Watch the NCAA College Football Bowl Games Anywhere in 2020
- Quick Guide – Watch the NCAA College Football Bowl Games on Hulu
- Quick Guide – Watch the NCAA College Football Bowl Games on Sling TV
- Why You Need a VPN to Watch the NCAA College Football Bowl Games
- 3 Best VPNs for Watching the NCAA College Football Bowl Games
- Further Reading
College football’s annual tribute to competition gives us 41 games of glorious football. You can watch these games with a premium VPN. Premium VPNs, like NordVPN, dodge geographical restrictions so you can see every snap anywhere in the world. Sign up today and be ready when the games kick off. Share
The regular season is over, and college football celebrates that unique annual tradition: bowl season! One last game and one chance for teams to start fresh and make themselves champions.
As a college football fan, you have a final, exuberant burst of football to watch. That is, as long as you’re in the US. If you’re outside the US or in another region that uses geo-restrictions, well, you’re probably going to miss the games.
Not if I can help it! With a top-notch VPN, you can see every game from December 20 to January 13. I recommend NordVPN for streaming the bowl games. Its fast speeds can keep up with HD streams and you won’t experience any lags or buffering.
Here’s how to watch the NCAA college football bowl games using a VPN.
Quick Guide – Watch the NCAA College Football Bowl Games on Hulu
Hulu allows you to watch the NCAA college football bowl games on ABC, CBS, ESPN, and FOX. Here’s how you can watch the bowls on Hulu:
- Choose a premium VPN with US servers. NordVPN has great speeds and the ability to unblock Hulu.
- Register and install the VPN on your devices, log in, and then choose a US server.
- Go to hulu.com and subscribe to Hulu + Live TV.
- Log in to Hulu and stream the games!
Quick Guide – Watch the NCAA College Football Bowl Games on Sling TV
You can watch ESPN and FOX Sports using Sling TV. To stream the NCAA college football bowl games on Sling TV Orange:
- Select a VPN provider with high-speed US servers for streaming. NordVPN is my suggestion for streaming Sling TV, as it has the fastest speeds out there.
- Download the VPN and then open it and log in to connect to a US server.
- Go to Sling TV and sign up for the Orange package to get ESPN, and the Blue package for FOX Sports. If you don’t have a US payment method, purchase a Sling TV gift card at MyGiftCardSUPPLY.com and follow the instructions to redeem the card and subscribe to Sling TV.
- On game day, log in to Sling TV, and select your stream. See all the action!
Why You Need a VPN to Watch the NCAA College Football Bowl Games
There are 41 college football games between teams that are about evenly matched. On what planet would you not want to watch those games? Not this one, that’s for sure.
This planet includes rules that prevent broadcasters from showing their streams outside their regions. So, if you’re on this planet, but outside the US, you need to look like you’re in the US with the right IP address. Otherwise, you’re going to miss the last 41 games of the season!
What you need is a VPN. With a VPN, you have your choice of US servers to act as your own. Now, sites streaming the bowl games believe you’re in the US. The broadcasters don’t know the difference and unblock their streams. You can watch the bowls and satisfy your hunger for college football.
Be sure to choose a top-rated VPN. Many broadcasters and streaming sites can recognize low-quality services using anti-VPN software and block them. The best services have the number of servers needed to avoid geo-restrictions. They also refresh IP addresses to stay ahead of anti-VPN technology.
Another consideration is speed. Premium VPNs guarantee the high speeds you need for streaming and keeping up with HD streams of live sports.
Bowl season is upon us. Make sure you can watch any of the games you want by signing up for a VPN today!
3 Best VPNs for Watching the NCAA College Football Bowl Games
NordVPN’s Key Features
- 5,400 worldwide servers, 1,500+ in the US
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- SmartPlay feature to get past geoblocks
- Highest speeds for streaming
- Intuitive, map-based interface
- Allows up to six simultaneous connections
- 24/7 live chat available
- Works with: Hulu, Sling TV, ESPN, YouTube, BBC iPlayer, HBO GO, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime
- Compatible with: Linux, Chrome, Android, Firefox, macOS, Android TV, iOS, Windows, routers
A fast network with a broad range of advanced features? That’s a great service. And available at a reasonable price? These reasons make NordVPN is my #1 recommendation.
