How to Watch the European Games from Anywhere
- Quick Guide: Watch the Belarus Broadcast
- Quick Guide: Watch the France Broadcast
- Quick Guide: Watch the Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Luxembourg Broadcast
- Quick Guide: Watch the UK and Ireland Broadcast
- Why You Need a VPN to Watch the European Games
- Best VPNs for Watching the European Games
- Further Reading
Athletes from across Europe are gathering in Belarus for the European Games. 4000 athletes from 50 nations are coming to prove themselves against the best of the best. Sign up for a VPN now and you can see European champions made!
All the drama of athletic competition comes to Minsk in 2019. New names will be spread across the world of sport. But if you are abroad, you might not see a minute of the sports that matter to you.
With a VPN, you can see every event that turns an athlete into a champion at the European Games. Use our quick guide to find out what a VPN can do for you.
Quick Guide: Watch the Belarus Broadcast
Belteleradiocompany broadcasts the European Games in Belarus. To watch the European Games on Belteleradiocompany:
- Select a VPN with high speeds and servers in Belarus (we recommend ExpressVPN for the European Games). Sign up and install the app.
- Open the app, log in, and choose a server in Belarus.
- Go to www.tvr.by, start the Belarus 5 stream and enjoy the Games!
Quick Guide: Watch the France Broadcast
L'Équipe broadcasts the European Games in France. To watch the European Games on L'Équipe:
- Select a high-speed VPN with servers in France (we recommend ExpressVPN for the European Games). Sign up and install the app.
- Start the app, log in, and select a server in France.
- Go to www.lequipe.fr and stream the Games!
Quick Guide: Watch the Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Luxembourg Broadcast
Sport1 broadcasts the European Games in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Luxembourg. To watch the European Games on Sport1:
- Choose a VPN with high speeds and servers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, or Luxembourg (the ExpressVPN service is our recommendation). Sign up and download the app.
- Open the app, log in, and choose a server in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, or Luxembourg.
- Go to www.sport1.de and subscribe.
- Sign into Sport1 and enjoy the Games!
Quick Guide: Watch the UK and Ireland Broadcast
BT Sport broadcasts the European Games in the UK and Ireland. To stream the Games on BT Sport, you must be a BT Sport Pack subscriber on Sky TV or a BT Broadband customer. To watch the European Games on BT Sport:
- Select a VPN provider with high speeds and servers in the UK or Ireland (we recommend ExpressVPN for the European Games). Sign up and download the app.
- Open the app, log in, and select a server location in the UK or Ireland.
- Go to bt.com and create a BT ID. You will need your BT Account number.
- When the Games start, log into BT Sport and enjoy!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch the European Games
The European Games are happening, and you want to see the events. Unfortunately, you are abroad and broadcasters are often required to block their content outside their own country. That means you will miss the Games if you don’t figure out a workaround.
A VPN is exactly what you need. You can connect to a server in another country and all your network traffic will be routed through that server. Then, when a broadcaster checks your location, they will think you are in the same country and unblock the stream.
You get internet freedom and broadcasters get more people watching their stream. Everybody wins. But that’s not all VPNs can do.
VPNs also encrypt your network traffic, protecting you from anyone trying to spy on your internet use. Governments, ISPs, and malicious hackers cannot see where you are going or what you are doing. That’s a lot of peace of mind in a dangerous world.
Just make sure you choose a high-quality VPN service. Broadcasters can often recognize low-quality services and block you when you use one. A good service makes itself harder to identify, helping you break through geoblocks and stream your content.
So sign up for a VPN now and get all the safety and freedom that the internet was designed for.
Best VPNs for Watching the European Games
With some of the best VPN speeds on the market, ExpressVPN is a great choice for watching the European Games. They provide the bandwidth you need to maintain a connection to your stream, free of buffering problems or connection hiccups.
ExpressVPN includes excellent encryption and a choice of protocols for connecting. You can even split your internet traffic between the VPN and your regular network, allowing you to stay connected to local devices. And if you need help, ExpressVPN’s live chat support is there 24/7.
Loved by users and respected by security experts, ExpressVPN will deliver easy access and seamless streaming for the European Games. It’s also a great choice for torrenting and other high-bandwidth activities.
If you want to know why ExpressVPN is a great choice for you, read our user reviews!
Free trial: 7-day trial for iOS and Android
ExpressVPN can unblock:
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime, Sling TV, DAZN, and BBC iPlayer.
- Yes, all servers support P2P activity.
ExpressVPN works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Linux, Chrome, and Firefox. It also offers an app for use with certain routers.
Based in Romania, CyberGhost has excellent service across Europe. And thousands of servers in their network, they can connect you outside Europe as well.
If you do a lot of streaming, CyberGhost offers several servers that are configured specifically for streaming. That means they can unlock content and maintain the fast, consistent connections you need for viewing. You can even connect up to 7 devices simultaneously, giving you plenty of opportunities to stream content from anywhere.
CyberGhost also protects you online by blocking tracking software, ads, and malicious content. Their top-notch encryption keeps your data safe from anyone. And their strict no-logs policy keeps you anonymous after you have logged off.
Want to know more about why CyberGhost is a great choice as your VPN? See our user reviews!
Free trial: 7-day trial for mobile; 1-day or 3-day Windows trial available
CyberGhost can unblock:
- Dedicated streaming profile with servers optimized for: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go, Comedy Central, Eurosport, ESPN, and others.
- Yes; shows countries and number of users.
CyberGhost works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire Stick, Android TV, Linux, and Chrome.
The European Games is a week-long showcase of athletic excellence. The brilliance of sport is on display for the continent and the world. With a VPN, you can see every moment of the European Games from wherever you are!
For more information about VPNs:
- How to Watch UK TV Abroad – This Really Works!
- Best VPN Free Trials – Try Premium VPNs for Free
- Best VPNs That STILL Work With Netflix [TESTED IN February 2023]
To summarize, the best VPNs for watching the European Games are...
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.