How to Watch NCAA College Football From Anywhere in 2020
Premium VPNs help you bypass geo-restrictions and catch all the NCAA college football games you need to see. If you're abroad, you can watch your team all season by connecting to streaming sites with a quality VPN. Get a premium VPN and stay safe while you’re online too. Share
The NCAA college football season is here for all the upsets, rivalries, and heroics that make it unique in sport. But if you aren’t in the US, you might not be able to see the games and you’ll miss your favorite rivalry matchup. Most, if not all, broadcasters block anyone outside their own country from watching their streams.
Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place. Check out my quick guide and find out how you can stream NCAA college football from anywhere.
Quick Guide – Watch NCAA College Football With AT&T TV Now
AT&T TV Now provides access to ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN, FOX Sports, and many other channels in the US. To watch NCAA college football using AT&T TV Now:
- Select a VPN provider with high-speed servers. I recommend NordVPN to stream college football because of its number of US servers and security features.
- After signing up for the app, open it, log in, and then select a server from the US list.
- Go to www.atttvnow.com and subscribe. You’ll need a US payment method.
- Log into AT&T TV Now and enjoy the games!
The PLUS package includes ABC, CBS, ESPN, ESPN2, FOX, FS1, NBC, and NBC Sports.
The MAX package includes all the PLUS channels, along with the ACC Network, the Big Ten Network, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, FS2, the Longhorn Network, and the SEC Network.
Quick Guide – Watch NCAA College Football Through Sling TV
Sling TV allows you to watch NCAA college football games on a variety of networks, including ESPN, FOX, NBC, and more. Sling TV also allows you to log in to broadcasters’ websites and stream their content. To watch NCAA college football on Sling TV:
- Select a VPN with servers in the US. For its high-speed servers and quality security features, I recommend NordVPN as my top top pick for college football streaming.
- Sign up for the service, download the app, log in, and then select a US server.
- Go to Sling TV and sign up for one of the packages that give you the channels you want*. If you don’t have a US-based payment method, purchase a Sling TV gift card at MyGiftCardSUPPLY.com and follow the instructions to redeem the card and subscribe to Sling TV.
- On game day, log in to Sling TV, select your game, and see all the action!
* Sling TV Orange has ESPN and ESPN2. With the Sports Extra package, you get the ACC Network, ESPNU, ESPNEWS, the Pac-12 Network, and the SEC Network. Sling TV Blue has FS1, FS2, Fox, NBC, and NBC Sports. With the Sports Extra package, you get the Pac-12 Network.
Quick Guide – Watch NCAA College Football on CBS All Access
CBS All Access provides streams for many NCAA college football games in the US. To watch NCAA college football on CBS All Access:
- Find a high-speed VPN provider with plenty of US servers. For college football, I recommend NordVPN, which offers plenty of US server options and has top-notch security features. Sign up and download the app.
- Start the app, log in, and pick a US server.
- Visit CBS All Access and sign up. You must use a US zip code when signing up.
- Log in to www.cbs.com/all-access/, pick your stream, and enjoy the football games!
Quick Guide – Watch NCAA College Football on ESPN, the ACC Network, or the SEC Network
ESPN is televising many NCAA college football games in the US on the ESPN Networks, including the ACC Network and the SEC Network. You need a TV provider, such as Sling TV, DirecTV, or Cox to watch ESPN live streams. To watch college football on ESPN:
- Select a premium VPN. NordVPN is my recommendation, as it offers high-speed servers in the US.
- After you sign up for your VPN, download it, open it, log in, and choose a US server.
- Go to www.espn.com/watch and sign in through your TV provider.*
- Choose your stream and enjoy!
* Use the Sling TV Orange package if you don’t have a US TV provider or US payment method. Purchase a Sling TV gift card at MyGiftCardSUPPLY.com and follow the instructions to use the card to subscribe to Sling TV. Add the Sports Extra package to watch the ACC and SEC Networks.
