How to Get a Free ExpressVPN Trial with FireFox Lite
ExpressVPN has teamed up with Mozilla, a long-time Open Web advocate, announcing a new partnership for Mozilla’s newly-rebranded web browser, Firefox Lite.
This is great news for Firefox Lite users – it means they will not only get a faster browser, but also VPN protection, reinforced online privacy, and easy access to geo-restricted and censored content.
Firefox Lite users in India, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines (estimated to be over 700 million users combined) are in luck – they’ll be getting a 7-day free trial offer from ExpressVPN, one of the highest-rated VPNs on the market, to test the service.
Take a glimpse at some of Firefox Lite’s features and find out why this partnership with ExpressVPN is great news.
Get a Free ExpressVPN Trial
The 7-day free trial for Firefox Lite users will be released soon, and we can’t wait! Wondering why we’re so excited?
- Increased security and privacy: While the new Firefox Lite employs private browsing features to help you surf the web without saving your passwords, history, cookies, temporary internet files, and site preferences, it doesn’t make you anonymous. Your ISP can still easily track you, not to mention your vulnerability to hackers and other online threats, especially over public wi-fi networks which are widely used in Asia.ExpressVPN has a solid presence in the Asian market and pairing it with Firefox Lite will undoubtedly make the internet environment more secure and private. Not only will ExpressVPN make you anonymous, but with its strong encryption, no logging policy, and high standard security measures, you will be safe over private and public networks.
- Faster speed connections: As its name implies, the new Mozilla Firefox Lite is designed specifically to be lightweight (3.5 MB in size) and fast, and to minimize bandwidth consumption. It gives you the option to block images in order to speed up browsing and the Turbo Mode blocks unwanted ads and third-party content from the websites you visit.ExpressVPN is the fastest VPN on the market, and it has dedicated servers for HD video streaming, gaming, and torrenting. So, with the two teaming up, users in Asia are in for a truly seamless browsing experience.
- Access to restricted content worldwide: Firefox Lite is intended for users in Asia, where internet censorship is heavy and widespread. ExpressVPN is popular for operating smoothly under such circumstances, and it can easily bypass such geo-restrictions, opening up the internet for Firefox Lite users.
Why ExpressVPN is One of the Best VPNs Out There
- 2,000+ servers in 90+ countries
- High-speed connections for HD streaming
- Access to restricted sites including Netflix USA, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more
- Top-notch encryption and split tunneling
- Cross-platform support
- Works in China
- Accepts Bitcoin
- 30-day money-back guarantee with a no-questions-asked policy
Popular among millions of users, ExpressVPN effortlessly combines excellent privacy protection, top-shelf military-grade encryption, and high-speed connections. There’s no doubt that ExpressVPN is the fastest around, making it ideal for HD video streaming, gaming, and torrenting.
The server network is one of the biggest in the market, with more than 2,000 ultra-fast servers pinned cleverly across 190+ locations in over 90 countries.
Based in the privacy-friendly British Virgin Islands with a verified no-logging policy, ExpressVPN’s privacy-focused approach ensures that your private information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
ExpressVPN supports multiple protocols, including OpenVPN, IKEv2, and SSTP, and comes with advanced security features like a kill switch, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and split tunneling. This means your internet connection remains secure even if your connection drops suddenly, and you get full control over which apps you want to tunnel through ExpressVPN.
Whether you’re new to the VPN scene or a pro, you will appreciate ExpressVPN’s elegant, feature-rich native apps that are not only engaging and easy to use, but also highly customizable. With 3 simultaneous connections, you can also run ExpressVPN on all platforms and devices, including Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Linux, routers, Smart TVs, and many more.
Can’t wait for the ExpressVPN trial release for Firefox Lite? Check out this special deal they are offering these days. With the 30-day money-back guarantee and 7-day free trial for Android and iOS, you can try it out risk-free.
Supporting the use of VPNs to boost privacy and security over the internet is definitely praiseworthy, and with two big privacy advocates like Mozilla and ExpressVPN, this new partnership is sure to bring Asia a safer internet atmosphere.
ExpressVPN is a longtime player in the VPN world, and its solid infrastructure will allow it to welcome new waves of customers in large markets. We have no doubt that it’s up for the challenge.