How to Get an Uzbekistan IP Address With a VPN in 2024
- Quick Guide: How to Get a Uzbekistan IP Address With a VPN in 3 Easy Steps
- Best VPNs to Get an Uzbekistan IP From Anywhere in 2024
- ExpressVPN — Excellent Speeds for Browsing Uzbek Websites Without Interruptions
- Surfshark — Easy-to-Use App to Quickly Get an Uzbekistan IP Address
- Tips on Choosing the Best VPN for an Uzbekistan IP Address
- FAQs on Getting an Uzbekistan IP Address With a VPN
- Get an Uzbekistan IP Address in Minutes
There aren’t many VPNs out there that offer Uzbekistan IP addresses as, until recently, there wasn’t much demand for the service in this area. The increasing censorship and digital surveillance in Russia mean that these IP addresses are in more demand, though.
After testing 50+ VPNs, my team and I found only a couple that have servers in Uzbekistan. These VPNs all offer Uzbekistan IPs that work to securely access your banking apps and local ecommerce platforms from abroad. Plus, they come with strong encryption and protect you from cyber threats, like hackers and trackers.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to get an Uzbekistan IP. It offers reliable servers in Uzbekistan and fast speeds to stream uninterrupted. It also offers some of the best security features in the industry. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can also try ExpressVPN totally risk-free.
Quick Guide: How to Get a Uzbekistan IP Address With a VPN in 3 Easy Steps
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it offers fast and reliable servers in Uzbekistan. Plus, you can try ExpressVPN completely risk-free (it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee).
- Connect to a server in Uzbekistan. This gives you a Uzbekistan IP address.
- Start browsing. Enjoy fast and secure access to Uzbek banking, local news sites, and more.
Why You Need a VPN to Get an Uzbekistan IP
Certain apps and services often use IP-based geoblocks to maintain licensing and distribution agreements or prevent fraud. For example, you can’t access your banking app, shopping sites, and local news sites unless you’ve got a Uzbekistan IP address.
A VPN temporarily replaces your actual IP address with one in Uzbekistan. It does this by sending your traffic through one of its private servers located in the country. This way, it looks like you’re browsing the web in Uzbekistan, and you’ll be able to access your home sites and services no matter where you are.
A VPN also protects your data with military-grade encryption, powerful protocols, and a kill switch. Plus, a VPN with RAM-only servers and a no-logs policy ensure that no one can see your online activity with your Uzbekistan IP address. So, you’re protected from hackers, ad trackers, and snoops.
Best VPNs to Get an Uzbekistan IP From Anywhere in 2024
Tested February 2024 Try Risk-Free for 30 Days
|The fastest VPN I tried, ideal for watching Uzbekistan shows and movies without delays
|3,000 servers in 105 countries, including Uzbekistan
|Extremely fast with a drop of only 11%
|Milliy TV, Bolajon, Allplay, Cinerama, Yoshlar TV, Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, and more
ExpressVPN is the fastest VPN I tested for Uzbekistan, thanks to its proprietary Lightway protocol. I was particularly impressed that I only lost 11% of my base speeds – Uzbekistan is thousands of miles away from me. With such speeds, government sites loaded instantly without a long waiting time.
The Uzbekistan servers provided me with reliable connections to local websites. Plus, ExpressVPN runs a rotating IP system where every server alters its IP address every 24 hours. Therefore, even if a server isn’t working, it doesn't remain so for an extended period.
It also uses powerful security features such as military-grade encryption, a kill switch (Network Lock), and DNS/IP/WebRTC leak protection to safeguard your online data while using your Uzbekistan IP. I tested the kill switch by switching servers randomly, and each time I did, my internet was cut off until I was reconnected to the new server connected. So, I was confident that my real info never leaked.
ExpressVPN is a bit on the pricey side compared to other top VPNs. But since there aren’t many VPNs even offering Uzbekistan IPs, it’s worth the cost. You can try ExpressVPN for Uzbekistan risk-free as every plan is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. I tested this myself, and I got my money back 3 days later.
- Automatic obfuscation. Every ExpressVPN server automatically disguises your VPN connection as regular traffic. This makes it easy to use an Uzbekistan IP address, even on restrictive networks that block VPN connections.
- User-friendly apps. ExpressVPN provides easy-to-use apps for various platforms, making it simple to connect to an Uzbekistan VPN server regardless of your device.
- RAM-only servers. None of your data is written to server memory. ExpressVPN’s TrustedServer technology means that every server’s memory is wiped on reboot, helping you to maintain your online privacy.
- Based in the British Virgin Islands. The BVI is outside of the 5/9/14 Eyes Alliance, so ExpressVPN is under no obligation to store or share your data with other governments. Not that it holds any data about you anyway – it has an independently verified no-logs policy.
|Intuitive, beginner-friendly apps make it easy to access Uzbekistan content
|3,200 servers in 100 countries, including virtual servers in Uzbekistan
|Fast connections with an average drop of 18%
|Milliy TV, Bolajon, Allplay, Cinerama, Yoshlar TV, Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, and more
Surfshark’s apps make getting an Uzbekistan IP address incredibly easy. Its intuitive app is perfect for beginners thanks to its simple interface. When I tested Surfshark it took me less than 3 minutes to install on my Windows laptop, and I got connected to an Uzbek IP in just a few seconds.
