How to Watch Snowfall From Anywhere in 2021
L.A. in the 80’s — what a wild time! It’s easy to see how Snowfall had me hooked at episode 1. But after moving abroad, I was shocked to learn that Hulu isn’t available in my location. I figured there had to be a way to watch my favorite show. After a series of tests, I’ve found a solution.
A VPN is all you need to watch Snowfall from anywhere. It provides you with a new IP address while masking your identity and actual location. This means that streaming platforms like Hulu think you’re watching Snowfall from the US and don’t block you.
After testing 30+ VPNs, I highly recommend ExpressVPN. With its enormous US server selection, I was able to unblock Hulu and enjoy Snowfall within seconds. You can even try it out risk-free, as it’s backed by a [VD: MBG]-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like it, you are entitled to a full refund.
Quick Guide: How to Watch Snowfall From Anywhere in 3 Easy Steps
- Get a VPN. I’d recommend ExpressVPN for its large server network. It instantly bypasses geoblocks, allowing you to watch Snowfall with zero lag.
- Connect to a server in the US. Access Hulu’s content by making it look like you’re watching from the US.
- Start watching Snowfall! Watch on Hulu, no matter where you’re located.
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Snowfall
Unfortunately, broadcasting restrictions prevent Snowfall from being streamed globally. If it’s not available where you are, you need to find a way around the geoblocks. For that, I recommend a VPN.
VPNs work by changing your IP address and virtual location. When you connect to a server in a licensed location (the US in this case), streaming services see you’re there. This way, you can watch Snowfall from anywhere.
You’ll never have a problem watching Snowfall with a good VPN — no matter where you’re located!
- Lightning-fast speeds for watching Snowfall without interruptions
- 3,000 reliable servers to unblock Hulu’s restricted content with ease
- MediaStreamer unlocks more device options for watching Snowfall
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN has ultra-fast speeds, making streaming a smooth experience. To see how fast it really is, I connected with servers in New York, LA, Tampa, and Seattle. No matter which server I tested, its rates never dropped below 55 Mbps. This is 11 times what you need to watch Hulu in HD, so I didn‘t experience any lag while watching shows. Meaning, you can binge-watch Snowfall without interruption.
ExpressVPN also has an extensive server network, giving you instant access to restricted content. With all of the servers I tested, each got me straight past blocks and allowed me to watch shows on Hulu within seconds. You’ll never have a problem watching Snowfall, no matter where you are.
MediaStreamer allows you to connect to devices that normally don’t support VPNs. For instance, smart TVs or game consoles. I tried it out with my Apple TV, which was easy to set up. Within a few minutes, I was streaming Hulu on the big screen! This means you can watch Snowfall from all of your favorite devices.
The only con I could find with ExpressVPN is it’s a tad costly. So I checked for a better deal. I found out that you can save money on your subscription when you get it with 49% off.
ExpressVPN is backed by a money-back guarantee so you can try it risk-free for 30 days and claim a refund within that period if you don’t like it. To test out the refund process, I connected with an agent on live chat before my 30 days were up. After I gave a short explanation, he issued my return. The money was back in my account after 5 days.
Where Can I Watch Snowfall Online?
You can watch Snowfall on several different platforms, including Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video — but I’d recommend Hulu. You can get all of the latest Snowfall episodes first on Hulu, whereas some other streaming platforms are behind in their release dates. Plus, with Hulu, you pay a flat monthly rate. No additional fees are charged per episode or season, as with other streaming platforms. To use Hulu outside the US, you just need to download a VPN. A VPN can bypass geo-restrictions, allowing you to watch Snowfall from any location.
How to Sign Up for Hulu to Watch Snowfall
With a Credit Card
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN. It has a huge network of servers that easily get past restrictions so that you can watch Snowfall from anywhere.
- Connect to a US server. Hulu is only available in the US, so you’ll need a US IP address to watch Snowfall from other locations.
- Sign up for Hulu. Follow the instructions to create a Hulu account. You can pay with either a US credit card or a US PayPal account. If you don’t have either, follow the instructions below for signing up using a gift card.
- Enjoy watching Snowfall!
With a Gift Card
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because of its large server network that can easily access restricted content for watching Snowfall.
- Connect to a US server. This way, Hulu will think you’re watching shows from the US.
- Buy a gift card. Visit MyGiftCardSupply to purchase a Hulu gift card, starting at $25.
- Redeem your gift card. Navigate to the Hulu website and enter the gift card code.
- Create your account with a US zip code. For this, you can just use the address from a US hotel you find on Google. I used this address: 1821 Boren Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, United States. It worked just fine for me!
- Start watching Snowfall from anywhere!
FAQs on Watching Snowfall With a VPN
Can I watch Snowfall online for free?
Yes, there is a way to watch Snowfall for free. In the UK, BBC iPlayer is a free streaming platform featuring every season of Snowfall. It will ask for a UK postcode, but you can use a random address, such as a hotel, and it works fine. To access iPlayer and watch for free, I’d recommend downloading one of the VPNs in this list. They all come with a money-back guarantee; if you cancel your subscription before the free trial ends, you’ll get your money back, technically allowing you to watch Snowfall for free.
Am I able to watch Snowfall from the UK, Australia, or Canada?
Yes, you can! In Canada, Snowfall is on FX TV, and in Australia, it’s available on Binge. You can watch Snowfall for free in the UK on BBC iPlayer. If you’re watching from a location where it’s not permitted, a VPN can help you get past the restrictions. It connects you to a server in a licensed location, so you’ll get access to Snowfall from anywhere.
What devices can I watch Hulu on?
You have several options for how you stream Hulu, including later-edition game consoles, Android and iOS, Mac and PC browsers, SmartTVs, Roku, Chromecast, and more. Keep in mind, some Smart TVs don’t support VPNs. However, all of these tried and tested VPNs have specialized features that allow you to watch Hulu from any device.
Is Snowfall available on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video?
Yes, you can watch Snowfall on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. The downfall with Netflix is you won’t see new episodes until the season is finished airing on FX and Hulu. Watching on Amazon is a bit pricey; you’ll pay a monthly subscription, plus an additional fee per episode or season. Hulu is the best value for getting access to the latest episodes for a flat, monthly fee. You just need to get a VPN to unblock Hulu from outside the US.
Start Watching Snowfall Now
Hopefully, you’re as happy as I am to learn that you can watch Snowfall from anywhere! You simply need a VPN to help get you past geo-blocks. Your identity and actual location will be kept anonymous, giving you full access to Hulu’s library.
The best option I found for watching Snowfall is ExpressVPN. With its impressively large server selection, Hulu’s blocks were easily bypassed. I could enjoy shows at high-speeds, with zero buffering. You can test it out risk-free before making a commitment. If you don’t like it, you can request a refund within 30 days.
To summarize, the best VPN for Watching Snowfall is…
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.