How To Bypass Circle With Disney [Without Your Parents Knowing]
Circle with Disney might be the most effective parental control device ever created. Using techniques favored by criminal hackers, it gives parents complete control over your access to the internet.
A quick look on Reddit shows just how powerful a tool Circle with Disney is. Angry, frustrated and desperate teenagers crowd forums looking for a way to bypass this ‘demon box’.
Some have resorted to physically destroying their parents’ device with a hammer. But that will only create more problems, when they discover what you’ve done.
The solution to secretly bypassing Circle with Disney is actually a lot more simple. By installing a powerful VPN on your internet device, you can hide your online activity and regain unfiltered access to the internet.
We’ll show you how easy it is to set up a VPN without your parents knowing and why you need one.
Quick Guide: How to Bypass Circle with Disney Using a VPN
- Choose a VPN with features powerful enough to bypass Circle with Disney. We recommendNordVPN.
- Download and install the VPN.
- Connect to a server outside your home network. For a faster connection, choose one close to your physical location.
- Open your web browser and enjoy unadulterated, free internet once more.
What is Circle with Disney?
Circle with Disney is different from most traditional forms of internet parental control. This is also why it’s such a formidable adversary to even the most tech-savvy teenagers.
Most parental control software is based on web apps and browser extensions on individual devices. You can usually bypass these with some basic network trickery.
Circle with Disney is a physical device your parents connect to the home router and use to watch every device on your home network. This means your internet connection is already filtered and controlled before it reaches your smartphone, tablet, computer, console, and any other device you use to get online.
Circle with Disney achieves this using a technique called ARP spoofing. Incredibly complicated, and far beyond the understanding of most adults, ARP spoofing is a popular network attack used by highly skilled criminal hackers. The creators of Circle with Disney have adapted this malicious practice to control and limit your internet access.
What does all this mean for you, the internet user?
Your parents can now wield a level of control over your internet usage like never before. Controlling Circle with Disney via a smartphone app, they can install any of the following restrictions:
- Website and App Limits: Your parents can block your access to any website or app they feel you shouldn’t be using. They can even block entire website categories. So you might lose access to harmless websites misidentified as something dangerous.
- Time Limits: They can reduce the hours you’re able to get online to as little as 1 a day. This isn’t even enough time to do your homework.
- Scheduled Access: Your parents can also choose to block the entire internet at certain times in the day. This is a popular choice for forcing you offline in the evenings, even if you’re just chatting with friends.
- Keeping Tabs on You: Because Circle with Disney controls all your online activity, it also records everything you do. This means your parents can see all your online activity – the websites you visit, who you chat to, apps you use, and more. Say goodbye to privacy.
- Instant Notifications: Whenever you exceed a time limit, or break a rule, your parents will receive a message on their phone. This even happens if you turn the Circle with Disney device off – which is why destroying it won’t work.
- Individual Controls: Attaching a unique user profile to various devices means your parents can target you for specific limits. You could face more severe and unfair restrictions than your older brothers and sisters.
- Enforced SafeSearch: Circle with Disney restricts Google and Bing searches so no explicit or inappropriate results appear. You could be losing access to vast areas of the internet without even knowing it, as many innocent websites get caught in the search result restriction.
So, how do you get around all this?
The first, most simple step is to hide your online activity from Circle with Disney. You can achieve this using a VPN.
Why You Need a VPN to Bypass Circle with Disney
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a software dedicated to providing greater safety and privacy online. By installing a VPN, you can encrypt all your internet data. This hides your online activity from the outside world, while still using a public or private network.
A VPN achieves this in many different ways. Providers likeNordVPNuse military grade, AES-256 encryption standards to create a protective tunnel around your traffic, leading it out of your home network. You then connect to an outside server of your choosing – often in another country. Instead of accessing websites and apps on your home network, you can access them via the VPN’s servers.
This way, a VPN bypasses Circle with Disney’s own private network and website filters. You regain full access to the internet. They also keep zero records of your online activity, so nobody – not even the VPN – knows what you’re doing online.
A VPN is actually one of the top tools recommended by internet security experts to protect you from malicious ARP spoofing. The very technique Circle with Disney uses to restrict your internet access.
This is just one reason we recommend a VPN to combat Circle with Disney.
The Best VPN to Bypass Circle with Disney
Circle with Disney knows all about VPNs. It also knows that most parents are easily outmaneuvered by their teenage children when it comes to technology.
Every Circle with Disney device has a built-in anti-VPN technology to block you from using one. To bypass this, you need a very powerful VPN that is constantly evolving to match and stay ahead of Circle with Disney.
There are 1,000s of VPNs available online. They all promise to deliver exceptional privacy and to break even the toughest internet filters. Most of them, however, fail.
We’ve tested every VPN provider and found thatNordVPNis by far the most powerful on the market. It’s also the most popular among our readers. We trust NordVPN to bypass Circle with Disney’s filters and give you back control of your internet.
Image: NordVPN can be installed on numerous devices to bypass Circle with Disney
Aside from industry-leading data encryption and privacy tools, NordVPN has 5,600 servers in 59 countries. These are optimized not just for speed, but also bypassing internet restrictions and firewalls. Like those used by Circle with Disney.
Read all about the amazing benefits and features of NordVPN in our full review.
Installing a VPN is the first act in taking back control of your internet. You can try it out for yourself, risk-free, withNordVPN’s30-day money-back guarantee.
Circle with Disney will always be looking for new ways to restrict your online activity. We will continue to test new methods around this and update this guide as we find them.
So if you find your internet freedom has once again been unfairly restricted, check back in for new instructions.
Somebody at school or work blocking you from playing Fortnite? Our quick guide will show you the solution.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of using a VPN, we have a complete guide for newbies.
We can also help you choose the best VPNs for beginners.