How to Get More out of Your Netflix Australia Catalogue
It’s no secret — when it comes to Netflix content, some regions are better than others.
Check this out:
6 out of the 10 most popular TV shows are not available in Netflix AU
In short, our Aussie friends are missing out on a lot of classics and fresh releases. There are plenty of iconic titles you won’t find on Netflix AU — from legendary sitcoms like Friends and Frasier, to drama masterpieces like Twin Peaks, Breaking Bad, and Better Call Saul. Marvel fans in the land down under can’t watch The Flash, and Louis Theroux’s polarizing documentaries are off-limits, too.
Netflix also has at least 80 movies set to be released on the platform in 2018 — and you can bet at least half of those won’t come to the Australian localization right away.
It doesn’t have to be — US Netflix has over 95% of all content available on the platform, and you can access it with ease, despite all the geoblocks and proxy errors.
Watch US Netflix from Anywhere with a VPN
Netflix is pretty serious about its rules when it comes to region-hopping.
It used to be way easier a few years ago — today your Netflix unblocker of choice needs to be not only capable, but consistent as well.
VPNs are best-suited for reliable access to US Netflix (and other localizations as well). However, not all of them will get the job done.
We’ve tested every VPN under the sun, and only a few managed to provide consistent access to Netflix USA. Spearheading the list is ExpressVPN — our recommended VPN for flawless Netflix unblocking.
There are several reasons for that:
● Server variety. Netflix is known to blacklist VPN servers on a regular basis. ExpressVPN deals with this by constantly introducing new IPs and locations to their roster (which is at a whopping 3,000+ servers.)
● Special Netflix servers. ExpressVPN maintains a list of servers for guaranteed access to Netflix USA (and others). There’s also a dedicated article for updates and changes to Netflix.
● Lightning-fast speeds. Every streaming junkie knows just how frustrating video buffering is. With ExpressVPN, your Netflix experience will be anything but sluggish — thanks to constant improvements to speed, this VPN has become one of the fastest on the market.
● Outstanding support. Many don’t give it much thought, but customer support makes or breaks a Netflix VPN. ExpressVPN has some of the best customer service in the industry — available 24/7 on three platforms, including live chat.
● Money-back guarantee. With ExpressVPN, you have a whole month to test how the service works with Netflix. If you aren’t impressed, you can simply contact customer support and get a full refund!
So, now you know why ExpressVPN is a solid choice for unblocking US Netflix.
But how do you make it work?
How to Unblock US Netflix with ExpressVPN
- Take a good look at your old Netflix library, because it’s about to get much better. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to ExpressVPN Pricing section on their website (or click here)
- Select your plan. There are some great discounts going around
- Download ExpressVPN on your device. You’ll need an account, so make one if you haven’t already. Also, ExpressVPN has the best iOS VPN on the market, so you can catch some US Netflix on your iPad or iPhone as well!
- Connect to a US server. Using the intuitive map layout, simply select the optimal US server if you’re on desktop. Mobile and tablet users have a list of Netflix-ready servers — check it out here.
- You’re across it, mate! Netflix USA’s entire catalogue is now at your disposal.
Get Over 1,000 More Netflix Titles — It’s Easy with ExpressVPN!
If you’re itching for a bigger movie library, you can have it in an instant. It doesn’t matter where you are — US Netflix is waiting for you.
Before we go, here are some more tips:
- If you’re experiencing difficulties with connecting to Netflix, ExpressVPN’s customer support is available around the clock on live chat. Let them know your troubles!
- US Netflix isn’t the only thing you’ll get access to with ExpressVPN — try out the UK, Canadian, French, and German localizations, among many others.
Ready to expand Your Netflix library?
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.