How to Get a Liberia IP Address from Anywhere in 2019 [+VIDEO]
Your foreign IP address is the reason you can’t get full access to Liberian websites.
Maybe you’re trying to watch George Weah’s soccer lessons on YouTube or need to pay your bills in Liberian dollars. Unfortunately, websites provide different content to different users depending on their locations, a process called geoblocking.
To get unrestricted access to content intended only for people in Liberia. you need a Liberian IP address. We’ll show you how to get one from a service provider you can trust.
Quick Guide: How to Get a Liberian IP Address with a VPN
- Select a VPN with servers in Liberia. HideMyAss! VPN is the only reliable option available today.
- Download the VPN software and install it on your computer/device.
- Launch the software and connect to a server in Liberia.
- Check your new IP address using our easy online tool.
Table of Contents
- How a VPN Can Get You a Liberia IP Address
- A VPN Also Keeps You Safe & Lets You Stream Almost Anything
- What to Look For in a VPN
- The Best VPN to Get a Liberia IP Address
HidyMyAss! (HMA) creates virtual tunnel between your device and a secure server in Liberia. The server then relays your traffic to websites. This means that websites only see the server’s Liberian IP address. Your location remains hidden by the tunnel.
Because the sites you visit will think you are in Liberia, you’ll have no trouble accessing content that is usually only available inside the country.
Quality VPNs encrypt and scramble all transmissions that travel through the tunnel, making your data unreadable to hackers, government spies, and advertisers. Read on to learn more about all the things a reliable VPN can do for you.
With a Liberian IP address from a good VPN, you can stream Liberian movies, TV shows, and music offered exclusively to users in Liberia. If you’re traveling to Liberia, you can even save money on hotels by paying the same prices as local residents.
You can also get Liberia’s breaking news on your newsfeed, notifications about business opportunities in the country on your LinkedIn account, and regional social updates on your Facebook account.
With only one premium VPN offering Liberian IP addresses, you might wonder if you can use a free service instead. We strongly recommend against free proxies; most of them use P2P networks that leave your connection exposed to other users.
Free VPNs have slow, unreliable connections that are terrible for streaming. It’s also almost impossible to find a safe free VPN with Liberian servers. Many so-called free services collect data about you and sell it to third parties.
Weaknesses in Liberia’s internet infrastructure make you especially vulnerable to data theft when you bank or do business online. Premium VPNs use at least 256-bit AES encryption to protect you from cybercrime, even if you use public wifi.
HMA’s presence in Liberia means you won’t have to take any risks in order to access the Liberian sites you need. As a huge bonus, you’ll also be able to reach US Netflix, Hulu, the BBC iPlayer, and much more.
- Trial period: Most reputable VPNs offer a money-back guarantee so that you can test their performance.
- Data protection: Look for a service that includes advanced security measures to prevent data leaks, such as DNS or IPv6 leak protection.
- Server switching: Check that your VPN offers unlimited, free server switches to get IP addresses in countries around the world.
- Kill switch: Even with an excellent server, you will experience connection interruptions due to Liberia’s internet issues. A kill switch automatically stops all data transmission if your VPN server connection drops, keeping you safe from hackers.
- Servers in Liberia: Your VPN must have at least one server in Liberia so that you can get the Liberian IP address you need.
HideMyAss! (HMA) has 2 servers in Liberia, with a choice of 6 IP addresses. The VPN is easy to set up, with preset modes for common VPN uses. Simply choose the Location Mode to see a global network map and connect to Liberian server with a click.
If you are in a region with government censorship and surveillance of the internet, you’ll benefit from the Freedom Mode, which instantly connects you to a server in a country with free speech protections.
HMA has online tests so that you can check for IP address and DNS leaks to make sure you’re completely safe every time you surf. If you discover a leak or have any other issue, the customer support team is available on live chat 24/7.
Customers especially love HMA’s fast file uploading feature that lets you share large files privately and securely without email or an FTP.
You can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously under one subscription. Contact customer support to inquire about free trial offers, or subscribe knowing that a 30-day money-back guarantee lets you test the service without any risk.
Get the Best Deals on All Our Top VPNs.
Learn more about how to REALLY Hide Your IP Address with a VPN.
How to Choose the Best VPN – Our Big Eight Tips for VPN Beginners