any information it has with any government.
There are built-in ad and malware blockers that you can activate manually in the app. Once switched on, I was able to watch YouTube and scroll through Facebook without seeing any ads. I even got a notification to let me know a suspicious site had been blocked to protect me from malware.
If you’re looking to conserve your mobile data, you can activate the data compression feature. CyberGhost compresses large images and video files to save data and maximize performance. With this switched on, I noticed a small loss of picture quality, but it was barely noticeable on my desktop and phone.
CyberGhost has 24/7 live chat and email support. Whenever I tried the chat, I was connected to an agent in less than a minute—and I got quick, clear responses to my questions.
Want to know more? Explore our CyberGhost review to see the full results of our research and testing.
😀 Is CyberGhost no longer free?
CyberGhost does not offer a completely free version anymore. However, with its money-back guarantee, you can use it for 45 days to see if you want to invest in it long-term.
😄 Is there a way to save money on my CyberGhost subscription?
There are several ways to save on a CyberGhost subscription.
If you refer a friend and the friend subscribes, you each get 30 days of CyberGhost service for free. You can refer up to three friends for a total of 90 free days for you.
If you choose CyberGhost’s one-, two-, or three-year plans, you also save compared to the one-month subscription. You can use our coupons for CyberGhost for more savings.
You can even take advantage of both the refer-a-friend program and coupons to maximize your savings.
🙂 Why use the CyberGhost refund and not a free VPN?
If you want to stream movies, block ads, and unblock content from around the globe, you need a premium service—you won’t get what you need with a free VPN.
Every VPN provider needs to make money to survive. To persuade you to buy a subscription, free services restrict your bandwidth, limit the number of servers you can access, slow down your speeds, and more. Many also sell your data to third parties, negating the whole reason to use a VPN in the first place—anonymity.
If you really want to use a free VPN, check out our best free VPNs for 2021. We’ve thoroughly tested all the VPNs on this list to ensure they’re safe and secure.
😊 Does CyberGhost’s money-back guarantee really work?
Yes, it really works. Our team of researchers has tested the guarantee extensively, and we’ve never had an issue getting a refund. When CyberGhost says that its 45 money-back guarantee is a risk-free way to try its service, it’s telling the truth.
The Bottom Line
CyberGhost consistently ranks near the top of our picks for the best VPNs. With its risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee, you can access its 6,600 servers, try out all its capabilities, and enjoy unlimited bandwidth to see how it stacks up to your own needs. This is far superior to a limited free trial.
And if you don’t absolutely love all that CyberGhost has to offer, getting a refund is quick and simple—even if you took advantage of special pricing.
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend NordVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 68% off.
Privacy Alert box - content - Popular posts