How to Claim Your NordVPN Free Trial [STILL WORKS IN June 2019]
Ready to try one of the best VPNs on the market for FREE? We don’t blame you—NordVPN’s impressive performance and reliability have made it the world’s #1 VPN choice.
Before committing to a long subscription, it’s always a good idea to see for yourself what a VPN service can do for you.
I’ll let you in on a secret: you can use NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee as a month-long, risk-free trial. In just a few easy steps, you can explore NordVPN’s wide array of servers and features with absolutely no risk.
With 30 days of free service, you should have plenty of time to test if NordVPN unblocks the sites you want to reach, delivers the streaming speeds you need, and more!
We are going to tell you how to easily take advantage of NordVPN’s trial offer so that you can enjoy 30 days of premium VPN service risk-free. Stick around!
NordVPN Free Trial: Overview
It’s difficult to decide whether a VPN is right for you without testing it yourself. While NordVPN doesn’t offer a traditional free trial, it’s easy to try out the full service with absolutely no risk with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Many free VPN trials place limits on your data usage or which servers you can use within the VPN’s network. With a limited free trial, you can’t really tell how well the VPN would work if purchased a full subscription.
When you sign up for a NordVPN subscription, you can use the unlimited VPN service for 30 whole days and still receive a full refund. This generous risk-free trial period gives you access to more than 5,200 servers, the CyberSec suite, and kill switches for both your internet connection and the app itself.
As is NordVPN’s standard practice with all paid plans, you also get a proxy service for free. You can check what that service is all about during your 30-day trial as well!
We’ve explored all of NordVPN’s capabilities in detail in our VPN review. If you want to learn more about this premium VPN service so you can make the most of the trial period, feel free to check it out.
Claim a Refund from NordVPN
Requesting a refund is very straightforward, and—unlike many providers—NordVPN doesn’t place any limits or restrictions on who is eligible to receive a refund. Simply request your money back within 30 days of purchasing a NordVPN subscription to get a full refund.
We’ve tested the refund policy ourselves, and it really does work as advertised.
NordVPN Free Trial: Quick Setup Guide
Redeeming your NordVPN trial is fast and easy. We are going to walk you through the process of purchasing a subscription risk-free, and then explain how you can easily get a full refund. Here are the steps:
1. Head to NordVPN’s website and click on “Get It Now” or “Pricing” to view NordVPN’s subscription plans.
2. Scroll down and select one of NordVPN’s four different-length subscription plans. All of the subscriptions are covered by the risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can feel free to choose the best option for your needs. Click here for exclusive savings on your NordVPN plan.
3. Enter your email and payment information, then click Continue. You will be prompted to check your email.
4. Look for an email from NordVPN. Open the email and follow the link to activate your account.
5. Create a password for your account.
6. You’re almost there! Now all you have to do is download NordVPN to your device. You will be given a link to the correct version for your current device.
7. Once you open the NordVPN app, you will be prompted to enter your login information.
That’s it – you can now start using NordVPN!
As you can see below, you have access to all settings, locations, and specialty servers.
You’ve Used Your NordVPN Free Trial – What’s Next?
A common concern with money-back guarantees is that requesting a refund will be a big hassle, or—even worse—you won’t get your money back at all.
This isn’t an issue with NordVPN’s 30-day trial period since the provider makes it super easy to turn off future payments and request a refund.
If you try out the service and decide it isn’t right for you, follow these easy steps to cancel your account and request a refund:
1. Go to the NordVPN website, click on “My Account”, and enter your login credentials.
2. Under “My Services”, click on the three dots next to where it says “Change Plan” and a link will pop up that says “Cancel automatic payments.”
3. Click on “Cancel automatic payments” and then click “Confirm Cancellation” on the box that pops up.
4. You have now canceled automatic payments! This means that you won’t be charged in the future. A box will appear confirming that you have turned off auto payments.
5. Next, it’s time to cancel your account and request a refund. You will need to get in touch with customer support.
Click on the speech bubble icon on the bottom right of the screen.
In the box that pops up, you can choose to contact NordVPN support via email or live chat.
We completed this process via email, but you can see how to request a refund via live chat here.
6. Click on “Email” and fill out the short form that appears. Select “Payments” as the department you would like to contact. You will also need to enter your payment method, subscription plan, the amount you paid, and the date you made your payment.
Where it says “Description”, simply state that you have decided the service is not right for you and you would like to request a refund. You don’t need to cite a specific reason or problem with the service to get your money back.
7. Sit back and wait to be contacted by customer support. You will generally receive an email from customer support within an hour.
8. Simply confirm that you would like to request a refund and you’re done! You should receive your money back within 1-2 days.
No matter how many experts say that NordVPN is one of the best VPN services in the world, you still can’t know for sure if it fits your needs until you try it. NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee gives you the chance to do just that.
You can save on your NordVPN subscription using our exclusive coupon codes.
If you’re looking for a truly free VPN, we recommend trying Hotspot Shield .
If you’re new to VPNs, you may want some tips on what to look for during your trial period so you can be certain that NordVPN does everything you need a VPN to do. We’ve got guides that lead you through all the basics so you can make an informed decision.