The Safety US Review (2019) - Keep This in Mind Before Buying
TheSafety.US is a VPN service that offers services in 20 countries around the world. This a tiny number when compared to the leading VPN providers, many of whom offer access to 1,000s of servers in up to 90+ countries.
TheSafety.US still provides users with a safe and secure way to get on the Internet anonymously. With this service, it is possible to choose between shared dynamic IP addresses as well as dedicated static IP addresses. Because it is available on so many different operating systems, the service should work with most desktop and laptop computers, as well as smartphone devices.
TheSafety.US is a VPN provider with servers in 20 countries, including the US, Canada, France, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Germany, and others. TheSafety.US uses PPTP, OpenVPN (TCP and UDP) protocols. It offers double VPN as well, which means that the connection passes through two servers instead of one, thus is encrypted twice. It also offers SOCKS 5 proxy services with online proxies in over 60 different countries. Users can also choose between dedicated static IP addresses and shared dynamic IP addresses.
TheSafety.US is committed to providing secure internet connections to all its users. With a strong set of anonymity and security features, the service allows users to access blocked websites, as well as to hide their identity and their online activity, both from government control and possible cybercriminals. Users can also gain access to geo-restricted websites and streaming services. TheSafety.US takes no logs of their user's online activity. Peer-to-peer sharing is allowed.
TheSafety.US supports Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Linux. This means that it works on nearly all desktop and laptop computers, as well as most smartphones and tablets. The service also offers a dedicated VPN client for Windows called Secure Kit. Customer support is efficient and quick to reply. The service's customer support team can be contacted through a hotline, email, live chat and support ticket. Customer support is available both in English and in Russian. There are also extensive FAQs, as well as setup and troubleshooting guides available on the service's website.
TheSafety.US offers two types of services: VPN and SOCKS proxy. Users are given many options, so that they can subscribe to the exact service they want. In the case of the VPN service, users can choose Standard VPN or Double VPN, with dynamic or static IP addresses, or even a VPN service using servers in only one specific location. In the case of the SOCKS5 proxy service, users are also given many options, specifically tailored to the specific user's needs. There is also a 7-day money-back guarantee.
Overall, we don't recommend this VPN. Leading providers likeNordVPNoffer better value and greater protection. You also benefit from a more generous 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can really test the VPN out, risk-free, before making a decision.
|Number of countries with servers||22|
|Number of servers||22|
|Does VPN keep logs?||No|
|Does VPN include a kill switch?||Yes|
|Number of devices per license||4|
1. Download the program from here
2. In the Set-up Wizard click “Next”, then “Next” (leave all the tick boxes as default), click “Install”
3. Click “Install” on the next pop-up window, click “Finish”
4. Download cert.zip into OpenVPN config folder, then unzip the archive into the same folder (Right-click it and select “Extract all…”
5. If a message pops up saying that you can”t access the folder as you need to be an administrator, click “Continue”
6. After unpacking, ensure that the 5 files are there, archive with certificates “cert.zip” after unpacking can be deleted
7. Go to subscriptions and download the config file “.ovpn” or all the files if you purchased access to several servers
8. Click on the name of the connection and download it to the OpenVPN config folder
9. Right-click on the program icon located in the taskbar (bottom right of your screen) and click “Connect”
10. Enter your VPN username and password, click “OK”
11. The program icon will turn green when you have successfully connected to the server
Perfect VPN 12 Months
Standart 12 Months
Lite 12 Months
TheSafety.US offers two services; VPN and SOCKS proxy, each with users selecting specific options to enable them to get the service they want. There is a 7 day money back guarantee available on both these services.
The Safety.US has a great customer service team, they are knowledgeable and respond very quickly to questions. They can be reached through phone, live chat, email and online support ticket. All help is in English or Russian. You may not need to contact them, however, as there is a large knowledgebase on their website, as well as troubleshooting guides and FAQs.
- Unique 'Double VPN' method
- Plenty of encryption options
- Auto-configuration with auto-error fixing, but doesn't always solve problems
- Global network size
- Very expansive support system
- Widely compatible
- Get started with TheSafety US now