NordVPN is a great choice for streaming on Hulu and Sling TV, thanks to its SmartPlay feature. SmartPlay helps you avoid geo-restrictions while keeping a fast, steady connection. To use this feature, it doesn’t require manual setups, so you can get right to your bowl games. No fussing necessary.
Connecting to one of the 5,400 servers in the network is easy. An intuitive, map-based interface allows you to simply pick a country on the map and your traffic runs through that country. For accessing bowls, you have more than 1,500 US servers. You’re spoiled for choice!
If you run into connections issues or have questions on what streaming sites it can access, live chat support is there for you 24/7.
Convinced NordVPN is for you? Before making a long-term commitment, try it risk-free with the 30-day money-back guarantee. If you do change your mind after signing up, you can get a full refund, no questions asked. Either way, use the service on six simultaneous devices.
Our expert review gives you a more detailed look at NordVPN.
ExpressVPN’s Key Features
- Offers over 3,000 servers in 94 countries
- Money-back guarantee within 30 days
- Some of the fastest speeds available
- Split tunneling feature
- Up to five devices at once
- 24/7 live chat
- Works with: Sling TV, Hulu, ESPN, Amazon Prime Video, HBO GO, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube TV, NBC
- Compatible with: macOS, Android TV, Android, iOS, Firefox, Windows, Linux, Chrome, game consoles, routers
ExpressVPN helps you keep up with HD streams of bowl games with some of the best speeds on the VPN market.
Watching football in HD on Sling TV demands a lot from a connection. ExpressVPN’s network speeds ensure you can watch the games without dropped frames or buffering problems.
Stay connected to local sites and devices with ExpressVPN’s split tunneling feature. This allows you to split your network traffic between the local connection and the VPN. That way, you can do a little banking on one device while keeping up with bowl action on another device. Who says you can’t multitask?
ExpressVPN’s worldwide servers include more than 3,000 servers in 94 countries, with plenty of options in the US. There are 26 US server locations across the nation to choose from.
Help is available 24/7 through live chat. Get in touch day or night with questions.
If you need some time to decide, you can take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee. If you love it, stay aboard, if not, get a full refund. No problem.
No matter what kind of plan you decide on, ExpressVPN allow you to use up to five devices simultaneously. Keep up with bowl action from anywhere or share your subscription with the family.
Read through our full expert review to learn more about ExpressVPN’s features.
CyberGhost’s Key Features
- 5,700 global servers with more than 1,000 in the US
- Generous 45-day money-back guarantee
- Specialized streaming servers
- Fast network for streaming
- Seven simultaneous connections
- Live chat support
- Works with: Sling TV, Hulu, ESPN, NBC, YouTube, HBO, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix
- Compatible with: Amazon Fire TV, Linux, macOS, Firefox, iOS, Windows, Android TV, Chrome, Windows, Android, routers
Streaming-specialized servers make it easy to connect on CyberGhost. All you need to do is choose the server customized for your broadcaster and you’re guaranteed a fast, steady connection. It’s the ideal service for VPN newbies.
Even if your streaming site doesn’t have a specialized server, every one of the 5,700 servers on the network can break through geoblocks. Use one or more of the 1,000+ US servers to stream any of this season’s bowl games.
Live chat support is standing by to answer your questions.
Let CyberGhost be your answer to a VPN, but if you want to take it for a test drive, you use the 45-day money-back guarantee. Try it for a month and a half, risk-free.
During your test or any plan period, use seven devices at once. You’ll get plenty of college bowl game action!
Learn more about the features of CyberGhost when you read our in-depth review.
Bowl season is one more thing that makes college football unique in the world of sports. Make sure you can see every snap of the bowls by signing up for a VPN today!
If you still can’t decide on a VPN, I suggest NordVPN for it superfast speeds, great features, and reasonable price.
Before you make a decision, take a look at our deals and coupons page and find out how much you save on a subscription.
If you want to learn more about VPNs, these articles can help: