PureVPN Not Working With Netflix in 2022? Here’s a Quick Fix
Netflix is a very successful service. Unfortunately, for rights reasons, it is not possible to have the same catalog in all countries. For example, on Netflix US, TV series and movies differ from those available on the French version.
One way to get around geo-restrictions for Netflix is to use a VPN. PureVPN works well for accessing a few of Netflix’s international libraries.
The best part is PureVPN also comes with a risk-free 31-day money-back guarantee, so you test its Netflix unblocking power before making a commitment. If you are already a PureVPN customer and you’re having trouble connecting to Netflix, we have a quick solution.
Quick Guide: How to Watch Netflix With PureVPN in May 2022
- Sign up for PureVPN
- Download and install the app, then connect to a server in your desired Netflix region.
- Go to Netflix and start browsing the video catalog.
If you already have PureVPN and can’t access Netflix in a specific location. In that case, it may be that the VPN is unable to unblock that particular library or that you need to change servers. Once you are reconnected, it’s time to try Netflix.
Has the show begun? If so, you are ready! If a “Whoops!” hinder your experience, you can try these additional workarounds:
- Turn the VPN off and on again - The older magic that fixes everything might work in this case too.
- Change server - I briefly mentioned this before, but I’ll explain why it works a bit better. Netflix can’t block all IP addresses from PureVPN at all times, so chances are you’ll be able to reconnect soon after having selected another server in the desired country.
- Use a web browser - If you access Netflix through a dedicated app instead of your web browser, you may have trouble connecting from a VPN. The only way to work out this situation is to choose a secure web browser on Windows, Linux, or Mac.
- Reset your cache and cookies - Even after you close your apps or windows, your cache can store data allowing Netflix to block the VPN. Try to delete cache and cookies chronology and try again.
- Try later - PureVPN is constantly adding new servers to its network, which means libraries that weren’t available maybe eventually if you’re patient.
- Contact PureVPN customer support - Often, the nature of an issue is unknown to you, but it’s already on PureVPN’s staff radar. Contacting them can provide the directions you need to connect to Netflix. Plus, 24/7 live chat is available, so you’ll never face a problem alone.
- Change VPN service - PureVPN can access Netflix in countries with the most extensive catalogs, but if you want to stream from Hong Kong or Israel, we recommend ExpressVPN, which can unblock smaller Netflix libraries as well. In our tests, it worked powerfully, and if you want to give it a try risk-free, you can use the 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why Use PureVPN to Watch Netflix
PureVPN is a service that stands out for having no bandwidth limit for downloading and streaming. Particularly suitable for viewing the US Netflix catalog, it also offers to unblock Netflix in a wide range of countries, including the UK, Australia, and Japan.
PureVPN offers 6,500 fast servers spread worldwide, some of them dedicated to P2P. It uses industry-standard VPN security measures like 256-bit encryption and OpenVPN protocol. We suggest using OpenVPN, which is the fastest and most secure protocol PureVPN offers for streaming.
You get the ability to unblock Netflix US and UK, plus robust security features to protect you while browsing. PureVPN also offers a risk-free 31-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re seeking the best VPN to unblock all the most popular streaming services, including even more Netflix libraries, we suggest ExpressVPN. It has the speed, security, and reliability, to consistently give you buffer-free access to streaming services worldwide.
FAQ on Watching Netflix With PureVPN
What’s the best VPN for Netflix?
Our first choice is ExpressVPN. It’s capable of bypassing Netflix blocks and providing a stable streaming connection. You can even stream for 30-days with no obligation thanks to its money-back guarantee.
Does a free VPN work to watch Netflix?
Netflix constantly identifies and blocks IP addresses associated with VPNs. Choosing a free option means you’ll likely find yourself blocked. Even in cases where you manage to access Netflix, you could be disappointed by the long wait for loading and poor video quality. Free VPNs are also renowned for their limited bandwidth and privacy risks.
If you still want to subscribe to a free VPN, here our choices. That said, we suggest using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can buy a subscription risk-free.
Which VPN is the fastest?
ExpressVPN is the fastest VPN we’ve tested. Their servers consistently offer buffer-free streaming, and it also gets high marks for reliability and security.
PureVPN allows access to Netflix, unblocking several libraries with ease. Not to forget, it is also capable of freeing other platforms, such as Disney +, which is generally considered one of the toughest streaming portals.
Intertwining Netflix and VPN can be tricky depending on the desired region you want to unblock. PureVPN ensures a hiccups-free connection to your favorite series.
You can try its security and connection feature risk-free with 31-day money-back guarantee.
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.