6 Best Dedicated IP VPNs – Get The Best Static IP For You in 2021
When you turn on your VPN’s location and identity-masking powers, you’re usually assigned a shared IP address. Another user had the IP before you, and someone else will use it when you log off. If your goal is anonymity, this is usually a perfect scenario.
However, for some online purposes, having a dedicated IP address can save you a lot of hassles.
For instance, if you bank online, logging in from IPs in different countries will (and should) raise alarms. Using the same IP address regularly ensures that your bank won’t lock down your accounts in an effort to protect you.
A dedicated IP address is also ideal for region-based services like online gaming. If you consistently play in the same region, you’ll want an easy, reliable way to connect there.
And in some cases, a dedicated IP can help you access restricted streaming services like Netflix.
So for many reasons, you might want a single IP address you can use repeatedly. But you also want to keep your VPN security and privacy superpowers. Fortunately, there are top-rated VPNs that offer you the best of both worlds.
Best VPNs with Dedicated IPs – Quick List
- CyberGhostCyberGhost offers a large server network, leak-proof apps, and wifi protection for global coverage and maximum security. Its innovative dedicated IP address process uses a token system, so even they can’t keep a record of the address.
- NordVPNNordVPN offers advanced security, a massive array of servers, and neat features like six simultaneous connections and great video streaming. Friendly customer support makes setting up your dedicated IP address quick and easy.
- Trust.ZoneBesides offering dedicated IPs, Trust.Zone is super user-friendly and keeps you safe with 256-bit AES encryption. Support for torrenting and a privacy-friendly location in the Seychelles help to make this VPN a popular choice.
- TorGuardTorGuard operates on a vast scale, with 3,000 servers in 50 countries, but also has you covered if you prefer to stick to one location with a dedicated IP. Other features include built-in IP/DNS leak protection and Stealth VPN to get past VPN blocks.
- Ivacy VPNIvacy is known for its ability to easily unblock streaming websites such as Hulu, Netflix, and the BBC iPlayer. You can also grab a dedicated IP address here, and now’s a good time to do it thanks to recently revamped pricing.
- VyprVPNVyprVPN is best known for its proprietary Chameleon technology, which bypasses censorship around the world – even in China. The provider offers a dedicated IP solution in its Business Cloud plan.
What Are the Advantages of a Dedicated IP from Your VPN?
Some online tasks are easier if you access the website from the same apparent location every time you visit. Having a dedicated IP from your VPN provider means you don’t have to give up the safety and privacy of your VPN to get that convenience.
And since it comes from your VPN provider, your unique IP goes along with you wherever you bring your devices – which would not be the case if you were to get a dedicated IP from your ISP. (Not to mention that your ISP would use the dedicated IP to spy on you.)
Here are a few online activities for which a dedicated IP is extremely useful:
Bank computers will flag your activity if you appear to log in from multiple locations in a short time – which will happen if you do your banking through your VPN’s general network.
A VPN dedicated IP won’t identify who you are, but will signal your bank that all logins are coming from the same person at the same location.
Online gaming sessions are region-based, so hopping around through different IPs can disconnect you from your clan or rivals. Your play can also be interrupted by slow speeds caused by multiple “pings” through distant servers.
Logging in from the same IP whenever you play can improve your gaming, but using the IP provided by your ISP could make you and your devices vulnerable to attacks. A dedicated IP from your VPN gives you stable game access and performance with complete anonymity.
Geoblock Bypassing and Video Streaming
For access to geo-restricted services, dedicated IPs are actually a mixed bag. On one hand, services like Netflix that screen for VPNs are less likely to block an IP used by a single person than one used by hundreds of users every month.
On the other hand, if a streaming site does detect and block your VPN dedicated IP, you’re permanently out of luck with regard to accessing the service via that IP.
We therefore recommend that you choose a VPN with a proven track record of unblocking heavily restricted sites like Netflix and the BBC iPlayer via its shared IPs, only using your dedicated IP for streaming when you also need it for other purposes like banking.
If you regularly use remote access for work or school, a dedicated IP from your VPN will making logging in easy, while keeping your identity and data protected from ISP spying, third-party tracking, and cybercriminals.
Running a Personal Blog or Using an FTP Service
A great way to increase your website or blog security is to allow access to your site’s backend only via your dedicated VPN IP. The same is true for FTP services. You’ll still be able to blog anonymously, since the IP cannot be traced to you.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Logging in to websites that require 2FA can be a bit of a drag with shared IP addresses, since the site will think a new person is trying to log in every time. With a dedicated IP, you’ll be all set for a secure and fast login every time you visit.
