How To Bypass Circle With Disney in 2024
Circle with Disney might be the most effective parental control device ever created. Using techniques favored by criminal hackers, it gives the network administrator complete control over your access to the internet.
A quick look on Reddit shows just how powerful a tool Circle with Disney is. Angry, frustrated and desperate teenagers crowd forums looking for a way to bypass this ‘demon box’. Some have even resorted to physically destroying the device with a hammer.
The solution to secretly bypassing Circle with Disney is actually a lot more simple. By installing a powerful VPN on your internet device, you can hide your online activity and regain unfiltered access to the internet.
We’ll show you how easy it is to set up a VPN and why you need one.
Quick Guide: How to Bypass Circle with Disney Using a VPN
- Choose a VPN with features powerful enough to bypass Circle with Disney. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN and connect to a server outside your home network. For a faster connection, choose one close to your physical location.
- Open your web browser and enjoy unadulterated, free internet once more.
What is Circle with Disney?
Circle with Disney is different from most traditional forms of internet parental control. Most parental control software is based on web apps and browser extensions on individual devices. You can usually bypass these with some basic network trickery.
Circle with Disney is a physical device that connects to the home router and use to watch every device on your home network. This means your internet connection is already filtered and controlled before it reaches your smartphone, tablet, computer, console, and any other device you use to get online.
Circle with Disney achieves this using a technique called ARP spoofing. Incredibly complicated, and far beyond the understanding of most adults, ARP spoofing is a popular network attack used by highly skilled criminal hackers. The creators of Circle with Disney have adapted this malicious practice to control and limit your internet access.
What does all this mean for you, the internet user?
Your network admin can now wield a level of control over your internet usage like never before. Controlling Circle with Disney via a smartphone app, they can install any of the following restrictions:
- Website and App Limits: They can block your access to any website or app they feel you shouldn’t be using. They can even block entire website categories. So you might lose access to harmless websites misidentified as something dangerous.
- Time Limits: They can reduce the hours you’re able to get online to as little as 1 a day.
- Scheduled Access: The network administrator can also choose to block the entire internet at certain times in the day. This is a popular choice for forcing you offline in the evenings, even if you’re just chatting with friends.
- Keeping Tabs on You: Because Circle with Disney controls all your online activity, it also records everything you do.
- Instant Notifications: Whenever you exceed a time limit, or break a rule, they will receive a message on their phone. This even happens if you turn the Circle with Disney device off - which is why destroying it won’t work.
- Individual Controls: Attaching a unique user profile to various devices means your network admin can target you for specific limits.
- Enforced SafeSearch: Circle with Disney restricts Google and Bing searches so no explicit or inappropriate results appear. You could be losing access to vast areas of the internet without even knowing it, as many innocent websites get caught in the search result restriction.
So, how do you get around all this?
The first, most simple step is to hide your online activity from Circle with Disney. You can achieve this using a VPN.
Why You Need a VPN to Bypass Circle with Disney
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a software dedicated to providing greater safety and privacy online. By installing a VPN, you can encrypt all your internet data. This hides your online activity from the outside world, while still using a public or private network.
A VPN achieves this in many different ways. Providers like ExpressVPN use military grade, AES-256 encryption standards to create a protective tunnel around your traffic, leading it out of your home network. You then connect to an outside server of your choosing - often in another country. Instead of accessing websites and apps on your home network, you can access them via the VPN's servers.
This way, a VPN bypasses Circle with Disney’s own private network and website filters. You regain full access to the internet. They also keep zero records of your online activity, so nobody - not even the VPN - knows what you’re doing online.
A VPN is actually one of the top tools recommended by internet security experts to protect you from malicious ARP spoofing. The very technique Circle with Disney uses to restrict your internet access.
This is just one reason we recommend a VPN to combat Circle with Disney.
The Best VPN to Bypass Circle with Disney
Each Circle with Disney device is equipped with an integrated anti-VPN feature designed to prevent the usage of VPNs. In order to overcome this obstacle, it is necessary to employ an exceptionally robust VPN that consistently adapts and remains one step ahead of Circle with Disney's capabilities.
There are 1,000s of VPNs available online. They all promise to deliver exceptional privacy and to break even the toughest internet filters. Most of them, however, fail.
We’ve tested every VPN provider and found that ExpressVPN is by far the most powerful on the market. It's also the most popular among our readers. We trust ExpressVPN to bypass Circle with Disney’s filters and give you back control of your internet.
Tested February 2024 Try Risk-Free for 30 Days
Aside from industry-leading data encryption and privacy tools, ExpressVPN has 3,000 servers in 105 countries. These are optimized not just for speed, but also bypassing internet restrictions and firewalls. Like those used by Circle with Disney.
Read all about the amazing benefits and features of ExpressVPN in our full review.
Installing a VPN is the first act in taking back control of your internet. You can try it out for yourself, risk-free, with ExpressVPN's 30-day money-back guarantee.
Circle with Disney will always be looking for new ways to restrict your online activity. We will continue to test new methods around this and update this guide as we find them.
So if you find your internet freedom has once again been unfairly restricted, check back in for new instructions.
Somebody at school or work blocking you from playing Fortnite? Our quick guide will show you the solution.
If you're interested in learning more about the benefits of using a VPN, we have a complete guide for newbies.
We can also help you choose the best VPNs for beginners.
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.