How to Claim Your FREE NordVPN Trial in 2020 (WORKING)
NordVPN has a great reputation—in fact, it’s the world’s #1 VPN. But how do you know it’s the right VPN for you? A free trial is the best option. It lets you test the VPN to make sure it does everything you need it to.
However, NordVPN doesn’t actually have a free trial. But it does have a generous 30-day money-back guarantee. And you can use this just like a free trial to fully test NordVPN risk-free before you commit. If you decide that it’s not the right choice for you within that 30-day period, you can simply cancel your subscription and request a refund.
It’s fast, easy, and risk-free!
NordVPN Free Trial: Quick Setup Guide
1. Visit the NordVPN website, and then look for Pricing at the top of the page or a Get Started button. This takes you to the subscription page.
2. Choose your subscription length, create an account, and provide your payment details. If you want added privacy, pay with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
3. Check your inbox for a welcome email. Click on the Download App button, which takes you back to the NordVPN website.
4. Scroll down until you see the app options for different devices. Click on the link for the device you have, and then press the Download button. The download starts automatically.
5. Click through the steps to finish the installation. Then, press Launch NordVPN and log in.
6. Find a server, or press the Quick Connect button to let the VPN find the best server for you instead.
7. Make the most of your 30 days risk-free. If you decide you want to cancel your subscription, just follow the next step.
8. Launch the 24/7 live chat on the NordVPN website to get your refund. You speak to the Chatbot first, so explain that you want a refund and state which card you paid with. It’ll then transfer you to a live agent.
9. The live agent will ask a series of questions, usually relating to why you want to cancel. Tell them the reason for your refund request so they can activate the refund.
10. That’s it! Wait for the money to return to your account within 5 to 10 business days.
Free Trial Vs. Money-Back Guarantee
Money-back guarantees aren’t quite the same as a free trial. In fact, they’re better.
Free trials are often limited, so you can’t properly test the full service. Restrictions usually include reduced server count, data caps, and speed throttling.
Sometimes, there are also limits on security, as VPNs often reserve automatic kill switches and no-logs policies for premium users. So you could actually risk your anonymity and privacy by using a free trial. And if that wasn’t enough, free trials are limited on time, too—24 hours or 7 days isn’t long enough for you to fully test everything a VPN has to offer.
With a money-back guarantee like NordVPN’s, you have access to its premium plan, with no limits, for a whole month. This means you can try out every feature, access every streaming site you need, and enjoy servers all over the world—all with lightning-fast speeds.
Why Choose NordVPN?
NordVPN’s Key Features
- 5,600+ servers in 58 countries
- Super-fast connections
- Specialty servers for all your internet needs
- 256-bit AES encryption and automatic kill switch
- Zero-logging policy
- Up to six simultaneous connections
- Works with: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Disney+, Hotstar, Fox, Crunchyroll, and many more
- Compatible with: Android, macOS, iOS, Chromebook, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and routers
Whether you’re a VPN newbie or a more advanced user, NordVPN is a great choice. It’s easy to use and full of high-end features that come with no limits.
NordVPN has worldwide server coverage with over 5,600 servers in 58 countries. You also have access to optimized servers, including obfuscated, double VPN, Onion over VPN, and P2P sharing, so you know you have the best performance available for your needs.
Whether you’re streaming, gaming, or browsing, NordVPN offers the fastest speeds around. During our tests, we actually found our speed increased when we used NordVPN—even over a long distance.
It can unblock any streaming site you need, including those with the toughest geoblocks, like Netflix and BBC iPlayer.
All servers come with unlimited data, so there are no restrictions on how much you can do online. They’re also super secure, with 256-bit AES encryption and port forward secrecy that changes your encryption key every time you log on. That means every session is treated like a new one, so nothing can be traced back to you.
For even more security, there’s a strict zero-logging policy, built-in ad and malware blocker, and double VPN to encrypt your traffic twice.
You can make the most of your subscription by using NordVPN with up to six of your devices simultaneously. Need more connections? If you install NordVPN to your router, you have unlimited simultaneous connections to cover all devices that connect via WiFi.
Customer support is also stellar. If you have any questions or need help getting set up, just use the 24/7 live chat.
Want to know more? Explore our NordVPN review to see the full results of our research and testing.
The Bottom Line
With NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee, you can enjoy all of its great features completely risk-free.
Although it’s not technically a free trial, it’s better because you don’t have any limits on what you can do with the VPN. Plus you have a full month to test it out, so you can see for yourself just how good it is.
Tempted? Remember to check our coupons and deals page—we have an exclusive discount you can use for your NordVPN subscription.