How to Bypass VPN Blocks (Netflix & More) EASILY in 2021
I was right at the gripping climax of a movie on Netflix Canada when I learned a hard lesson — not all VPNs can bypass blocks! The site stopped my viewing with a message about my VPN. It seemed I needed an upgrade.
Frustrated by my Netflix eviction, I tested 30+ VPNs to see which ones could get me past VPN geoblocks. I found several that were excellent at bypassing blocks and had fantastic speeds too.
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN as it constantly refreshes thousands of IP addresses to ensure you can avoid blocks.
- Connect to a server. You will appear to be in whatever country the server is in.
- Start bypassing VPN blocks! Visit sites while hiding your location and activities!
- Ultra-fast speeds to watch, browse, and game without interruptions
- 3,000 servers worldwide to easily avoid geoblocking
- MediaStreamer lets you watch on any WiFi-enabled device
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN has superfast servers so you can get the highest quality results for gaming, streaming, and more while you avoid blocks. I tested 15+ servers to see what kind of speeds I got and was really impressed. While gaming, I constantly got over 60 Mbps—more than double the recommended speed for a competitive shooter. You won’t have any problems with lag or buffering with these speeds!
As well as being fast, ExpressVPN’s server network is reliable. While I was testing the speeds on a variety of streaming sites, I almost forgot I was bypassing blocks as they didn’t manage to stop me once. My connection didn’t drop on either my laptop or my phone when I logged into Amazon Prime UK. You might be surprised how easy it is to avoid blocks with this VPN.
If I had to pick one thing I didn’t like about ExpressVPN, it would have to be the price. It’s comparatively quite expensive for a VPN service. Thankfully, it offers discounts on the site and you can get 49% off right now, saving you a significant amount of money.
You might be wary of signing up for a subscription without experiencing the service first—I know I usually am. That’s why ExpressVPN’s money-back guarantee is so reassuring. You can test out the service for 30-days and see if it’s for you. I contacted customer support on the 26th day. It only took a short conversation before my refund was approved.
How To Bypass VPN Blocks (Netflix & More) EASILY
- Choose a quality VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because of its speedy and secure servers that give you access to more than 90 different countries.
- Sign up for the service. Create an account using the details you want linking to your subscription.
- Download your chosen VPN. Install it on whatever device you wish to bypass blocks on. A selection of apps or browser extensions will be available depending on the type of device you use.
- Sign in to your new VPN. Use the details you entered when you signed up on the VPN site.
- Connect your VPN to a server. Open your VPN app and choose a server in whichever country you would like to appear to be in.
- Browse, stream, and game unblocked! Do what you need to without constantly running into blocks.
FAQs on Bypassing VPN Blocks
Is it possible to bypass VPN blocks on Android and iOS devices?
Yes, you can! High-quality VPNs are optimized to work on a variety of different devices so you can avoid blocks however you prefer to browse. They also have extra features such as dedicated IP addresses available to ensure you can stay ahead of the blocks.
The VPNs tested above work great with Android, iOS, and more—easily avoiding blocks. Each has specific apps for using its services on either operating system so it’s super convenient too.
Can I bypass VPN blocks to watch US Shows?
You can! By using a quality VPN, you’ll be able to watch titles that are available in any other country. When you connect to a VPN server in another country, your location is hidden (even from your ISP). Then, when you connect to a streaming site such as Netflix, it will think you are in the same country as the VPN server and allow you to watch that region’s titles.
Connecting to a VPN takes seconds and will let you bypass blocks giving you access to any other country’s shows and movies.
Can I unblock Netflix on my work computer?
Technically, yes. A high-quality VPN will be able to get around blocks that the likes of proxies would not. However, I would not recommend doing this without permission as you may run into unforeseen problems. For example, by disguising your activity you could end up monopolizing the bandwidth and slowing down the rest of your office while streaming!
Start Bypassing VPN Blocks Now!
If you want to bypass VPN blocks, you’re going to need a quality VPN. By using high-security servers and constantly updated IP addresses a good VPN will be able to avoid blocks with ease.
I recommend ExpressVPN because of its superior speeds and network of secure servers. This will allow you to stream in HD and avoid any geoblocks that might have been stopping you from accessing sites. ExpressVPN is backed by a money-back guarantee so you can buy it with confidence.
To summarize, the best VPNs for bypassing VPN blocks are…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.