Best VPNs That Offer Dedicated IPs & How to Get One
Here’s a rundown of how to obtain a dedicated IP from several of our top-rated VPN providers, as well as other key features that each VPN has to offer.
Not only does it offer users a dedicated IP add-on for an additional fee, but it has also innovated the process to make it even more secure. It uses a token system that prevents the VPN from even recording your IP address. That means your static IP address can’t be traced back to CyberGhost either.
This provider has over 6,600 servers in 90 countries, including P2P and streaming optimized servers. It easily unblocks Netflix and Hulu, and the fast speeds allow you to stream buffer-free for hours.
CyberGhost also has plenty of security features including leak-proof apps, a kill switch, 256-bit AES encryption, public wifi protection, an ad blocker, and DNS/IP leak protection.
While it doesn’t offer a free trial, it does offer a 45-day money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost can unblock:
- Hulu, Netflix, HBO GO, BBC iPlayer, and more.
- Yes, P2P optimized servers available.
CyberGhost works on these devices:
- macOS, Windows, Linux, Chromebook, Android, iOS, Chrome, Firefox, routers, and more.
NordVPN became our second runner up because of its advanced security features and great streaming performance, but it also offers dedicated IP addresses for an additional fee. You need to email support to get your dedicated IP.
At the time of writing, the provider offers private, static IPs in the US, Germany, the UK, and the Netherlands.
NordVPN’s offerings include:
- Dedicated IP addresses extra fee
- 5,500 servers in 60 countries
- Can unblock Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and more
- Double VPN, CyberSec, and no-logs
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Most users love Trust.Zone because it’s a single service that includes everything you’re likely to need in a VPN. Good speeds, high security, good pricing overall, effective geoblock bypassing, and of course a dedicated IP address are all available from this provider.
Get your dedicated IP address by clicking to add Extra Features to any plan; you’ll be able to choose between the US and the UK.
Trust.Zone’s offerings include:
- Dedicated IP addresses (UK/US) for a small extra fee
- 200 servers in 100 countries
- Access to restricted streaming services such as US Netflix
- A 3-day free trial (1 GB bandwidth usage limit to avoid charges)
- 10-day money-back guarantee
After purchasing the plan, email support and ask for a dedicated IP. You can specify the location you want to use.
In spite of its rather high price, TorGuard is loved by many for features like:
- Proxy service with unlimited bandwidth and IPs in 50 countries
- Up to 8 simultaneous connections
- Paid email service with neat features such as G/PGP email encryption, end-to-end security, no ads, and forwarding secrecy
- 4 different plans designed purely as business solutions
- Excellent support options such as live chat, a ticketing system, and a US toll-free number
- 7-day money-back guarantee
5. Ivacy VPN
Like the other VPNs listed here, Ivacy offers a dedicated IP address for a small monthly fee added on to any plan. However, it offers a greater variety of options than the other providers – you can choose from IPs in 100 different countries!
Ivacy VPN is highly rated for its ability to provide you with unobstructed access to all the major streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and the BBC iPlayer. It even has optimized servers for Kodi.
- Dedicated IPs in 100 countries: US, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong
- Dedicated torrenting servers
- Over 3,500 servers in 100 locations
- Split tunneling and a kill switch
- 7-day money-back guarantee on 1-month plan; 30-day money-back guarantee on 2-year plan
Owning its entire server array enables VyprVPN to deliver both topnotch security and excellent network speeds. Its unique Chameleon Technology gives you access to almost every geoblocked website in the world, including US Netflix.
VyprVPN only offers dedicated IPs with its business plans. VyprVPN for Business Cloud is expensive, but it’s a great plan for organizations and includes not only a dedicated IP, but an entire dedicated server and fast deployment.
VyprVPN individual plan features include:
- Up to 5 simultaneous connections
- 700 servers in 70 countries, exclusively owned and operated by the provider
- Apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, TVs, and routers, with setup tutorials available for Blackberry, DD-WRT, Synology NAS, and Boxee
- Chameleon Technology that bypasses the Great Firewall of China
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Note that if you cancel after the first 30 days, you won’t receive a refund.
You shouldn’t have to choose between easy access to services like online banking and the privacy protection of a VPN. With a dedicated IP from a quality VPN provider, you get the convenience of logging into sites and gaming sessions from a predictable location, without ever revealing who – or where – you actually are.
We strive to find the best VPN solutions for our users every day, and we regularly update our database with both expert and user reviews.
Top VPNs are always offering special deals for new subscribers, so keep an eye on our hot deals page to make sure you get the best possible price on your VPN with dedicated IPs!
To summarize, the best VPNs that offer dedicated IPs in February 2021 are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend NordVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 68% off.
Privacy Alert box - content - Popular posts