While it doesn’t have physical servers in the country, it offers plenty of virtual locations so you can get an Uzbekistan IP address. These servers dropped my speeds by around 18%, but this was still more than enough to shop on the local Uzbek sites.
The sole drawback of Surfshark is its location in the Netherlands, which is a member of the 9 Eyes Alliance data-sharing group. However, this isn't overly worrisome since Surfshark upholds a confirmed no-logs policy. Thus, even if requested, they wouldn't have any data to provide.
You can sign up for Surfshark for just $2.89/month. Plus, there’s a reliable 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try out Surfshark’s Uzbekistan IPs without worry. When I contacted customer support to cancel my subscription, my request was instantly approved, and my refund was processed immediately. The money was back in my bank account in 5 days.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections. Surfshark lets you connect multiple devices simultaneously using a single account, making it convenient for your entire household when you go on vacation.
- GPS spoofing. Surfshark's Android app can spoof your GPS data, making it appear as if you are browsing from within Uzbekistan. It’s a handy tool to have to prevent location-based apps from leaking where you are.
- Split tunnelling. You can use the split tunneling feature to exclude specific apps or websites from going through the VPN. This makes it easier to access local sites while still maintaining an Uzbekistan IP for online banking.
- Reliable support. Surfshark offers 24/7 customer support via live chat, ensuring that any issues or queries you have are promptly addressed no matter which time zone you’re in.
Tips on Choosing the Best VPN for an Uzbekistan IP Address
Unfortunately, there aren't many VPNs that offer IP addresses from Uzbekistan. According to my assessment criteria, the VPNs listed here are your best options for acquiring an IP address in Uzbekistan. However, if you'd like to conduct your own research before making a decision, the following tips may be helpful:
- Fast speeds — I only included VPNs that offer fast and stable connections, so you can browse, stream, and download without issues while using an Uzbekistan IP.
- Security and privacy features — Every VPN on my list offers advanced security and privacy features such as military-grade encryption, leak protection, and a kill switch. This ensures your data stays safe and private while you’re accessing your favorite Uzbek content.
- Easy to use — I made sure that I only recommended VPNs with a user-friendly interface so it only takes a couple clicks to get an Uzbekistan IP address.
- Wide device compatibility. Every VPN I’ve reviewed here is compatible with a variety of devices and platforms, allowing you to connect to an Uzbekistan IP address on your preferred device.
- P2P support. All of my recommended VPNs offer P2P-friendly servers, so you’ll be able to download and share files using an Uzbek IP address.
- Reliable customer support — I made sure every VPN on this list has 24/7 live chat customer support. This way, you have access to knowledgeable support within a couple of minutes, no matter where you are in the world.
FAQs on Getting an Uzbekistan IP Address With a VPN
Is using a VPN to obtain an Uzbekistan IP address legal?
Yes. Using a VPN is legal in most countries since they are primarily an online privacy tool. Just open your VPN and connect to an Uzbekistan server — this gives you an IP address for the country.
Keep in mind there are still a few places where VPNs are banned or restricted (including Belarus, China, and Russia). Using a VPN to get a Uzbekistan IP address in one of these countries could be illegal. Make sure you check local laws regarding VPN use – we don’t condone breaking the law.
Can I get an Uzbekistan IP address with a free VPN?
Yes, but I don’t recommend using any of these free VPNs. During my tests, I couldn’t find any reputable free VPNs with Uzbekistan IP addresses. The few that had Uzbekistan servers didn’t appear to be trustworthy, and I couldn’t be sure that they didn’t sell user data or contain malware. You’re better off using a reputable, premium VPN with Uzbekistan servers or locations.
Even if I could find a trustworthy free VPN with Uzbekistan, I still wouldn’t recommend it over a premium VPN. That’s because free VPNs are often significantly slower and laggier as a result of their smaller, congested server networks. Plus, they often have data caps that won’t let you perform any data-intensive activities.
How else can I get an Uzbekistan IP address (aside from a VPN)?
You could use a proxy server to get an Uzbekistan IP address, but I don’t recommend it. They don’t offer encryption or any of the security and privacy features that a VPN does, so your online data is still at risk. A VPN with robust security features is a much easier, safer alternative.
How can I test if my IP address has changed to Uzbekistan?
Use an IP checking tool. Open your VPN, connect to an Uzbekistan server, and go to a site that detects your IP, like our own IP checker tool. If it displays a location in Uzbekistan, you’ve effectively changed your IP address.
Get an Uzbekistan IP Address in Minutes
It’s really tricky to find a VPN that offers Uzbekistan IP addresses. It’s even harder to find a trustworthy solution that protects your data against cyber threats and gives you the speeds you need for uninterrupted browsing. So, my team and I tested dozens of VPNs, so you don’t have to.
Overall, our top VPN that offers Uzbekistan IP addresses is ExpressVPN. Its reliable servers can easily access Uzbek services like government platforms and news sites. And since it includes a 30-day money-back guarantee, you can try ExpressVPN’s Uzbekistan IPs risk-free.
To summarize, these are the best VPNs to get an Uzbekistan IP address are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.