Quick Guide – Watch NCAA College Football on FOX Sports or the Big Ten Network
FOX Sports streams many NCAA college football games in the US, including on the Big Ten Network. You need a TV provider (for example, Sling TV, DirecTV, or Cox,) to log in to FOX Sports live streams. To watch NCAA college football on FOX Sports:
- Choose a quality VPN that has US servers. I recommend NordVPN for college football streaming, as it offers top-notch security features, too.
- Sign up for your chosen VPN, download the app, run the app, log in, and then choose a server in the US.
- Go to www.fox.com/live and log in using your TV provider.*
- Choose your stream and enjoy the games!
* Use the Sling TV Blue package if you don’t have a US television provider or payment method. Purchase a Sling TV gift card at MyGiftCardSUPPLY.com and then follow the steps to subscribe to Sling TV using the card. Add the Sports Extra package to watch the Big Ten Network.
Quick Guide – Watch NCAA College Football on NBC
NBC is televising Notre Dame’s home games in the US. You need a television provider like Sling TV, DirecTV, or DISH to watch NBC live streams. To watch Notre Dame games on NBC:
- Select a premium VPN. I recommend NordVPN for its streaming quality, number of US servers, and security features.
- Sign up for your VPN and install the app.
- Open the app, log in, and then pick a server located in the US.
- Go to www.nbc.com/live, sign in with your TV provider*, and enjoy your game!
* The Sling TV Blue package gives you access to NBC if you don’t have a US TV provider or a US-based payment method. Purchase a Sling TV gift card at MyGiftCardSUPPLY.com and follow the instructions to redeem the card and subscribe to Sling TV.
Why You Need a VPN to Watch NCAA College Football
The thrill of two contenders fighting for victory on the legendary fields that were graced by the greats is not to be missed. New names and new stories will be etched into the history of the sport. But if you’re outside the US, you can’t see the stories that will be talked about for decades to come.
Broadcasting companies block their streams from anyone outside the US. What that means for you is that you need a way to seem like you’re in the US. If you could do that, you would be able to watch any college game you want.
With a VPN, your network traffic runs through a server in the US no matter where you are. When you connect to a stream with a VPN, the streaming service or broadcaster sees your VPN’s server, not your actual physical location. Then the streaming site allows you to see every minute of the football games.
You choose the location of the server for your traffic. That server acts like it’s your location and the site unblocks its content.
This is internet freedom and what you need as a college football fan to watch all the action. This is a great reason to subscribe to a VPN. But that’s not all a VPN can do. It can also protect you online.
VPNs encrypt your network traffic with AES 256-bit encryption, protecting you from anyone who may try to snoop on you and see what you’re up to online. Governments, internet services providers (ISPs), and hackers are lurking out there, trying to see your information. A VPN protects all your communication between your device and the VPN server.
This encryption means nobody can see the information coming from or going to your device. You’re guarded against anyone intercepting your communication. This is a lot of peace of mind while you’re online.
Most quality VPNs also offer no-logs policies, kill switch protection, and DNS leak protection, among other security features.
Be sure you choose a premium VPN. Low-quality VPNs often can’t break through geoblocks or they may not protect your data well. A premium VPN avoids blocking software and uses the best encryption methods to get you connected and keep you safe.
With a VPN, you get the best of both worlds: security and freedom. Give a VPN a try and see where it takes you!
3 Best VPNs for Watching NCAA College Football
A reasonably priced VPN with a load of advanced features, NordVPN is my #1 choice for you to stream college football every week.
NordVPN’s SmartPlay improves your streaming experience by helping you get around geo-restrictions and maintain your connection. This helps you keep up with the games on broadcasters like ESPN or services like Sling TV.
The map-based interface is easy to use and simple to navigate. Click on the country with the server that you want to use to establish your connection. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
Unbreakable AES 256-bit encryption protects your information as it travels through the internet. You can get an extra layer of protection with NordVPN’s double VPN, which, as the name suggests, double-encrypts your data.
Your system is safe with NordVPN, thanks to CyberSec, which blocks ads and malware. This protection is available to you when you connect anywhere from 1 to 6 devices at any one time.
Having issues? NordVPN offers support through email or live chat. Not happy with NordVPN? Cancel your subscription within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
Learn more about why NordVPN ranks so highly in our detailed review.
Money-back guarantee: Up to 30 days.
NordVPN can unblock:
Sling TV, ESPN, CBS, CBS All Access, FOX, FOX Sports, NBC, AT&T TV Now, and other services.
Yes. Specialized P2P servers are available.
NordVPN works on these devices:
Firefox, macOS, Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, Chrome, and Android TV. NordVPN is also compatible with some routers.
Optimized for speed, ExpressVPN offers the best connection speeds that you’ll find on the VPN market.
Streaming is a breeze with ExpressVPN. Its network speeds ensure you won’t drop a frame or struggle with buffering when you’re connected to games on CBS, NBC, or any other college football network.
With AES 256-bit encryption, ExpressVPN keeps your data secure as you stream, browse, upload, download, or do any other activity over the internet.
ExpressVPN allows you to stay connected to local sites while you’re using the VPN. Split your traffic between your local connection and the VPN–this is known as split tunneling. You can use those connections on up to 5 devices at once with this premium VPN service.
Live chat support is there for you 24/7. If you decide that ExpressVPN isn’t for you within the first 30 days of use, you can get a full refund.
Learn more about ExpressVPN’s security protocols and streaming features in our in-depth review.
Money-back guarantee: Up to 30 days.
ExpressVPN can unblock:
AT&T TV Now, Sling TV, NBC, CBS, CBS All Access, FOX, FOX Sports, ESPN, and other broadcasters and services.
Yes. All servers support P2P.
ExpressVPN works on these devices:
Android, macOS, Windows, iOS, Linux, Android TV, Firefox, and Chrome. It also provides an app for you to use on certain routers.
CyberGhost provides servers specifically configured for streaming, making it easy for you to find the connection you need to your favorite college football team.
Streaming is a snap with CyberGhost. Simply choose the streaming server optimized for your broadcaster (e.g., FOX or NBC). Then, when you connect to that server, you know you can get through geoblocks and maintain a fast, steady connection.
On top of streaming-dedicated servers, CyberGhost also offers torrenting-dedicated servers. These servers help you get and maintain P2P connections that are safe from prying eyes.
Your CyberGhost server connection is protected by 256-bit AES encryption, which is military-grade backing. Choose the forced HTTPS option that sends you to the encrypted version of every website you visit for more peace of mind.
To keep your device safe, the CyberGhost app helps defend your system against online trackers, ads, and malware. That gives your device extra security as it won’t leave behind any online footprints.
With CyberGhost, enjoy using and protecting up to 7 devices simultaneously. Everyone in the house can keep up with their favorite NCAA football team.
A live chat feature is available, giving you access to technical support.
If you aren’t satisfied with the service after purchasing a full subscription, you get a refund. Cancel within 14 days for short-term plans or within 45 days for 6-month or longer plans.
Want to learn more? Read our expert user review and see why CyberGhost’s streaming capabilities and security protocols are just right for you.
Money-back guarantee: Up to 14 days on short plans and up to 45 days on 6-month or longer plans.
CyberGhost can unblock:
Dedicated streaming profile with servers optimized for Sling TV, AT&T TV Now, ESPN, CBS, CBS All Access, NBC, FOX Sports, FOX, and other broadcasters.
Yes. Servers dedicated to torrenting.
CyberGhost works on these devices:
Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Amazon Fire TV Stick, masOS, Android, iOS, and Windows.
NCAA college football is getting ready to crown new champions and create new heroes. Make sure you see every snap with a VPN!
Can’t decide which VPN is right for you? I recommend NordVPN for watching NCAA college football, as it provides fast US servers and offers top-notch security protocols.
If you’re looking for more incentive, take a look at our deals and coupons page to see how you can save on your subscription!
Are you living or traveling outside the US? Learn more about How to Watch Sling TV Outside the US.
Take a look at the Best VPNs for Australia if you want to watch Australian Rules Football.
If you want to do some online gaming, then take a look at the Best VPNs for Gaming.